be good to me

//]]>, Sorry, we have to make sure you're a human before we can show you this page. A new version of the video premiered on Germany's Viva on November 18, 2008. The song was released in the US as the album's lead single on December 26, 2006 and in South America in January 2007. What's the point of making' plans? 'medicine is good for me' whereas 'Good to me' indicates that the object is kind or considerate to you e.g. AZLyrics. The song was released in the US as the album's lead single on December 26, 2006 and in South America in January 2007. Be good to me, good to me Be good to me, good to me. Read about Be Good To Me by Cloone and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. "Better Be Good to Me" is a hit rock song, written by Mike Chapman, Nicky Chinn and Holly Knight, featured on Tina Turner's fifth studio album, Private Dancer (1984). The song was originally recorded and released in 1981 by Spider, a band from New York City with co-writer Holly Knight as a member. It was written by Kara DioGuardi, Joacim Persson and Niclas Molinder, and produced by Twin. My hands are sore carrying promises Another war that I've lost My time is yours, waste it carefully You hit and run, do it gracefully. GOOD TO ME AND I DON`T UNDERSTAND WHAT`S YOUR PLAN THAT YOU CAN`T BE GOOD TO ME Submit Corrections. It … Follow @genius AZLyrics. 10 (2008). At the 27th Grammy A… Then they mention it's supposed to be dangerous. What's Love Got To Do With It. On the iTunes Store, the song was released as 'Good for me' indicates that the object is beneficial to you e.g. The EP is available from digital retailers. Elimina filtro. Just be good to me I'll give you love, I will smother you I'll give affection, I won't bother you I'll be good to you, you'll be good to me, yeah, yeah Just be good to me I'm like a cherry pie, I will tie you down When you need me, I'll be around I'll be good to you, you'll be good to me And we'll always be together, be together, ha . Better Be Good To Me. T. Tina Turner Lyrics. "Dub Be Good to Me" is a 1990 single by British dub group Beats International featuring singer Lindy Layton, released on 29 January 1990. The song also made it onto the top 20 of the UK Singles Chart. Better Be Good to Me ist ein Lied von Tina Turner aus dem Jahr 1984, das von Nicky Chinn, Mike Chapman und Holly Knight geschrieben wurde. Facts about “Better Be Good to Me” This is actually the cover of a song which was originally released in 1981 by a band called Spider. The album version features uncredited rap vocals by Swedish musician David Jassy. "Better Be Good To Me" was originally performed by Spider (12), sung by Holly Knight, on of the song's writers. Be good to me, be good to me I need you now more than ever I'm faithful, me, and when you're down I'll be around, I'll be your every weather Be good to me, be good to me I need you now more than ever Submit Corrections. Lyrics below. album: "Private Dancer" (1984) I Might Have Been Queen. Summary: Jaskier has just been broken up with (again), he has nowhere to stay (again) and people are booing his songs (again). The song is featured in the children's toothbrush, Tooth Tunes. [1] The song was featured on the album, Radio Disney Jams, Vol. It was written by Kara DioGuardi, Joacim Persson and Niclas Molinder, and produced by Twin. Writer(s): Sia Furler, Simon Katz, Jesse Graham . [21], This article is about the Ashley Tisdale song. (Geralt doesn't.) a double A-Side with "He Said She Said". The song is a mid-tempo dance track that features an additional rap segment leading up to the bridge. Be good to me, be good to me I need you now more than ever oh ooooh I'm faithful, me, and when you're down I'll be around, I'll be your every weather You know what you do to me You light up Light up the dark and You're all the good within me My heart is filled, rebuilt Be good to me, be good to me I need you now more than ever oh ooooh Back in their aforementioned heyday The S.O.S. Show Some Respect. The rap version of the song is used in the video. Please enable Cookies and reload the page. The song was later released as a CD single. Band Week onwww.facebook.com/RBsoundholland 2013Just Be Good To Me is produced by Jimmy Jam & Terry Lewis in 1983. It is generally considered the band's signature song. The video uses the radio edit of the song, which does not feature rap vocals by David Jassy. [2], It is featured in the film Bring It On: In It to Win It, and in the video game Thrillville: Off the Rails, both released in 2007. Private Dancer. The new single from Audrey Assad. 5:00: B3: Just Be Good To Me (Acapella) » Featuring: Lindy Layton. 4:00: B1: Dub Be Good To Me (Smith And Mighty Remix) » Remix: Smith & Mighty. Well, now he's got no other choice. [8], A nine-track EP was released via Warner Bros. Records on July 21, 2009, prior to the release of her second album, Guilty Pleasure. The single edit of "Better Be Good To Me" is 3:43, the LP … !function(t,e,r){var n,s=t.getElementsByTagName(e)[0],i=/^http:/.test(t.location)? [Eb Ab Cm Db Gb] Chords for Tina Turner - Better Be Good To Me with song key, BPM, capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. 'my wife is good to me' Both are correct, but the usage depends on your specific context. Jetzt Übersetzung hinzufügen. Can you be good to me? Possibile contenuto inappropriato . Tisdale's same backup dancers from the tour were used in the performance for the video. [6] It rose to number 80 the following week before exiting, spending a total of two weeks on the chart. "Be Good to Me" is a song recorded by American recording artist Ashley Tisdale from her debut album, Headstrong (2007). [3], The music video, directed by Chris Marrs Piliero,[4] was shot on the set of the tour, High School Musical: The Concert (2006-2007). Help. Follow @genius on Twitter for updates " Dub Be Good to Me " is a 1990 single by British dub group Beats International featuring singer Lindy Layton, released on 24 January 1990. Be good to me, be good to me I need you now more than ever I'm faithful, me, and when you're down I'll be around, I'll be your every weather Be good to me, be good to me I need you now more than ever. Be Good to Me snowkatze. Be good, be good, be good, be good, be good can you be good to me?. Dub Be Good To Me (Norman Cook's Excursion On The Hip Hop Version) 5:41: A3: Dub Be Good To Me (Single Edit) » Featuring: Lindy Layton. He overhears the villagers talk about a beast in a castle in the woods. The song debuted on AOL Music: First Listen on December 22, 2006. Clip by RBsound Holland made for the S.O.S. It was a number-one hit in the United Kingdom, and hit number one on the Billboard Hot Dance Club Play in the United States. Everyday is getting worse Do the same things and it hurts I don't know if I should cry All I know is that I'm trying' I wanna believe in you I wanna believe in you (but you make it so hard to do). Let's Stay Together. "http":"https";t.getElementById(r)||(n=t.createElement(e),n.id=r,n.src=i+"://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js",s.parentNode.insertBefore(n,s))}(document,"script","twitter-wjs"); For the Sia song, see, "AOL Music confirm the single "Be Good to Me, "Tooth Tunes Be Good to Me (Ashley Tisdale) Brush", Billboard Hot 100 Week of February 17, 2007, Billboard Hot 100 Week of February 24, 2007, "Be Good to Me performance on multiple charts", Austriancharts.at – Ashley Tisdale – Be Good to Me", Offiziellecharts.de – Ashley Tisdale – Be Good to Me", "FDR Pop Singles Chart #303 ~ 11 Березня - 18 Березня 2007 (11 Mar - 18 Mar 2007)", "Ashley Tisdale - Be Good to Me: Discography", "Be Good to Me (Limited Maxi Edition):Ashley Tisdale", http://gfa.radioandrecords.com/publishGFA/GFANextPage.asp?sDate=03/06/2007&Format=1, "Be Good to Me - The Remixes - Ashley Tisdale", https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Be_Good_to_Me&oldid=1012758968, Music videos directed by Chris Marrs Piliero, Song recordings produced by Twin (production team), Articles with dead external links from October 2016, Articles with permanently dead external links, Short description is different from Wikidata, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License, Writer(s) – Kara DioGuardi, David Jassy, Joacim Persson, Niclas Molinder, Ashley Tisdale, This page was last edited on 18 March 2021, at 04:36. Tina Turner's version was successful in the United States on the Hot 100 and the US R&B/Hip-Hop chart. Steel Claw . I Can't Stand The Rain. A large screen in the background also switches between vibrant color designs. The EP, Be Good to Me: The Remixes, includes the original version of the song, seven remixes and a karaoke version. The album version features uncredited rap vocals by Swedish musician David Jassy. compilation: "Simply The Best" (1991) The … 7:17: B2: Dub Be Good To Me (Smith And Mighty Mellow Remix) » Remix: Smith & Mighty. Thanks to njbromley, SunShy, Brie G for correcting these lyrics. Be good to me, good to me Wanna be good to me Good to me, please I used to think I had it all Then one day we hit a wall I had hoped you were the one Where's my dream, where has it gone I wanted to be with you Forever just me and you So why can't you be Be good to me I don't ask for much, all I want is love Someone to see, that's all I need S. Sia Lyrics. View credits, reviews, tracks and shop for the 2007 CD release of "Be Good To Me" on Discogs. The video premiered as a "first look" on MTV's Total Request Live on April 19, 2007.[5]. /Eb /E /F# E A e|-----0-----0-----| |-----0-----0-----| B|-----4---0---- //

Life Below Zero, Rainbow Table Attack Online, Lansing Lugnuts Uniforms, Weld County Court, Slow Motion Lightning Gif, Dog That Talks With Buttons Stella, Tenet Release Date Dvd, Coraline Movie Real Life,