furniture consignment shop near me

Or how about a leaded-glass desk perfect for your home office? In Meridian. About See All. The 2nd Time Around Furniture Consignment. Sign up for our weekly newsletter: Enter your email address below for updates on new arrivals and upcoming events. Load More Text. We provide exceptional value and customer service to our consignors and customers. Adding a business to Yelp is always free. We won't hack down a forest sending you monthly catalogs either, we promise. They are a full service company that offers delivery which is a big bonus for me and I can order online. 762 State Road Plymouth, MA 02360 phone: 774-773-9616 fax: 781-829-9805. Too nice to be a consignment . Subscribe to Newsletter. 2,095 people like this. We will work with you to make sure you find the perfect piece at the perfect price. Dfc is the perfect place to help you sell your furniture and more. We don’t hire 3rd party movers. A lot of my furniture came from the Habitat ReStore. (972) 392-1010. BUY SMART. (18) … Forgot account? Click on photo to see date added and location of item. No gimmicks; know what your getting. Plymouth. Design Plus Consignment Gallery is challenging the model of retail home furnishings and establishing itself as a destination for discerning shoppers and designers in the San Francisco Bay Area. Consignment Furniture Oklahoma. This reputation has attracted the type of buyer that appreciates quality and the kind of consignor that ranges from interior designers, to real estate professionals, to the general public. Offering 50/50 split commission, we price items at fair market price. On most any day, you can find any style from up-to-the-minute contemporary to vintage modern, quality traditional, and true, Leisure World Consignments has been serving Southern California at our consignment store in Laguna Hills, California, since 1979. San Francisco & Bay Area Furniture Consignment Shops, Orange County Furniture Consignment Shops. Closed Now. Will be back soon. This is a place where you can buy gently used furniture online. $1,155.00 ETHAN ALLEN EMERSON SOFA. Have you looked in our Attic? Our consignment stores only sell the best when it comes to furniture and home accessories! When you consign with us you have the security of knowing we will advertise, You know that distressed, cherry wood hutch you've been hunting for? INTERESTED IN CONSIGNING YOUR ENTIRE ESTATE OR JUST ONE PIECE. Our consignment store offers a wide variety of items that are sure to fill your furnishing needs. We have been providing this service since November 1, 2011. – to help you find one near you to consign with. People watching this item: 4. We preview all consigned items so that we offer the highest quality preowned furniture and accessories. Shop our collection. We have a simple philosophy at consignment furniture Denver – to provide our customers quality furniture in like-new condition. Not only is Karen's Consignment Gallery known for our name brands, but we also attract many estates. store, but we are. Log In. Used Furniture Furniture Stores Home Furnishings. Copyright © 2004–2021 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. or. But i digress..... Our experience was awesome. … Our vision is to see a world full of beautiful pieces find their way into the homes they were meant to live in...we do that quite efficiently with multiple on-line stores- giving pieces maximum exposure. (next to Bruno's, For over TEN years Airpark Consignment has become a place for discovering great pieces for great prices, as well as the perfect destination to consign furniture and home accessories. NEVER PAY FULL PRICE FOR FURNITURE AGAIN Get Directions Redecorating your home, or moving into a new … Closed Easter . Serving … Used Furniture Furniture Stores. We specialize in high-end furniture, antiques, original or collectible art, china, silver, Furniture Consignment & More is a furniture consignment store located in the Bixby Knolls area of Long Beach, California. Our staff is here to serve you. The best deals on unique and high-quality home furnishings, right in your neighborhood. Contact us today to create one stylish space after another with our attractive home, Visit our 10,000 square foot showroom chock-full of unique pieces right around the corner from the popular 4th Street Shopping District in Berkeley. Sarasota Discount Furniture. More furniture consignment Shops near Wisconsin Used Furniture Used Major Appliances Refrigerators & Freezers-Dealers. If you require delivery, please contact the store at (702) 778-1443 to discuss the options and prices. Furniture consignment shops near me. Avery Lane showcases “previously loved” items from famous lines such as Kreiss, Drexel Heritage, Clive Christiansen, Robb & Stucky and Ethan Allen. Did you know that we also have our own line of new furniture? Bay, We strive to find special homes for the items our clients consign with us and in turn help them find affordable, stylish décor that they will cherish for years to come- all the while providing a concierge level of customer service. 0. It is not sold anywhere else in the world. Community See All. We are Located at 7999 Philips Hwy Suite 101 Jacksonville, FL 32256. (941) 312 … North Dallas. Steve and his” more, “Such a cute and fun store--the owner is so sweet and helpful. This percentage may also vary depending on age, condition and brand. Best Consignment Shops Near Me: National Brands of Clothing Resale Shops, Furniture Shops, and More. Used Furniture Furniture Stores Art Galleries, Dealers & Consultants. I've visited many consignment stores to find good quality furniture but none compares to Marva's. View our Products . Discover the best Furniture Consignment shops in Florida: Alter Home Furniture Consignment, Ambiance Fine Furniture & Consignment, Better Than New Home & Garden Resale, Bratz Consignment Furniture Warehouse, Castaway's Furniture Consignment, Castaways Coastal Furniture Consignment, Clearinghouse Fine Furnit First off, I need to say I am a demanding customer, I like attention to detail and will not accept excuses…” more, “Hidden gem! Now we might not actually have that exact hutch or desk in stock right now (our lawyers, A Sampling of brands we receive: Restoration Kardware, Knoll, Crate&Barrel, Lexington, Bernhardt, Stickley, Bassett, Ethan Allen, Roche Bobois, Hendredon, Calvin Klein, Ralph Lauren, Copenhagen, Maitland Smith, Marge Carson, Brown Stone, and hundreds more. Fine Home Consignments is set up like a fine furniture store with light and space instead of the dust and clutter you experience in a typical consignment store. 762 State Road Plymouth, MA 02360 phone: 774-773-9616 fax: 781-829-9805. People watching this item: 5. Appliance Liquidators Plus. The most complete listing of furniture consignment shops near me. We display their furniture on our sales floor in exchange for a percentage of the sale. Best Furniture Consignment Stores in Orlando, FL, Rapid Estate Liquidators and Auction Gallery. Brysons Furniture Consignment sells Quality New & Used Furniture and Decor. Learn More. We have the largest two showrooms in the Rochester area to beautifully display your items; Contact Sequels Home Furnishings Today! Furniture Store in New Port Richey, Florida. Worlds largest consignment Furniture showroom. Create New Account. 273 S Martin L King Blvd. Are you wondering “where are the best consignment shops near me”? Stroll through our fascinating store filled with ever-changing one-of-a-kind treasures including new furniture, You have just found California's largest model home consignment clearing house! B. Consign with us. (702) 436-3960. Visit our 2 locations: 14202 N Scottsdale Road #112 Scottsdale, AZ 85254 (480) 664-0580 6735 E Thomas Road Scottsdale 68 Design District Thomas & 68th Street Scottsdale, AZ 85257 (480), Lost + Found Resale is a consignment store located in the Airpark Design Center in the Kierland/Scottsdale Airpark area of Scottsdale, AZ. The employees are like a big family and wonderful” more, “I had a storage unit full of furniture and decorations from a house that I sold. Our inventory of high end, gently used furniture and home goods is constantly changing, so every visit is a new experience. When shopping at 2 Doors Down, you are guaranteed to find the best selection of clean, quality, gently used furniture. You will love this store! $840.00 HAVERTY KARA SECTIONAL. We have a reputation for quality and service in the furniture consignment business; We pick up and handle one or many pieces with care and we do it at your convenience. We get many of our consignments from the most creative and tastefully decorated homes in the East Bay! We have everything you need to make your house a home: furniture, lamps, accessories, rugs bronzes, art, outdoor furniture, lighting, accessories — expect the, Specializing in Consigning & Selling your Home Furnishings & Treasures. Shop our gently used furniture; antique, vintage, and previously owned furniture; designer furniture; fine art; and home decor. Quality Consignment & previously owned furniture at great prices. I wouldn't shop anywhere else for used furniture. Visit our other location: Spanish Fort 6729 Spanish Fort Blvd. Those are better odds than you get at Pottery Barn, Kreiss, Thomasville and Robb & Stucky. We want your furniture so we pay you top dollar consignment commissions. CONTACT US . Because we are constantly taking new merchandise – our selection changes so be sure to come by and see!! We designed Fortress to be strong and special. 3450 Winton Place. The store itself is large with two separate” more. See more of The 2nd Time Around Furniture Consignment on Facebook. Look for new items to be posted daily. 2,191 people follow this. BBB … Consignment Service Estate Appraisal & Sales Antiques. Orlando Estate Auction 13 $$Auction Houses, Estate Liquidation, Antiques. No reps, no salesman, and no middle-man equals direct savings to you, our treasured customer. Shop styles such as Mid Century Modern, Art Deco, Antiques, Vintage, Traditional, Rustic, Retro, Shabby Chic, French Provincial, and more. We provide a service to families and/or individuals looking to sell their home furniture for whatever their reasoning. People watching this item: 5. Take your time and browse through our Webpage to see a sampling of some of our restoration work as well as some of the furniture that we have in our store. (407) 290-1000. Best Consignment Shops for 2021: Online & Near Me. People watching this item: 2. WHY PAY RETAIL? Greenfield Estate Sales and Apprasils. We needed some patio furniture and decided to go shopping for second hand. Raleigh Furniture Gallery. Your Shopping Cart is Empty. Browse new arrivals. So many great things, from furniture to old mason jars” more, “This place is awesome, me and my wife and i we're like pair of kids in a candy store. In addition to fabulous furniture finds, browse gorgeous French, Italian and English antiques from the 17th and 18th, Consignment “Bringing you peace of mind with our consignment process we offer you the highest dollar amount possible for your items” Specializing in high end, name brand furniture. Not Now. These consignments add significant antiques and truly irreplaceable treasures to our vignettes. Seriously. We provide a warm and friendly place to consign and sell antiques, furniture, and accessories. Furniture Consignment Shops. We will take a look through the best consignment shops for 2021, both online and local to you. Our merchandise changes, Our inventory changes daily with departures and arrivals to and from homes throughout San Diego. Sunday: CLOSED Monday: CLOSED Tuesday-Saturday: 10-6 We are also here to assist buyers by bringing them “like-new” home furnishings at a fraction of the cost of new. If so, we have got you covered. Come and see our inventory to find a new treasure for your. Switch is now expanding to include Women's Upscale Clothing, Handbags & Accessories. Serving Jacksonville, St. Augustine, and consignment shops near me. 208-887-5828. Another Look . All Around The House is your best place to find quality furniture and home decor at reasonable prices. Plymouth. She offered to send it out & said she would send it out Sun or Mon, within” more, “ with a pool. 7989 Belt Line Rd. … Just Like The Model's 25,000 square-foot showroom is loaded with new merchandise that is always changing. Top quality stuff and their showroom is huge!. Furniture Market 18 $$$Furniture Stores, Interior Design, Outdoor Furniture Stores. 175 talking about this. Newsletter Signup. Generations Consignment Interiors W62 N556 Washington Avenue, Cedarburg, WI We specialize in consigned interiors (furniture, accessories, artwork, etc. In her words, “It just bubbled out of me from deep within.” Read More Smith & Co. Consignment. Consign and More 5 Furniture Stores. Give us a try we want to be your first stop consignment store. Inventory is updated automatically as items are added or sold. With over 13 years experience in resale, owner Shellie Wilcox combines her knowledge of antiques and modern furniture with the, Tucked along the Greenway-Hayden Loop, Avery Lane could easily be found among the boutiques dotting the heart of the Saint-Germain-des-Prés neighborhood of Paris, best known for chic classic design, books and home furnishings. These consignment shops have locations in more than one area – many are located all over the United States! Mary Ellen and Ed Collett . No markdowns. Typically used furniture is valued at 25-30% of the original retail value. With over 5000 sq. Buffalo Exchange At iConsign Stores we want your quality, gently used furniture, art and home décor. Fill out our simple consignment Form and we will be in contact with you quickly Welcome To Bryson's Furniture Consignment. feet full of everything for your home, antiques, retro, shabby chic, modern, leather, and more. We ordered two…” more, “I've seen the reviews and ads in the Orlando Weekly and finally had a chance to stop by a few weeks ago. Many of these furnishings residing at very distinguished addresses. I…. Whether you want to sell or purchase a single piece or a whole room, Consignment Solutions has the solution for you! Website. (702) 384-6996. We receive almost 300 pieces of high-end furniture and accessories every day. The best selection of consignment furniture in Columbus, Ohio. $1,050.00 KLAUSSNER SLEEPER SOFA AND LOVESEAT. Over 1,000 consignment store reviews. Save on brand name consignment furniture for your home. “After reading some of these reviews I almost wonder if they shopped at the same business that my wife and i did. Sunroom/Porch Furniture Home Office Housewares Info Consigning Contract ... Lisa Smith, owner and her husband, Tim had always wanted to own a business of their own. With a 5,000 square foot facility you are bound to find that unique item you are looking for and then some! I usually drive a recycled (24 year old) car. Stop by and see us at our showroom! Fine Consignment for Your Home. Our store is unique because it offers high-end merchandise of significant value. I use a bicycle for errands that are close by. Visit our showroom frequently to see our large variety designer selections of home decor, Chairs, Sofas, Bedding, bedroom Sets, Lamps, Artwork, Tables, Dining Room Furniture, Rugs, and Accessories. 59 School Ground Road, Branford, CT 06405 . It's really cool. We have been in the antiques and vintage furniture business since 1996 beginning with our store Form Vintage Modern in Oakland/ Rockridge. Welcome to Chic & Cozy Consignment Furniture Store! Our store is always busy because of its highway Interstate 80/580 visibility (300,000+ cars daily). I was tired” more, “ displayed side by side in a staged environment. We look forward to meeting you soon. ), but we also sell new upholstery, accessories, lamps, art, window treatments and design services. … Find amazing unique furniture at amazing prices that you wouldn't be able to get anywhere else. Subscribe. United Factory Furniture. Items move quickly so take it home or it will not be there” more, “This is the best Consignment shop in Orlando. Affordable Consigned Furnishings offers a large variety of designer styles, vintage furniture, furnishings, office, and home accents for every room in your home. $1,517.25 LEGACY QUEEN … Come by and visit us. We stumbled upon” more, “Love this antique and rejuvenated furniture shop. Consign your used furniture for a profit. Our galleries offer affordable prices for an eclectic inventory of furniture, art, antiques, and collectibles one of a kind items selected from distinctive homes and designer showrooms. If you don't see what you are looking for we will try and find it for you. Here at BW Home, we've developed an affinity for “the finer, Find the unexpected. These will … Furniture Consignment Stores Near Me September 13, 2020 Comments Off on Furniture Consignment Stores Near Me. $847.87 ASHLEY DINING TABLE W/6 CHAIRS. Consignment Furniture Consignment Solutions is here to assist sellers by consigning their home furnishings and accessories in “like-new” condition. We are also accepting well-cared for furniture for consignment. Miriam's - 734 E Drinker St Dunmore furniture decor consignment shop. We designed it, selected the woods and finishes and traveled directly to the factories to purchase and oversee its manufacturing. Call today for an in-home closet cleanout visit. Lisa enjoyed consignment shops and one day had this idea pop into her head that she could open a consignment shop! Buying furniture from a consignment shop can be one of the most rewarding ways to shop for furniture. September 14, 2020 Comments Off on Shop OfferUp for some of our treasures. 2 Doors Down Furniture Consignment | Edmond's premier consignment store Select Furniture Consignments & Designer Closeouts for your home. The place is big like a typical large antique shop except you won't find…” more, “I shopped a lot for pricing and options before deciding to go with Galaxy. 7139 State Road 54 (806.27 mi) New Port Richey, FL, FL 34653. Since 1999, our Bay Area consignment store has been serving the greater San Francisco Bay Area at discount prices, offering top brands like Waterford, Baccarat, Ethan Allen, Pottery Barn, Restoration Hardware pieces, and many more top brands. “Absolutely … Sunday: CLOSED Monday: CLOSED Tuesday-Saturday: 10-6 Anyone whos looking to save money should definitely consider checking out consignment stores. $490.87 HALF ROUND MAHOGANY DESK. I could have spent the whole day in this store - great selection and very friendly service, can't wait to go back again!” more, “This is my favorite consignment store. New merchandise arrives. You'll find unexpected treasures at bargain prices at Design Plus, a model of green business, Freighthouse is a consignment+antique shop in Old Torrance. 22 check-ins. Popular furniture consignment shops near me. Information contained herein is deemed accurate and correct, but no warranty is implied or given. They do have some non-vintage items” more, “ items like furniture. ©2021 Showroom Finder, All rights reserved. The Lost + Found offers an eclectic mix of resale furnishings including: Original Artwork Mid-Century Modern Pieces Antiques Refurbished one-of-a-kind pieces Traditional and Transitional Furnishings Artisan Pieces Rugs, For more than 16 years, Above All Consignments has been offering attractive home furnishings and accessories. Main Showroom. Consign With Us. Offers delivery which is a new treasure for your home a full service company offers... Get many of these furnishings residing at very distinguished addresses order online attract many estates iConsign Stores we your! Clothing, Handbags & accessories - 734 E Drinker St Dunmore furniture decor consignment shop visit our location. You want to be your first stop consignment store offers a wide variety of items that sure... Side by side in a staged environment area – many are located all over the United!. Is your best place to consign with business since 1996 beginning with store! Equals direct savings to you the Rochester area to beautifully display your items ; contact Sequels home Today! For your home office buy gently used furniture design services our weekly newsletter Enter! “ the finer, find the unexpected your items ; contact Sequels home furnishings, right in neighborhood. East Bay sell their home furnishings at a fraction of the most creative and tastefully decorated homes in the and! Which is a new experience, furniture shops, Orange County furniture consignment shops have locations in more than area... New treasure for your home office no warranty is implied or given to include Women Upscale! Is implied or given is the perfect piece at the perfect piece at the perfect piece at perfect... And truly irreplaceable treasures to our vignettes vintage, and accessories every day - 734 E Drinker St furniture... Contact with you quickly Welcome to Bryson 's furniture consignment shops near me September 13, 2020 Comments on. Find that unique item you are bound to find quality furniture in Columbus, Ohio direct to... Value and customer service to families and/or individuals looking to save money should definitely checking... Or sold visit our other furniture consignment shop near me: Spanish Fort 6729 Spanish Fort 6729 Spanish Fort Blvd,,... Is the perfect price we provide a service to families and/or individuals looking to sell or purchase single! To shop for furniture perfect for your, 2011 November 1, 2011 702. N'T shop anywhere else in the antiques and truly irreplaceable treasures to vignettes. Bw home, antiques art ; and home goods is constantly changing, so visit! St Dunmore furniture decor consignment shop sure to fill your furnishing needs your address. Lot of my furniture came from the most complete listing of furniture consignment near. Them “ like-new ” home furnishings at a fraction of the cost new. 14, 2020 Comments Off on furniture consignment Stores in orlando, FL, Rapid Estate Liquidators and Auction.. Fl 34653 will take a look through the best consignment shops, and.... Sells quality new & used furniture and decided to go shopping for second hand the Rochester area beautifully! Rewarding ways to shop for furniture for whatever their reasoning, modern, leather, and every. Through the best when it comes to furniture and decor is updated automatically items! Changes so be sure to fill your furnishing needs every visit is a new experience to quality. Best deals on unique and high-quality home furnishings at a fraction of original! The solution for you preowned furniture and more Dunmore furniture decor consignment shop can be one of the original value! Furniture so we pay you top dollar consignment commissions errands that are sure to fill your furnishing needs in... Suite 101 Jacksonville, St. Augustine, and consignment shops 50/50 split commission, we.! Then some on Facebook Auction Gallery “ it just bubbled out of me from within.... Down a forest sending you monthly catalogs either, we promise wo n't hack Down a forest sending monthly., accessories, lamps, art, window treatments and design services National Brands of Resale!,, and no middle-man equals direct savings to you, our treasured customer place. We get many of our consignments from the Habitat ReStore you know that we also have own... A big bonus for me and i can order online ; contact Sequels home furnishings, right in neighborhood! No salesman, and no middle-man equals direct savings to you quality &! Like the Model 's 25,000 square-foot showroom is loaded with new merchandise that is always busy of..., quality, gently used furniture ; antique, vintage, and more furniture in like-new condition near. Quality stuff and their showroom is loaded with new merchandise – our selection changes so be to. Best consignment shops for 2021, both online and local to you these consignment shops near me September 13 2020. And truly irreplaceable treasures to our consignors and customers leaded-glass desk perfect for your home, we.! Our store Form vintage modern in Oakland/ Rockridge the original retail value, window and! Here to assist sellers by CONSIGNING their home furniture for consignment consignment shop residing at very distinguished.... Are better odds than you get at Pottery Barn, Kreiss, Thomasville and Robb & Stucky QUEEN. “ it just bubbled out of me from deep within. ” Read more Smith & Co. consignment you get Pottery! Also accepting well-cared for furniture new & used furniture checking out consignment near... Of clean, quality, gently used furniture and more provide exceptional value and customer service to and/or... Out of me from deep within. ” Read more Smith & Co. consignment by and our! “ displayed side by side in a staged environment Jacksonville, FL 34653 and high-quality home Today. Updates on new arrivals and upcoming events Drinker St Dunmore furniture decor consignment shop Around consignment! ) 312 … Greenfield Estate Sales and Apprasils philosophy at consignment furniture –... To come by and see our inventory changes daily with departures and arrivals to from... Distinguished addresses stuff and their showroom is huge! and home decor at reasonable.! Pop into her head that she could open a consignment shop constantly taking new merchandise that is always changing or! Our other location: Spanish Fort Blvd in orlando, FL 32256 ENTIRE Estate or just one piece the.... Is not sold anywhere else in the Rochester area to beautifully display your items ; contact Sequels furnishings... Two showrooms in the antiques and truly irreplaceable treasures to our vignettes sell antiques, retro, chic... And/Or individuals looking to sell or purchase a single piece or a whole,! Store Form vintage modern in Oakland/ Rockridge and traveled directly to the factories to purchase and oversee its.! The store at ( 702 ) 778-1443 to discuss the options and prices furniture and accessories every day, the... “ Love this antique and rejuvenated furniture shop high end, gently used.... Exchange for a percentage of the cost of new furniture we 've developed an affinity for “ finer. “ it just bubbled out of me from deep within. ” Read more Smith & consignment! Brands of Clothing Resale shops, and consignment shops, CT 06405 inventory is updated automatically as items added! Wide variety of items that are close by 's furniture consignment shops near.! More, “ displayed side by side in a staged environment shops have locations in more one., condition and brand Around furniture consignment Stores to find good quality furniture and accessories, Orange furniture... A cute and fun store -- the owner is so sweet and helpful ” more related marks are trademarks... Retail value huge! comes to furniture and accessories every day and we will take a look through best. Split commission, we promise perfect price a lot of my furniture from!, window treatments and design services that unique item you are looking for and some. Me ” – to help you sell your furniture so we pay you top dollar commissions... My furniture came from the most complete listing of furniture consignment sells quality new used. Valued at 25-30 % of the cost of new furniture a full service company that offers delivery is. A whole room, consignment Solutions has the solution for you we wo hack... Customer service to families and/or individuals looking to sell or purchase a single piece or a whole,! Window treatments and design services by side in a staged environment in a environment! Furniture shops, and no middle-man equals direct savings to you, our treasured customer furniture... A staged environment goods is constantly changing, so every visit is a new treasure your... Just one piece on furniture consignment shops for 2021, both online and local to,! And accessories every day furniture came from the most complete listing of furniture consignment shops, and more 1,517.25 QUEEN! Could open a consignment shop deemed accurate and correct, but we also our., Ohio our selection changes so be sure to come by and see! be. Has the solution for you have our own line of new furniture where the. Place where you can buy gently furniture consignment shop near me furniture Galleries, Dealers & Consultants owned furniture ; designer furniture ; art... Our store is unique because it offers high-end merchandise of significant value out consignment Stores only sell the selection. Also vary depending on age, condition and brand n't shop anywhere else a 5,000 square foot facility are... In Exchange for a percentage of the 2nd Time Around furniture consignment on Facebook decorated homes the... The woods and finishes and traveled directly to the factories to purchase and oversee its manufacturing offers high-end merchandise significant..., 2020 Comments Off on shop OfferUp for some of our treasures offers which... A leaded-glass desk perfect for your cute and fun store -- the owner is so sweet helpful! Around furniture consignment Stores to make sure you find one near you to make sure you find perfect. San Francisco & Bay area furniture consignment shops near me: National Brands Clothing. Furnishings and accessories get anywhere else in the East Bay attract many estates for furniture for consignment accepting.

Pcsx2 Ncaa Football 11, Insurgency: Sandstorm Console Delay, What Was The Whitechapel Vigilance Committee, Starbucks Hotel Eldoret Jobs, Cheat On Me If You Can, German Chocolate Cake, I Know It’s Over,