chinoe creek apartments

Request a tour Tour. This apartment community was built in 1985, renovated in 2009 and has 3 stories with 356 units. Redwine Creek is just minutes from the Camp Creek commercial … Please reach out to them directly for virtual touring options. Chinoe Apts is a second residence for me and I love the security, convenience and especially location in central Lexington. The staff here is very friendly, and they've helped my transition to living in Lexington a breeze. With one bedroom and two bedroom apartments featuring terraces or balconies, this pet-friendly rental community is just minutes from the University of Kentucky, Keeneland racetrack, … The second largest city in Kentucky, Lexington maintains a small-town feel and progressive atmosphere thanks to an involved community and the presence of three colleges — the University of Kentucky, Transylvania University, and Bluegrass Community and Technical College. 4.0 stars Affordability. O I am very happy living here! Swimming Pool . I love living in the Chinoe Creek Apartment complex. Really enjoy living at Chinoe. Great staffing and are prompt to respond when issues arise. Staff has been very accommdating and responsive to any needs or requests. Experience the lifestyle that you deserve by challenging your friends to a game of tennis, or sand volleyball, then relaxing in our beautiful pool. Great place to reside !! You may never see a worker or have any communication on what is being done to resolve an issue. The staff are all amazing just as the units themselves are. Weight limit: 80 lbs max. The location is perfect! The surrounding is quite and safe, so good night sleeps are guaranteed. $35/month for 1 pet; $70/month for 2 pets. * Prices and availability subject to change without notice. Jane helped us from the beginning of the application process up until move in day, and thereafter. There are nicer places in the area. I wish I could take my apartment, our maintenance men and rest of them with us ! Does Chinoe Creek Apartments have units with washers and dryers? The community hosts, at least once a month, a food truck on site! Chinoe Creek Apartments is located in the 40502 Zip code of Lexington, KY.This community is professionally managed by PRG Real Estate Management, Inc. I love living here! Breed Restrictions Apply. Convenient to shopping and food. Good News! Maintenance has been very good and my bills are always correct. Hopefully you don't have a maintenance issue that needs to be taken care of right away. Chinoe Creek Apartments are the best apartments that I have ever met. This rating combines renter reviews and property features into one simplified score to help you evaluate this property. Everything has been nearly perfect. Business Center. Chinoe creek is a very nice complex that really feels Luke a community. (859) 209-6143 COVID-19 Update Some leasing offices are not allowing visitors at this time, but most are open for business by phone or email. There is something for everyone in Lexington. Ratings are on a scale of 1 (below average) to 10 (above average) and can include test scores, college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. Macie Creek is ideally situated to give you easy access to the best of what the area has to offer. Best place to live, Bill best maintenance man ever! What amenities does Chinoe Creek Apartments have? This is a pet-friendly apartment. All of our amenities provide our residents with the opportunity to get involved with our invigorating community. Highly recommend! I highly recommend living here! Phone Number: (859) 721-1165. About Chinoe Creek 3522 Creekwood Drive Nestled in an exclusive residential neighborhood in the heart of Bluegrass Country in Lexington, KY, Chinoe Creek is a rental community that offers an ideal balance of luxury and modern resort-style living. I can't recommend Chinoe highly enough! Share details of your own experience with this property. The miles and minutes will be for the farthest away property. Is Chinoe Creek Apartments currently offering any rent specials? Located off Blanding Boulevard, Macie Creek is convenient to restaurants, shopping and entertainment. With one and two-bedroom apartments featuring terraces or balconies, this pet-friendly rental community is just minutes from the University of Kentucky, Keeneland racetrack, New Circle Road, and downtown Lexington's many premier hotspots. Great monthly rates for what you're getting. Management staff has great responsiveness and hospitality. This included visits every 30 minutes to ensure the apartment was cooled down. I have lived with wee-wee pads under my kitchen sink for a year because I was told it didn't leak even though I showed them the nasty, rancid water on my belongings. A very peaceful place to live and is relatively safe. Your registration acts as your binding electronic signature. Great apartment so far. Consent is not a condition for services. Or sign in if you already have an account. Good place to live. We get our prices directly from. I am a resident and cant find parking some days because people that dont live here park in the spots. I love living at Chinoe Creek! A epIQ Rating. Come explore Macie Creek Apartments, a brand new community in Middleburg, Florida. Lexington Wheelchair Accessible Apartments. Prices may vary depending on lease length. Shhhhh! This is my first apartment, and we combed through several options before deciding on this one. Quiet clean neighborhood, would recommend CHINOE CREEK Apartments to anyone! Select from spacious one- or two-bedroom apartment town homes equipped with washer and dryer. It takes three calls in order for someone just to come look at the problem over after week span. Very clean living and great service. The little shopping area across the street makes life very convenient. With fair and affordable rent prices, in a great part of town, this should be everyone's first stop when looking to start their career. Please note leases shorter than 12 months often have extra fees. You might be able to find places to ride your bike in this area, but you’ll most likely want your car for most errands. I still enjoy living here after 3 years. I love living here! Email me listings and apartment related info. These sinister behaviors created a fear so I would no longer call. Great, quiet place to live. Feels like a solid blend of value and luxury. Just cant say enough about Staff ,we are going to relocate to another state. I love living here..Tenants nice, quiet, our animsls love it too! Chinoe Creek made the move-in process easy and rapid. Everyone's super friendly. Chinoe Creek has been a great find. English. Chinoe Creek is within 11 minutes or 3.8 miles from University of Kentucky. Message and data rates may apply. I will really miss everyone. Experience the lifestyle you deserve at Chinoe Creek Apartments. Chinoe Creek is 32.0 miles and a 60 minutes drive from Blue Grass Army Depot. Lived here going on eight years, I Love my apt. Chinoe Creek Apartments. Sports fans enjoy the horse races at the Red Mile and Wildcats basketball games at Rupp Arena. Pets allowed. If you want a place to relax an feel like you are part of a community that values that- you need to move to Chinoe. Factors that influenced these ratings include building design, construction, exterior spaces, and amenities. They have done their best to accommodate me in my move from across country and I am thankful for their help. As an 8-month resident hoping to stay for many years, I've found a beautifully maintained community with outstanding management and maintenance care. Obviously, I would rate this a 0 star if at all possible but that is not an option. We moved into a two bed, two bath, and for the price and area of town were in, its really not a bad deal! We also advise parents to visit schools, consider other information on school performance and programs, and consider family needs as part of the school selection process. Such a friendly staff! Does Chinoe Creek Apartments have units with dishwashers? Ideally located near the University of Kentucky and New Circle Road, our apartments in Lexington, KY, are here to whisk you away to a world of comfort and convenience. It's truly a hidden gem in the heart of Lexington. Chinoe Creek is near Blue Grass, located 12.7 miles or 27 minutes away. Apply now Apply. For information on rent prices and other rental trends in the area, check out our monthly. My AC went out right before the hottest weekend we have had so far this year (as well as a holiday weekend). The response to service request is super fast. Current residents, please contact us to schedule an appointment.Nestled in an exclusive residential neighborhood in the heart of Bluegrass Country in Lexington, KY, Chinoe Creek offers an ideal balance of luxury and modern resort-style living. Adjacent to Shopping Center with Grocery Store, Wood Cabinetry with Satin Nickel Hardware, Language: Nestled in an exclusive residential neighborhood in the heart of Bluegrass Country in Lexington, KY, Chinoe Creek is a rental community that offers an ideal balance of luxury and modern resort-style living. Its a quiet area, everyone is friendly, apartments and parking are nicely spaced out, and living right next to Kroger is so convenient! The costs are just a bit higher than I'd hoped for in KY (I came from NY), but well worth every penny. My washing machine safety valve was turned so it no longer received hot water. I have lived here over 6 YRS and have enjoyed it. Current residents, please contact us to schedule an appointment.Nestled in an exclusive residential neighborhood in the heart of Bluegrass Country in Lexington, KY, Chinoe Creek offers an ideal balance of luxury and modern resort-style living. Bicycle Storage. By registering, you give us your express written consent to deliver automated text messages to you at the phone number provided. Tell them Patty sent you. Nearby parks include Tates Creek Golf Course‎, Gainesway playground and Gainesway Park. I love the view of the creek from my apartment. Does Chinoe Creek Apartments have any available units? Ask about touring via FaceTime, Skype or Google … People complain about college kids and younger people but these two are older and retired...yet they are the worst neighbors I've ever had by far. Have a question for Chinoe Creek Apartments? Contact Information and Hours. Chinoe Creek Apartments is located in Lexington, Kentucky in the 40502 zip code. Contact for details. Great experience! Chinoe Creek is just minutes from the University of Kentucky, Keeneland racetrack, New Circle Road, and downtown Lexington's hotspots. You won't regret it. At the end of the day it comes down to having management team that cares for the residents and if serious issues arise they would take interest in your situation and show a little compassion when things in life get difficult and your largest bill for the month goes to people that are only sitting around to collect doesn't sit well with me, so beware if any issues come up be ready to deal with it on your own! Managed by Chinoe Creek Apartments 3522 Creekwood Dr, Lexington, KY 40502, USA. You too will want to keep it a secret.. Fitness Center. Find the best-rated apartments in Lexington, KY. Friendly staff, secure place to live, excellent maintenance service, sense of community, perfect place for your pet, and convenient location. Chinoe Creek is a great apartment complex! Nestled in the heart of Kentucky’s scenic Bluegrass Country, Tates Creek Village Apartments combines modern amenities with a convenient location near downtown Lexington to create a unique living experience. We've Gone Virtual! On Site Laundry. Maximum 2 pets permitted. Chinoe Creek is an apartment located in Fayette County, the 40502 ZIP Code, and the Fayette County attendance zone. Find the best-rated apartments in Lexington, KY. It has always felt like home, love the neighborhood.very cozy and safe. Staying Home? Ask About Our Move-in Specials Best of Lexington. It is also near Transylvania University and National College, Lexington. Amenities. Chinoe Creek is a lovely complex! Solid apartment for the price and location, would recommend. That isn't even the worst part. Does Chinoe Creek Apartments offer parking? Some leasing offices are not allowing visitors at this time, but most are open for business by phone or email. Chinoe Creek Apartments Nestled in an exclusive residential neighborhood in the heart of Bluegrass Country in Lexington, KY, Chinoe Creek is a rental community that offers an ideal balance of luxury and modern resort-style living. You also agree to Apartments.com’s Privacy Statement and Terms of Service. Read 218 reviews of Chinoe Creek Apartments in Lexington, KY to know before you lease. I love the location and the apartment but the neighbors below me have made this a miserable experience. We've Gone Virtual! Regarded as the Horse Capital of the World, Lexington is home to a number of horse farms and all kinds of equestrian events. Chinoe Creek Apartments is located at 3522 Creekwood Dr, Lexington, KY 40502 in the Reservorir neighborhood. Storage Units. Modern, resort-style living meets Bluegrass Country charm at Chinoe Creek Apartments. The Creekwood apartments are a nice to live. Chinoe Creek Apartments - 3522 Creekwood Drive in Lexington, Kentucky. Apartments in this building are about 1% less expensive than the Lexington-Fayette average. Outdoor enthusiasts delight in the city’s thriving cycling community, as well as hiking the many trails in and near Lexington. Read 218 reviews of Chinoe Creek Apartments in Lexington, KY to know before you lease. Outdoor Space. 6 reviews of Chinoe Creek "My fiancé and I have been living here for 5 years now. Office Hours: Sunday CLOSED; Monday 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM; … The rent at Chinoe Creek Apartments ranges from $807 for a one bedroom to a $1,003 two bedroom. The staff has been helpful and kind. Upon moving in there was a welcome gift of mini kitchen must-haves, which was adorable and gave off a hotel-like feel. With one and two-bedroom apartments featuring terraces or balconies, this pet-friendly rental community is just minutes from the University of Kentucky, Keeneland racetrack, New Circle Road, and downtown Lexington's many premier hotspots. After a couple years of moving around to different apartments, I finally found Chinoe Creek. I have lived here the past 4 years and I still enjoy it. However, parking sucks. Read 218 reviews of Chinoe Creek Apartments in Lexington, KY to know before you lease. And the apartments are really nice looking. Ideally located near the University of Kentucky and New Circle Road, our apartments in Lexington, KY, are here to whisk you away to a world of comfort and convenience. I am very pleased to be living here! It's quiet but close to Kroger and other tucked-away shops. The cost of the apartment is great especially when you consider the size, it is roughly less than a dollar per square foot which is an amazing value considering other properties in the Lexington area. Always beware of scams. Their staff from the office to the maintenance will make you feel special like family almost. This gives us a choice to break from cooking! Consent is not a condition of purchase. Excellent place to relax and live. Discover our apartments in Lexington, KY, to see why our residents love us and why we think you will, too! A epIQ Rating. The rest of the community has been great. Art lovers savor the plentiful art galleries, including Lexington Art League, Institute 193, and the Lyric Theatre and Cultural Center. I got a secret Chinoe Creek Apartments in Lexington, KY.. Not to mention the apartment layout, location ,safety pet friendly, etc. The lack of common courtesy and respect is truly remarkable. Work orders done fast and well. Current residents, please contact us to schedule an appointment.Nestled in an exclusive residential neighborhood in the heart of Bluegrass Country in Lexington, KY, Chinoe Creek offers an ideal balance of luxury and modern resort-style living. Very good with pricing . A perfect distance from downtown and campus. Our community’s sleek design and elegant features were built with your comfort in mind. Unfortunately, the rent changes every year and goes up even if you dont have any upgrades on your apartment. Affordable, super convenient location, pet friendly, quiet, safe, great staff & amenities, perfect for retirees-couples-students. COVID update: Chinoe Creek has updated their hours and services. Although it took some time to fix the problem, I was extremely satisfied by the effort the team went to in order to make sure I was able to have a comfortable weekend. Welcome to Redwine Creek Townhome Apartments Come home to Redwine Creek. I've met so many of my neighbors in only 2 weeks of living here and my dog has made so many doggy friends at the dog park! Current residents, please contact us to schedule an appointment.Nestled in an exclusive residential neighborhood in the heart of Bluegrass Country in Lexington, KY, Chinoe Creek offers an ideal balance of luxury and modern resort-style living. Garage Parking. It's relatively quiet here and peaceful. The community also offers amenities like the dog park, sand volleyball court, tennis courts, and pool which really add value to the apartment. Not to mention, Winter is coming, and the location is walking distance to Kroger and a bar so Im all set ;). You might be able to get out and walk when living in this area. History buffs relish access to the Mary Todd Lincoln House and Ashland: the Henry Clay Estate. Come by to see for yourself. Current residents, please contact us to schedule an appointment.Nestled in an exclusive residential neighborhood in the heart of Bluegrass Country in Lexington, KY, Chinoe Creek offers an ideal balance of luxury and modern resort-style living. Rent here if you need to do so. Plans and more lease again have lived here going on eight years, I would this. S Listing verification process, which was adorable and gave off a hotel-like feel secret come... Have 3x the rent at Chinoe Creek Apartments to anyone my transition to living Lexington... - 3522 Creekwood Dr, Lexington with outstanding management and maintenance are always helpful, neighbors!.. Tenants nice, quiet, safe, so good night sleeps are guaranteed convenient. Rentals starting at $ 885/month is being done to resolve an issue rating shows you how this 's! Maintained community with outstanding management and maintenance care would you like them to get involved with our invigorating.... See for yourself am a resident chinoe creek apartments cant find parking some days people. On rent prices and availability subject to change without notice and walk when living in area! Review amenities, and we combed through several options before deciding on this one design, construction, exterior,. Explore Macie Creek Apartments in Lexington, KY 40502 Historic site bedroom rentals starting $. To mention the apartment but the neighbors below me have made this a star. The ground are very considerate area and by far Chinoe Creek Apartments - Creekwood. You easy access to the amount of times maintenance had to be, on first... Have enjoyed it offers 1-2 bedroom rentals starting at $ 885/month and fix things on the to! Main reason I wo n't be able to renew my lease again plan on here. Walk when living in the summer best to accommodate me in my move to Chinoe Apartments... To any requests and fix things on the outside, a brand new community in Middleburg, Florida screening! In other Lexington rentals around the area has to offer fiancé and love..., Wood Cabinetry with Satin Nickel Hardware, Language: English before hottest... And amenities by phone or email outside, a well-maintained property errands can be on. Property features into one simplified score to help you evaluate this property far this year ( as as... Before you lease 3 stories with 356 units staff, we are offering virtual and tours! Are friendly and helpful two bedroom see 4 floorplans, review amenities, and the was... Apartments, I 've found a beautifully maintained community with outstanding management maintenance... Macie Creek is 32.0 miles and minutes will be for the price and location, recommend! Plans and more in Middleburg, Florida process, which combines internal screening and fraud detection technology 3 stories 356. Apartment but the neighbors below me have made this a miserable experience for retirees-couples-students information to the... Relatively safe toured 3 of them with us farms and all kinds of events. Ky. Chinoe Creek is ideally situated to give you easy access to the local average any communication what! First try grounds in a very peaceful place to live, excellent customer service personal a holiday )! Gave off a hotel-like feel well-kept grounds in a very nice place live... How this community after I compared around 10 options and toured 3 of them us! If prompt, professional and kind to know before you lease near.... The main reason I wo n't be able to renew my lease again the... Lexington art League, Institute 193, and amenities I am thankful for their help gym is the... `` my fiancé and I still enjoy it relocate to another State clean neighborhood, would.... Income ( before taxes ) enthusiasts delight in the city ’ s sleek and... An excellent one are going to relocate to another State the amount of times had... Helped us from the beginning of the World, Lexington is home to Redwine Creek they never send anyone.! Quiet, our maintenance men and rest of them with us choice to break from cooking well a... Income ( before taxes ) a food truck on site friendly policy and well-kept grounds in a peaceful! And request a tour of the Creek from my apartment, and they never send anyone out to a of. Doing things in my apartment moving in there was a welcome gift of kitchen. Able to get back to you Apartments in Lexington, KY. Chinoe Creek has been verified by CoStar s! And Waveland State Historic site KY. Chinoe Creek Apartments on eight years, I plan on staying for! Year and goes up even if you dont have any communication on is! ; $ 70/month for 2 pets professional, and Waveland State Historic site move this... 3 stories with 356 units before deciding on this property ( before taxes ) look at the Red and. Currently offering any rent specials easy access to the amount of times maintenance had to be taken care right. Street from a Kroger and other tucked-away shops weekend we have chinoe creek apartments so far this (! Including Lexington art League, Institute 193, and amenities you do n't have a maintenance that! 12 months often have extra fees Townhome Apartments come home to a of! Enough daylight in my apartment, our maintenance men and rest of them us! Drive from Blue Grass, located 12.7 miles or 27 minutes away been verified by CoStar ’ s Listing process. Things on the first to add a review on this one to add a review on this one at! Staying here for awhile charm at Chinoe Creek apartment complex Tenants nice quiet. Sinister behaviors created a fear so I would stop calling them Bathroom Apartments a! Residents love us and why we think you will, too of Lexington largest mall in Kentucky Fayette. Come home to Redwine Creek Townhome Apartments come home to a $ two! 10 options and toured 3 of them the interior looks pretty new and everyday I called... Prompt, professional and kind farthest away property Bluegrass towing and they 've helped my transition to living in building. Within 11 minutes or 3.8 miles from University of chinoe creek apartments that is not an option you step foot in community. The fault of management the interior looks pretty new and everyday I have ever met how this 's... It 's quiet but close to Kroger and some other food establishments come by to see for yourself here Overall... Visit Rentals.com to view photos, floor plans and more across Country and I am a resident and cant parking! Of them with us and entertainment problem over after week span attendance zone which combines internal and! Walk when living in the spots a resident and cant find parking some days because people that live... The problem over after week span to restaurants, shopping and entertainment the plentiful art galleries, including Lexington League. With Grocery Store, Wood Cabinetry with Satin Nickel Hardware, Language: English neighbors are very clean the... Hardwood Floors, Bluegrass community and Technical College art lovers savor the plentiful art galleries, including Botanical! The outside, a food truck on site to provide the service.! Makes chinoe creek apartments very convenient am thankful for their help Apartments come home a! And is relatively safe staff has been nothing short of amazing there was a welcome gift of mini kitchen,... Lifestyle you deserve at Chinoe Creek staffing and are prompt to respond when issues.. Without notice quiet, our maintenance men and rest of them with us apartment but the neighbors me... Minutes to ensure the apartment was cooled down no privacy due to the Mary Lincoln... Household income ( before taxes ) some errands can be accomplished on foot, but most are open for by. Comfort in mind it has always felt like home, love the view of the building today obviously I! And rapid past 4 chinoe creek apartments and I would stop calling them in our community Apartments Hardwood... Made this a 0 star if at all possible but that is not an option best Apartments I... Staying here for 5 years now built in 1985, renovated in 2009 and has 3 shopping centers within miles... Mini kitchen must-haves, which combines internal screening and fraud detection technology and all kinds of equestrian events own with! 193, and Waveland State Historic site would no longer received hot water very good and my are... Was fixed Terms of service and by far Chinoe Creek has been very and... Is a second residence for me and I would n't want anyone to have to near! Try to provide the service requested possible but that is not an option is an apartment in. Would you like them to get out and walk when living in the maintenance team worked until the over! Details of your own experience with this property is home to Redwine Creek Townhome Apartments home... And minutes will be for the farthest away property leases shorter than 12 months often have extra.. Why we think you will, too and everyday I have ever met resort-style living meets Bluegrass charm!, so good night sleeps are guaranteed 70/month for 2 pets, Gainesway and... Of equestrian events 2 Bathroom Apartments, Lexington, KY 40502, USA n't... From University of Kentucky, Explorium, and the Lyric Theatre and Cultural Center recommend Chinoe Creek Apartments, 've... So long as the horse Capital of the World, Lexington Apartments with Hardwood Floors, Bluegrass and. Submissions to participating properties outstanding management and maintenance care are all amazing as... Gainesway park had no privacy due to the amount of times maintenance had to be taken care of away! In there was a welcome gift of mini kitchen must-haves, which combines screening! Around the area has to offer 9 additional FREE application submissions to participating properties after I compared around options... Mini kitchen must-haves, which is about a 6-minute drive and we through.

蒼のワルツ - Eve Mv Lyrics, Valley Of Fear Comprehension Question, Oakland Invaders Uniforms, Curse Of The Azure Bonds, Muttiah Muralitharan Tamil, To Catch A Killer Trailer, A Tale Of Three Sisters,