how to explain polyamory to a monogamous person

Let them explore themselves, if they're open to it. Polyamory is the practice of being intimately involved with more than one person in an open and honest way. I’m not in the business of teaching Polyamory 101 to bright-eyed undergrads. Good communication, the ability to set boundaries and stellar negotiation skills are essential. As opposed to being exclusively committed to one person, poly people are open to having more than one romantic relationship at a time, with the knowledge and consent of everyone involved.. To practice polyamory, you will need to establish rules and guidelines with your partners. One of the members of this bond is monogamous and does not engage in other relationships while the other partner is poly. Progressive polyamory: Considering issues of diversity. She tells The Establishment, “I have always been monogamous. Friendships and intimate relationships are perceived the same, both having equal importance. It's ethical to tell them and answer any questions before you start dating. Our marriage has become something of a mix of our old friendship and the good years of our relationship: we don’t have sex or sleep in the same beds anymore. "If people continue in a polyamorous lifestyle, they often move less to a rule-based agreement and more towards acting in ways they know will make them all feel well-treated," Dr. Eli explains. It's not a strict identity, just a terminology to explain where in the mono/poly scale a person or situation might lie. I had never heard of polyamory until I met him.” I stopped having to explain ... “Because I know if you wanted to date a monogamous person, I’d do everything I could to support you and to support them even if they weren’t being so nice to me. If that's a deal-breaker for them, good. . Polyfidelity, also known as polyexclusivity, is a type of polyamorous relationship where all members involved are considered equal partners and agree to restrict sexual activity to only other members of the group. That would be the ethical way which would give polyamory and its followers much more acceptance and credibility. Although covert, polyamory is a type of romantic relationship that has risen in the ranks of preferred styles of interaction and currently accommodates various interpretations of the concept. Remember that you are talking about YOUR relationship and YOUR experience and that no two relationships are alike. In addition, my husband discovered that he’s fully aromantic. That also explained why things began to deteriorate. As with many identities and … A more in-depth and risky first step is by casually asserting that you are in a non-monogamous relationship yourself. If a couple enters a relationship and decides to be monogamous, they don’t just mean “until one of us meets someone else.” The following article aims to explain polyamorous relationships, the difference to monogamy and the types of bonds possible within polyamory. I learned that I should be mindful of my partner’s desires and … No one is above anyone else, and there is no primary bond. This subreddit discusses news, views, and issues around polyamory, polyfidelity, poly people, and related issues. Usted acepta nuestras cookies si continúa utilizando nuestro sitio web. Kitchen-table polyamory and more terms explained There are many different terms associated with polyamory, including: Consensual or ethical non-monogamy. When Will You Grow Out of It?’ Ah, every queer person’s favorite phrase! Discover the main premises of polyamory and the differences to other emotional and sexual bonds. People who identify with this type of emotional relationship argue that polyamory is a natural type of bond that can be viewed as a philosophy or a kind of relationship guide that stands out due to its unique identity. Anyone can become involved in a polyamorous relationship as long as the knowledge of what doing so entails is understood. I think perhaps the easiest way to explain it to others is to remind them that monogamy means a commitment to only be romantically and/or sexually involved with one person. Your friend’s monogamous relationships are every bit as valid as your polyamorous one. Fisher explains that “open relationship” (sometimes known as consensual or ethical non-monogamy) is an umbrella term that can include polyamory, but also swinging, relationship anarchy, or other forms of non-monogamy. love People often come here hoping for a magical way to describe polyamory that will make their partners want to try it, but many of them may never be open to polyamory no matter how well you explain it, simply bc it isn’t for them. Emotional security. There are even relationships where one person is a 6 and the other is a 3. Why would you date a non-poly person as a poly person? I don’t know how to explain how I feel in a short email, but in a few words: I feel torn in two., I feel like my heart can’t handle how much I feel for both these people, and that I almost feel too much. There are some twisted people that only date mono folks so they can have their giant cake and eat it too. I, for one, have always felt I was monogamous. If they're open-minded, they'll be receptive but if they're not, that tells you all you need to know. 3. I don't try to convert people after getting them on the hook. What I want to talk about is how to do it well. If the relationship started as a monogamous one and one partner has changed, it is often very hard for the one who has remained monogamous to manage that shift to poly/mono relationships. I don’t. My poly framework (keep in mind that every poly framework is different because people have different relationship needs) is about having responsibly committed relationships that coexist with one another. Steer clear. That means we spend time together and do a whole lot more together than just have sex. "Drugs: Definition, Types, Effects And Abuse". Please don't try to convince people, or manipulate them by telling them only after you've been dating and they are invested. That helps a lot. Establishing Rules and Guidelines Raise the idea of polyamory with your partner in a private setting. There's no magic words that make people want something they don't want. As opposed to polyamory, in open relationships, the partners are not necessarily informed of their significant other's sexual encounters with third parties, and primary or secondary bonds do exist. Explain how and why the dynamic works for you and your partners. Klesse, C. (2006). Polyamory is openly, honestly, and consensually loving and being committed to more than one person. Consensual non-monogamy, on the other hand, involves relationships with more than one person, with the consent of everyone involved. Photo by Helena Lopes on Unsplash. Text: Remember, our society is compulsively monogamous, we see and hear a lot about monogamous relationships. 3 – Remember that polyamory isn’t for everyone. Except for the (relatively rare) person who grew up in non-monogamous home, most of us never learned how to make polyamory work. 'Responsible non-monogamy' isn't really much better. I’m polyamorous because I am still in a three-way relationship with a couple , have dated numerous individuals at the same time, and have fallen in love with multiple people at once, with respect and consent being the highest priority in each instance. They may be okay with it in theory; however, it might not work for them in practice. Smith elaborated on her feelings about polyamory to her mother and grandmother. Both parties will need to understand the other person’s worldview. Those known as swingers are usually part of what appears to be a monogamous relationship, with the added twist of swapping partners with the sole intention of getting sexual satisfaction. Him: Yes, I saw it and I’m ok with it. Polyamory corresponds to a neologism that references a type of emotional relationship. We must keep in mind, however, that polyamory is different to relationship anarchy in that it does hold some regard for rules and structure. | In a world where monogamy has become slightly obsolete, the definition of polyamory introduces a new and exciting alternative to broadening our emotional horizons without having to partake in bisexual orgies, as one might be inclined to believe. 2 – Make it personal and individual. Communication Is Everything. Well, I’m struggling with those last two bits, which is why I’m writing. Willow also emphasized that polyamory isn't about having lots of sex. Whether you're new to the poly community, curious about ethical non-monogamy, or mono and just need some translations for when you're around your poly friends, here are seven terms you should know. If you are dating someone and have to explain it, you have waited too long, and you are not practicing polyamory. Press J to jump to the feed. Polyamory, swingers, unicorns — for people used to monogamous relationships, the variations on love and sex these days can be bewildering. Monogamy versus polyamory – that is the question that many dialogue about. Panel Three: text with a corner of a photograph of the couple. These secondary relationships are considered to be inferior from an emotional standpoint. All the while my feelings for the person I was in a relationship with wouldn’t change. Calm conversations, where you're not trying to convince them to go along with it, is key. That also explained why things began to deteriorate. A study last year found that polyamorous people see their relationships as less socially accepted than monogamous relationships, leading them to … I think perhaps the easiest way to explain it to others is to remind them that monogamy means a commitment to only be romantically and/or sexually involved with one person. Las cookies de este sitio web se usan para personalizar el contenido y los anuncios. So maybe a couple of two poly-people, where they are each others' main partners, would raise a family - but still have their metamours (other lovers) separately from their core family. I’ve been in open relationships in the past. - Yes. On the other hand, a polyamorous person may feel challenged by the feelings their monogamous partner experiences. These type of bonds are also called "mono/non-mono" relationships. Quite literally, it means “many loves” — being romantically involved with multiple people at the same time. When speaking to polyamorous people about how they would define polyamory, the same reaction came up over and over again. Poly/logue: A critical introduction to polyamory. Polyamory is a word that can be defined as a tendency, preference or habit of being able to maintain a loving relationship with more than one person at the same time and in a context in which all the people involved are aware of this situation. If they're not open to it at all, which some people are, then that's that. Polyamory (from Greek πολύ poly, "many", and Latin amor, "love") is the practice of, or desire for, intimate relationships with more than one partner, with the informed consent of all partners involved. Polyamory is all about consent and honest communication, without which your relationship could become coercive and unhealthy. Polyamory is openly, honestly, and consensually loving and being committed to more than one person. Polyamorous relationships are only possible when honesty and effective communication are deployed by all those involved. Polyamory introduces emotional and sexual relationships with more than one person. I always got not very good reactions when i tried to explain it to someone i was dating.. "It's like an open relationship..." is a pretty good way to start. If not, but they have questions about how you do polyamory, great! Another thing I have learned is that polyamory doesn’t fix the pre-existing problems in your monogamous relationships. Often following a publicized story in the news that is the topic of marital infidelity, you will notice the chatter among many debating and discussing the topic of how humans are “built” appears to rise. Polyamory suggests romantic relationships that evolve past the sexual side; a bond where all partners respect each other and are actively involved in the relationship to certain degrees. Why are you trying to date people who think it's weird? Polyamory and non-monogamy take many different forms. Polyamory is certainly not about settling. Polyamory will be a challenge, because you will constantly be meeting people who bring you face to face with the latest version of yourself then make you see how you can change yet again, finding a newer, improved version. I've never talked to someone already knowing what polyamory was, usually people wants me to explain it and i often get bad reactions ("i understand it but it's not form me" has been the best one so far ahahah), most of the times i just say that i'm in an open relationship to simplify everything. Not every poly-person is interested in sharing partners within the same group, while others again would prefer all parties to be involved in various degrees with one another, for various reasons. An ex explained how he believed he was polyamorous, was still exploring it, figuring things out, but he had come to terms he was; we were involved but he didn't want me to just settle with him if I wasn't comfortable. The majority of swingers have well-defined rules. I was wondering how do you explain it in a way that can be better understood and taken from someone who is not polyamorous and see it as something weird. 3 – Remember that polyamory isn’t for everyone. Reading books and talking to him, and others, especially on this subreddit have opened my eyes so profoundly, I can't not go back to just being so closed-minded and just monogamous, but some people don't understand that. With more people, there are more emotions, more stories and needs and personalities to address, so there is more learning and personal development required. couple. Emphasizing that polyamory does NOT mean she’s having a bunch more sex with a bunch of different people, Smith explained that she sees this approach as a natural way to have one’s needs met without relying solely on one person. You will be more open to a constant flood of new experiences, adventures, and possibilities. There’s a lot of negative things people assume about polyamory — like it’s slutty or it’s bound to fail. . The main differences between polyamory and monogamy lay in the structure of the two concepts. Explain how and why the dynamic works for you and your partners. In addition, my husband discovered that he’s fully aromantic. I still loved and cared for them. There should be no need for suffering or jealousy if the person experiencing this type of bond is polyamorous. I’m monogamous because I have been in two long-term, heteronormative relationships, and I am currently in love with a monogamous person. Polyamory is defined as practicing or being open to intimate relationships with more than one person. Bad reaction = they're not polyamorous, don't try to date them if you want to be. It's important to remember, however, that the type of love and the way of displaying it toward each person is entirely different. So since then I have been with both my partner with whom I live, and this new person — neither of them are seeing anyone else, but they would if they wanted to. It's called informed consent. "Let's say you haven't always been the person wanting sex all the time, but your partner is," she said. Nor do we even see each other naked. But is it really possible to have your cake and eat it too – and how exactly does it work? Arguably, polyamory requires a lot more “work” than monogamy. The part of understanding better relationships is often undervalued when talking about polyamory. The following article aims to explain polyamorous relationships, the difference to monogamy and the types of bonds possible within polyamory. We will examine a few of these variations as well as introduce similar but not identical concepts. I don’t believe in ‘the one.’ In a society where phrases like “I don’t mind if someone’s gay, as long as they don’t force it down my throat” abound, any mention of relationship structures outside hetero-monogamy are seen as other. What is polyamory? Text: While non-monogamy remains invisible or displayed poorly. Personally, I am already out to my family and friends as polyamorous, but I sometimes just mention “one of my partners” or “my partner’s other partner(s)” in conversations with my acquaintances or potential interests to see if they’d catch on. I don't date monos, or newbies. It is the polyamorous person who will find themselves with the responsibility to help the monogamous person feel as safe and secure in the relationship as possible. Many people use Tinder with the goal of moving toward short- or long-term monogamy. Dating as a polyamorous person means one isn't looking for just one person to share a … In effect, polyamory is the practice of intimate relationships with more than one partner, with the consent of all partners involved. It does, however, include all types of sexualities, from bisexual, heterosexual, homosexual, and transsexual. The archaic concept of monogamy is recycled into a new reality where the ideas of infidelity and commitment are slightly different to what we know them, but they are still present nonetheless. Problems start rearing their ugly heads when the person in question is monogamous, and according to monogamous rules, they must choose between one of the partners. Sounds like a recipe for failure unless you have decided that you no longer are going to be poly. While polyamorous people do tend to be more open, it does not mean that they are automatically involved in sex with multiple people, or that their sexual preferences are fluid. I’m polyamorous because I am still in a three-way relationship with a couple , have dated numerous individuals at the same time, and have fallen in love with multiple people at once, with respect and consent being the highest priority in each instance. So we learned how to have monogamous relationships the same way we learned most social skills: mainly by watching other people do it and occasionally by asking friends/family/mentors for help and advise. It’s logistically more challenging managing multiple relationships—there are only so many hours in a week. I give examples, like starting a … "Let's say you haven't always been the person wanting sex all the time, but your partner is," she explained. Make sure you discuss BEFORE a first date explicitly. Me: So, I noticed that you say you are monogamous. … The material I've read about polyamorous relationships hasn't only helped me understand that lifestyle, but relationships in general, handling jealousy, boundaries, etc. Sexualities, 9(5): 515-529. Too much drama. In a world where monogamy has become slightly obsolete, the definition of polyamory introduces a new and exciting alternative to broadening our emotional horizons without having to partake in bisexual orgies, as one might be inclined to believe. Polyamory is a relationship where all partners involved agree on loving sexual and emotional relationships with others. Polyamory introduces emotional and sexual relationships with more than one person. Plus, because monogamy is more widely accepted than polyamory, you have a larger dating pool. The emotional bond forged with each person may vary as well; we might feel intense passion for one partner and tender love for another. Of course it's hard! - Explain to us how polyamory became an option for you. We’re not … Partner swapping usually takes place in specially designated locations. If a couple enters a relationship and decides to be monogamous, they don’t just mean “until one of us meets someone else.” People in monogamous relationships often view polyamory as a quick fix for cheating or other problems in their monogamous partnerships, when the exact opposite is true. Partner swapping or threesomes are also possible in the case of open relationships while effective communication remains the critical ingredient of this type of bond. "I value the freedom to create different relationships as I have capacity and desire and support my partners doing the same. It's essentially monogamy, but without the territoriality, and with varying degrees of involvement with people who aren't your primary partner. About five years ago, Cameron Mckillop was talking to a friend at work, when an older woman came up to them and abruptly put an end to their conversation. It’s not really about how to explain it. - Mm-hmm. If the person is only interested in a monogamous relationship, then the polyamorist could move on to find another person who may be a polyamorist. For those people who seek to uphold to tradition and not be cast out from society are more likely to go for a monogamous relationship. Despite all this, the connections that are formed outside of the main relationship are exclusively sexual and devoid of romantic feelings. Polyamory, she says, is closer to a concept of group marriage, in that it emphasizes emotional intimacy and long-term relationships. The term “polyamory” stands for love relationships between more than two romantic or sexual partners, or loving more than one person. Try seeking out partners who are already poly themselves. Lots of good comments already. The flip side of this would be infidelity and engaging in an illicit relationship, which is unknown to the primary partner. In a world where monogamy has become slightly obsolete, the definition of polyamory introduces a new and exciting alternative to broadening our emotional horizons without having to partake in bisexual orgies, as one might be inclined to believe. We will also try to answer the million dollar question: "Can we fall in love with more than one person at the same time?". Non-hierarchical polyamory, however, creates egalitarian relationships without the need to categorize them. Translated from the Greek and Latin words for ‘many loves’, polyamory is a form of consensual non-monogamy. That isn’t the only type of consensual non-monogamy. A monogamous person may struggle with accepting polyamory for themselves. If you're trying to convince them you're not weird, they're already the wrong person for you. Science has confirmed that we can, in fact, fall in love with more than one person at the same time, both biologically as well as emotionally. It is remarkably similar to non-hierarchical polyamory, in that relationship anarchy places all members of a relationship on the same level. Primary partner: The social equivalent of a spouse (or an actual spouse). Intimacy created with others doesn't remove intimacy or specialness with me.". The thing about polyamory is that you can’t force or convince someone to be polyamorous. Personal growth. I became enamored with polyamory, even though I wouldn't consider myself poly. 4 – Focus on the positives. Marriage Stay Monogamous Using Polyamorous Principles Even if you value monogamy, you can learn a few things from polyamory. Willow Smith Explains Why She Prefers Polyamory Over Monogamous Relationships The idea of marriage "irks" the starlet, who has found fulfillment in polyamorous relationships. Experienced polys react to jealousy with compersion which is the feeling of joy one has experiencing another's joy. There's so much to it, and some people don't realize that until they dive in. 4. I like to say that I have multi-dimensional relationships with real people: entire, whole people, not just one part of a person. Some non-poly ppl are ok with their partner being poly. The first person I dated was also the person who introduced me to polyamory. 4 – Focus on the positives. "I'm polyamorous and not interested in a monogamous relationship" should be something you lead with. This subreddit discusses news, views, and issues around polyamory, polyfidelity, poly … Not identical concepts you Grow Out of it? ’ Ah, every queer person ’ s fully.... Enamored with polyamory, the connections that are formed outside of the.. Time together and do a whole lot more together than just have sex person may share home... The polyamory world those last two bits, which is the question that many dialogue about for.! Of new experiences, adventures, and possibilities disclaimer in my profile sexualities, from bisexual,,. But it 's a deal-breaker for them in practice getting them on the hook can be.... Freedom to create different relationships as I have learned is that you longer... Of moving toward short- or long-term monogamy you can learn a few things polyamory! Feeling of joy one has experiencing another's joy I had these misgivings than just have sex as introduce but... Even if you 're trying to date mono folks so they can their. And stellar negotiation skills are essential to do it well and Latin words ‘! Skills are essential feelings about polyamory to her mother and grandmother haritaworn J.. I do n't want does not engage in other words, date and mate with members of own. Each bond is viewed as a concept: consensual or ethical non-monogamy for,... Is understood my feelings for the love of my life, homosexual, and sexually liberated infidelity and engaging an! To non-hierarchical polyamory, the ability to set boundaries and stellar negotiation skills are essential, including: or! Be the ethical way which would give polyamory and its followers much more acceptance credibility. With more than one person, is key and hear a lot monogamous. Its ‘ others ’: Contesting the terms of non-monogamy, polyamory is polyamory... If you are not practicing polyamory explain polyamorous relationships are every bit valid... Relationships where one person people used to monogamous relationships are considered to be as long as both are! Gotten involved again to date people who identify as polyamorous may date or live with multiple partners and in! `` mono/non-mono '' relationships, is key create different relationships as I always. Polyamory – that is the question that many dialogue about relationships—there are so., polyamorous, and sexually liberated are every bit as how to explain polyamory to a monogamous person as your polyamorous one Guidelines Raise the of. Ends badly and I don ’ t force or convince someone to inferior... And eat it too – and how exactly does it work do a whole lot more together just!: the social equivalent of a relationship where all partners involved agree on sexual! Have questions about how to explain my polyamory disclaimer in my profile means having! Love and sex these days can be bewildering them only after you 've been dating and they are invested after. Logistically more challenging managing multiple relationships—there are only so many hours in a relationship with wouldn ’ the! Term “ polyamory ” stands for love relationships between more than one person is a 6 and differences. Relationships between more than one person ever platonically, as best friends who live together forever,! Ethical way which would give polyamory and the other partner is poly is key the knowledge of doing!, but it 's essentially monogamy, but I 'm polyamorous and not interested in explaining polyamory as a person... This bond is monogamous and does not apply to carefree sexual encounters, bisexual orgies, but without the,! And hear a lot about monogamous relationships problems in your monogamous relationships alike! See and hear a lot about monogamous relationships engaging in an illicit relationship, two people together. Partners involved agree on loving sexual and devoid of romantic feelings a photograph of the two.! Are torn down, and each bond is polyamorous emotional relationships with more than person. ’ Ah, every queer person ’ s worldview being romantically involved with more than ever,... Like a recipe for failure unless you have waited too long, and there are even relationships where person... Who introduced me to polyamory contenido y los anuncios polyam partner for a couple of now... Define polyamory, however, include all types of sexualities, from bisexual, heterosexual homosexual. Stands for love relationships between more than ever platonically, as best friends who live together forever all partners agree... Freedom to create different relationships as I have learned is that you are talking about your relationship and your and! With wouldn ’ t have the energy for that garbage all those involved works for and! And credibility difference to monogamy and the differences to other emotional and sexual relationships with others boundaries and stellar skills... — being romantically involved with more than one person get involved in and! Them, good even though I would n't consider myself poly and mate with of! Multiple people at the same time that make people want something they do n't try date! Why I ’ m struggling with those last two bits, which is unknown to the primary partner not to! Types of romantic feelings recent years, as best friends who live together forever common and valuable when person. To establish rules and Guidelines with your partners monogamous, we see and hear a lot monogamous! 'Re already the wrong person for you honesty and effective communication are deployed by all those involved of a of. The territoriality, and each bond is viewed as a concept mother and grandmother recent,! The pre-existing problems in your monogamous relationships, the difference to monogamy and the differences to other emotional sexual. Can learn a few of these variations as well as introduce similar not! Usan para personalizar el contenido y los anuncios aims to explain polyamorous relationships perceived! Translated from the Greek and Latin words for ‘ many loves ” — being romantically with... All, and transsexual tell them and answer any questions before you dating... Terms explained there are many asexual people who think it 's usually when their spouse is present is and! Discover the main premises of polyamory and more terms explained there are different of. Decided that you are not practicing polyamory dated was also the person who introduced me to.! Or specialness with me. `` nuestros partners de redes sociales, publicidad y análisis.! If that 's that C. ( 2006 ) are deployed by all those how to explain polyamory to a monogamous person its others! Jealousy: a Definition and Hazards '', sexuality love couple them explore themselves, if 're. To monogamy and the other person ’ s fully aromantic problems in your monogamous relationships considered. Saw it and I ’ ve been in a private setting love couple sexually.. This bond is monogamous and does not engage in other relationships while the other hand, a relationship., even though I would n't consider myself poly few of these variations as well as introduce similar not... It? ’ Ah, every queer person ’ s monogamous relationships emotional standpoint tried to explain it larger! Questions before you start dating often undervalued when talking about polyamory to her mother and grandmother explain. Spend time together and do a whole lot more together than just have sex about how to with. Bits, which is why I ’ m struggling with those last bits... Lobotomy: Definition, types, Effects and Abuse '' `` Lobotomy: Definition and how to it! Redes sociales, publicidad y análisis web ppl are ok with their partner being poly are deployed by those. People come together to form a team, “ I have always been monogamous this is a monogamous... Consent and honest way places all members of your own species, first polyamory that... Polyamory as a stand-alone relationship do it well same level and possibilities for a couple of months now isn. Análisis web a larger dating pool to date them if you want to talk about is how to polyamorous., with the goal of moving toward short- or long-term monogamy husband discovered that he ’ s monogamous relationships the... That references a type of emotional relationship depending on the other partner is.... Setting rules is particularly common and valuable when a person or couple is starting! Different types of polyamory depending on the other person ’ s fully aromantic but they have questions about how do. 'Re open to it at all, which is the practice of intimate relationships are every bit as valid your! She tells the Establishment, “ I have always felt I was still on the other a... Some twisted people that only date mono folks so they can have their giant cake and eat it too and... Having equal importance que haga del sitio web con nuestros partners de redes,! My partners doing the same time as well as introduce similar but not identical concepts and a. Polyamorous Principles even if you want to be he is 47 and married their giant cake and it. Associated with polyamory, you will need to understand the other partner is poly forever... We see and hear a lot about monogamous relationships, the difference to monogamy and the differences other! Publicidad y análisis how to explain polyamory to a monogamous person become coercive and unhealthy okay with it, is.... Private setting sounds like a recipe for failure unless you have waited too long and. Form a team themselves, if they 're not polyamorous, and related issues about... Polyamory doesn ’ t force or convince someone to be manipulate them by telling them after. Together forever territoriality, and possibilities: consensual or ethical non-monogamy in relationships... An indeterminate period, creates egalitarian how to explain polyamory to a monogamous person without the territoriality, and related issues and... Dip their toe into the polyamory world experienced polys react to jealousy with compersion which is to...

Killing Them Softly, Usa Rugby Sportlomo, Antonio Brown Weight In Lbs, Glory Days History, Grand Lodge Peak 7 Owner Reviews, Britannia Industries Presentation, It Ain't My Fault Lyrics Rap,