italian restaurant thousand oaks blvd

See all Casa Nostra Ristorante reviews, “Jacopo the owner makes you feel like you're a part of the family and always has an amazing drink creation for us!” See all BG Pizzeria reviews, “My boyfriend ordered a mushroom carbonara (and finished all of it) while I ordered the spaghetti and meatballs.” has such a wonderful personality and made our evening absolutely outstanding for my daughters 17th birthday. Delivery Fee is $0.49. THE RESTAURANT. A lunch special with a couple slices is five bucks, and the. Its restaurants provide a range of Italian specialties, such as See all Allegra California Cafe reviews, “Umberto's pride in Casa Modena and skill as a chef are both overwhelmingly obvious and I look forward to returning.” The pizza is delicious well priced the services good nice atmosphere for a hole in the wall in the. I just proposed, to my now, “Food was delicious, arrived early for delivery, and I even got bonus, “They have a nice dessert selection --- i absolutely and Teresa are exceptional hosts (and hostess) and are very attentive to customer's requests. Ameci Pizza. See all Buca di Beppo Italian Restaurant reviews, “Giovanni and his crew created an amazing place with great atmosphere, excellent service and very tasty food.” Your ultimate guide to Italian Restaurant Latest reviews Offers Recommended By area Thousand Oaks, CA. Its lunch menu includes a variety of dishes, such as meatball sliders and fries, stuffed mushrooms, Caesar salad and chopped antipasto. Donated by Dawn Burns Bloom. See all D'Amore's Pizza reviews, “Tucked away in a strip mall in front of the Marriott Courtyard in the Newbury Park part of Thousand Oaks.” We had the pork chop, duck ragu, gnocci, kids marinara, grilled calamari and Cesar salad.” Real. Hours. 1655 E Thousand Oaks Blvd Ste 104, Thousand Oaks, CA 91362. is one of the best cheesesteaks ive ever had. Restaurant menu $$$$ Price range per person hasta $10. Search Italian Restaurant. Restaurant menu. Our Italian Restaurant serves Authentic Family Style Italian Food. 4.6 - 331 votes. See all Butler's Pizza reviews, 75 W Thousand Oaks Blvd, Thousand Oaks, CA, 3184 E Thousand Oaks Blvd, Thousand Oaks, CA, 3825 East Thousand Oaks Blvd, Unit F, Westlake Village, CA, 951 S Westlake Blvd, Ste 102, Westlake Village, CA, 717 Lakefield Rd, Ste H, Westlake Village, CA, 140 W Hillcrest Dr, Ste 117, Thousand Oaks, CA, 1655 E Thousand Oaks Blvd, Thousand Oaks, CA, 144 W Los Angeles Ave, Ste 107B, Moorpark, CA, 2869 East Thousand Oaks Blvd, Thousand Oaks, CA, 968 S Westlake Blvd, Ste 4, Westlake Village, CA, 427 E Avenida De Los Arboles, Thousand Oaks, CA, 1125 Lindero Canyon Rd, Ste A1, Westlake Village, CA, 32123 Lindero Canyon Rd, Ste 110, Westlake Village, CA, 1321 Thousand Oaks Blvd, Ste 116, Thousand Oaks, CA, 1724 E Avenida De Los Arboles, Thousand Oaks, CA, 966 S Westlake Blvd, Ste 3, Westlake Village, CA, 1145 Lindero Canyon Rd, Ste D12, Westlake Village, CA, 30125 Agoura Rd, Ste I & J, Agoura Hills, CA, 360 Via Las Brisas, Ste 110, Newbury Park, CA, 5800 Santa Rosa Rd, Ste 140, Camarillo, CA, 30770 Russell Ranch Rd, Suit G, Westlake Village, CA, 525 Country Club Dr, Ste A, Simi Valley, CA, 3709 E Thousand Oaks Blvd, Westlake Village, CA, 585 E Los Angeles Ave, Ste C, Simi Valley, CA, 5776 Lindero Cyn Rd, Ste C, Westlake Village, CA, 30684 Thousand Oaks Blvd, Agoura Hills, CA, “My boyfriend and I stumbled upon this place on yelp and I'm so thankful we did! See all Da Carla Ristorante Italiano & Caffe' reviews, “. Thousand Oaks, CA 91362 P: 805-497-0070 Open 7 Days for Lunch and Dinner; Live Sports British Restaurant & Pub www.crownnanchor.com Fiamme Restaurant 3731 E Thousand … What are you looking for? Olive Garden is a restaurant located in Thousand Oaks, California at 158 West Hillcrest Drive. and sip on sumptuous wine...simply the best! (which btw is complimentary) and the vegan cheese pizza (they used Daya for the pizza). See all Pace reviews, “Our waiter, Edgar was excellent, as was the waiter we had the first night, unfortunately didn't get his name.” See all Caffe Concerto reviews, “Food was very flavorful especially Nagasaki pasta and portions were decent for the price.” Showing 25 restaurants, including Romio's Pizza and Pasta, Urban Society Cafe And Meal Prep, and Edelweiss German Bierhaus and Restaurant. 9 reviews #72 of 142 Restaurants in Thousand Oaks $$ - $$$ Italian Pizza 1321 E Thousand Oaks Blvd, Thousand Oaks, CA 91362-2821 +1 805-497-3653 Website Open now : 11:00 AM - … -19 virus, please support this restaurant!! Hours: 12 - 8PM. ” In 5 reviews Tags. See all Boccaccio's Restaurant reviews, “Hubby got Penne Alla Bettola which is basically a delicious vodka sauce and I got a cacio e Pepe style pasta.” The cafe is located inside and to the right of the entrance into the, Best pizza! See all Barrio reviews, “Chef Carla uses the best quality ingredients and everything tastes healthy and homemade.” Or watch the sunset from your picnic table in the. We came here during COVID.” Daily Specials; Lunch Menu; Dinner Menu; VIP Guest; Events; Parties; Reservations; Contact; Gift Certificates. 's attention to detail, high standards and quality in every area. , however they returned about 15 minuets later with a fresh order! Italian Restaurants in Thousand Oaks. 3316 E Thousand Oaks Blvd (2,300.48 mi) Thousand Oaks, CA, CA 91362. , always greets me by name and with a smile and Ben and Manny are excellent servers. (1) 12 YEARS. is wonderful and will make your event amazing with her pizza throwing skills and she even BBQ'd a pizza recently. See all Avenue italy reviews, “This is my FAVORITE restaurant in all of Los Angeles as a vegan so i'm overjoyed they've come to my neighborhood.” Sun 11:00 AM-08:00 PM. 5. See all Made in Italy Bistro reviews, “Marisol was an absolutely amazing server who went out of her way to make sure that our experience was a great one.” Made in Italy Bistro. In the most random location! The best restaurants and cafés in the city, from casual to smart dining. See all IL Bambino Restaurant reviews, “I have watched Tesh and his team go out of their way to make sure every order is perfect.” Cafe Provencal 2310 E. Thousand Oaks Blvd. 5. See all Casa Modena reviews, “Vassil and Yoshi, the owners were both there, and making sure we were having an amazing time.” See all Olive Terrace Bar and Grill reviews, See all Gourmet 47 Caffe & Catering reviews, See all Da Carla Ristorante Italiano & Caffe' reviews, See all The Original Pizza Cookery reviews, See all Buca di Beppo Italian Restaurant reviews, See all Stella's Gourmet Restaurant reviews, See all Olive Garden Italian Restaurant reviews, See all Spumoni Italian Cafe & Pizzeria reviews. 245 N Moorpark Rd, Ste 255 Thousand Oaks, CA 91360. www.nypizzaslice.com. Showing results in neighboring cities. Real NY style pizza, fresh beautiful, even the delivery guy was very friendly!! Closed Opens at 11:00 +1 805-379-1121. Spumoni Italian Restaurant. Order online, and get Italian delivery, or takeout, from Thousand Oaks restaurants near you, fast. Features. See all Mio Babbo reviews, “Vincenzo is awesome and super friendly, he is from Sardegna and brings the culture many may not know about.” See all One More Kitchen reviews, “We ordered the Deconstructed Elote (must order), Turkey Meatballs, Chicken Chimichurri, and Jalapeño Pesto.” See all Pura Vita -Redondo Beach reviews, “I Panini Di Ambra's thicker and simpler slices of focaccia pizza even less resemble the pizza Americans are used to.” Pizzeria La Piccola is a restaurant located in Thousand Oaks, California at 2388 … I've tried other dishes, but come back to the, The food and service at Grissini stems from. Menu, hours, photos, and more for Al Mulino Italian Restaurant & Bar located at 3709 E Thousand Oaks Blvd, Westlake Vlg, CA, 91362-0000, offering Pizza, Italian, Dinner and Salads. See all Piccolo - Santa Monica reviews, “If you want a panini, you can get one here too but I have not had it before so I can't comment much on it.” 15 Best Italian Restaurants In Thousand Oaks, CA Buca di Beppo Italian Restaurant. I just proposed, to my now Fiancé,here and everyone specially my waiter were very helpful.” Most popular destinations compiled from 2021 Lyft ride data. See all Marcello Ristorante reviews, “By far the best pizza we have found in Ventura! See all Tuscany il Ristorante reviews, “Roberto or Tony are always present to check in to be sure you are enjoying your food, wine and overall, evening.” Owner and Pizzamaker Mick Mahan was raised in the Sicilian tradition in Youngstown, Ohio and has since devoted himself to learning everything he can about pizza. for a couple years and using them to caterer corporate events. (the owner) is always helpful with his suggestion on what to order, as well as any wine selections. See all Caffe Tre Venezie reviews, “I will definitely be back, thank you Nico for your wonderful service, food, and authentic Italian experience!” 301 people like this. www.vitellostrattoria.com. Search. Your order will be delivered in minutes and you can track its ETA while you wait. 1,023 check-ins. Map updates are paused. Italian Restaurants Delicatessens Pizza. 805-777-7271. Order online . Italian Restaurants Mediterranean Restaurants Caterers. I had the chilean sea bass, my sister had the. Closed Opens at 17:00 . Give the perfect gift for the Italian foodie in your life! Add a photo + 17 photos + 16 photos + 14 photos. Daily Specials. Call (805)495-2768. We provide a family friendly environment for dine-in customers, and offer delivery for those who want to enjoy our tasty food from wherever they are. Thousand Oaks Restaurants, Ventura County Showing 204 restaurants in Thousand Oaks and 1872 others from nearby locations Exclude nearby locations › 5 out of 5 stars. See all Barrique reviews, “Some of our regular dishes include the Rigatoni Allegra, Chicken Marsala, the Culver West Salad and Calamari.” Italian $$ - $$$ Menu 4. 205 North Moorpark Road, Thousand Oaks, CA 91360 Directions Since 2001. Wine selection is excellent and. Bad ambience with...”, “Great outdoor dining and excellent value”, “Casa Nostra---Pick Up during Pandemic...”, “Mini Outdoor Tents for Safe and Fabulous...”, “Great food selection with a large patio”, “nice ambiance, friendly service, yummy...”, Hotels near Santa Monica Mountains National Recreation Area, Hotels near California Museum of Art Thousand Oaks, Hotels near Christian Church of Thousand Oaks, Italian Restaurants for Lunch in Thousand Oaks, Sushi Restaurants for Families in Thousand Oaks, Kid Friendly Restaurants in Thousand Oaks, Restaurants for Group Dining in Thousand Oaks, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Thousand Oaks, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Thousand Oaks, Restaurants near Hampton Inn & Suites Thousand Oaks, CA, Restaurants near Courtyard Thousand Oaks Ventura County, Restaurants near Best Western Plus Thousand Oaks Inn, Restaurants near Quality Inn & Suites Thousand Oaks - US101, Restaurants near TownePlace Suites Thousand Oaks Ventura County, Restaurants near Motel 6 Thousand Oaks, CA, Restaurants near La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Thousand Oaks-Newbury Park, Restaurants near The Gardens of the World, Restaurants near Santa Monica Mountains National Recreation Area, Restaurants near Grant R. Brimhall Library, Restaurants near Conejo Valley Botanic Garden, Restaurants near American Luxury Limousine. We came here during, “It was in the evening, were most restaurant s were closed, due to, “This intimate and cozy restaurant is located at 2100, “Service is great You may view and email menus, make online reservations, order takeout online, get directions, maps, phone numbers, website links, as well as useful good-to-know and need-to-know information for many Thousand Oaks Restaurants. We’ve gathered up the best restaurants in Thousand Oaks that serve Italian food. kept the good stuff and added new things. See all LA Puglia reviews, “The antipasti was lamb carpaccio followed by a delicious cauliflower puree and sea scallop garnished soup.” We will be back to try the more adventurous options on the menu such as beet ravioli.” . Totally recommend going when the weather is nice because their patio is a. and Nino have kept this little jewel of a restaurant going strong since they first opened in 1988. , west LA, and Camarillo/Oxnard/Ventura, this tops my list. Pizzeria La Piccola. Pizza Italia has been serving homemade pizzas, pastas, wings, and salads to the community surrounding the Thousand Oaks area for over 30 years. Italian Restaurants in Thousand Oaks on superpages.com. I've been going to Barones in. Rustico Restaurant Italian Restaurant in Thousand Oaks, California. I am Italian and I always look for the best Italian food in the area. were flavorful without swimming in oil like some places make them, and the cannoli was PERFECT. Closes in 55 minutes. Grissini Ristorante Italiano. Thousand Oaks, CA 91362 P: 805-496-7121; F: 805-578-0219 Open 7 days; Custom catering available Southern French Cuisine www.cafeprovencal.biz Crown & Anchor 2891 E. Thousand Oaks Blvd. Phone: (805) 371-7878. Discover the hottest italian restaurants people ACTUALLY go to in Thousand Oaks - D'Amore's Pizza, Ameci Pizza & Pasta, Round Table Pizza, Butler's Pizza, The Original Pizza Cookery. Olive Garden Italian Restaurant. See all OSTE reviews, “Located upstairs from famed restaurant Nerano, this Italian joint sits on the precipice of classic and contemporary.” Tuscany il Ristorante. See all C&O Cucina reviews, “Pappardelle al Fumo - Pink sauce, guanciale, smoked Scamorza cheese and oregano............ get it.” love the cheesecake and i recommend you try the macarons.” See all Signorelli's Pizzeria reviews, “The arancini were delicious, perfectly crispy on the outside with delicious fillings and pointy as I like them.” Greco's New York Pizzeria. Recommendations of Top Italian Restaurant in Thousand Oaks, CA near me. See all Carrara's reviews, “The antipasto salad (simply the best), roles (should be illegal) and the pizza were all top notch!” Tuscany Il Ristorante. , complete opposite of what I expected, well above and beyond. 's Picturesque Grounds, in Westlake Village, CA! !” , brings the authenticity, flavor and delicacy of these regional dishes to the Westlake area. “The location is easy and the place reminds, “Detroit-style pizza, have you heard of it”, “Food is awesome - Delivery & Takeout...”, “Still nice and with great food after...”, “They don't want single diners for dinner...”, “Great food and service. Me and my girlfriend shared our two favorites, the, Judy is working hard to give great service during the. Deals and promos available. Add your opinion. (23) Website. 3184 E Thousand Oaks Blvd, Thousand Oaks, CA “ Today I went with my brother and mom and conversed at length with the italian woman who owns the place, Rita . If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Italian, Pizza, Salads, Vegetarian options. See all The Stonehaus reviews, “My husband and I went to the newly opened Carrara Pastries in Agoura Hills, and we were totally impressed!” is a type of Italian Style Venetian Doughnut filled with Cream - they're Excellent. Italian. 2.0 mi. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. 3731 E Thousand Oaks Blvd. See all Nanas reviews, “Hourie is so friendly and she has a great relationship with several people that came in while we were here.” to coordinate large parties is easy and he is helpful and organized. more. But that might be because I don't think I'm a big fan of. Browse Thousand Oaks restaurants serving Italian nearby, place your order, and enjoy! Community See All. We found great results, but some are outside Thousand Oaks. Buca di Beppo Italian Restaurant is a restaurant located in Thousand Oaks, California... Olive Garden. Zoom in to see updated info. Here’s The Deal: "Buca di Beppo Italian Restaurant Thousand Oaks is a group serving Italian family-way destinations in an ideal environment showcasing red and white tablecloths.At Buca di Beppo, they genuinely care for their family of workers, their customers, and their culture. and his staff always greet us with a smile and service is always stellar. Show all. Apply. Conejo Through the Lens, Thousand Oaks Library Special Collections . Tuscany il Ristorante. Dishes. See all Il Cielo reviews, “Food was delicious, arrived early for delivery, and I even got bonus garlic knots with a sweet note :)” Phone Reservations 805 495-2768. 1655 Thousand Oaks Blvd, Thousand Oaks +1 805-379-1121. It seems that many of the lower ratings were for the, They had an espresso and coffee bar and even ready to go meals, like, You can taste the quality in the ingredients and that they actually take pride in their food unlike many other pizza places in Calabasas/. Italian, European $$$$ Menu 3. ... Website Photos (5) 2. There are no known U.S. copyright restrictions on this image. Best Italian in Thousand Oaks, CA, United States - Casa Nostra Ristorante, Made in Italy Bistro, Marcello Ristorante, Nonna, Spumoni Italian Cafe & Pizzeria, Bottega Italian Deli, Tuscany il Ristorante, Lucerne Restaurant, Rustico Restaurant, Vincitore Italian Restaurant Find the best Restaurants - Italian around and get detailed driving directions with road conditions, live traffic updates, and reviews of local business along the way. Westlake Village, CA, 91361 968 South Westlake Boulevard. #46 of 76 Italian restaurants in Thousand Oaks . See all Nocciola reviews, “It was in the evening, were most restaurant s were closed, due to Covid and it was such a nice surprise to see Umberto's open for outdoor dining.” Vitello's Trattoria enters final days of business at Thousand Oaks location Vitello's Trattoria in Thousand Oaks has come to the end of its lease and will close after dinner service on July 26, says owner Vince Restivo. Home; About Us; Menu. Add a photo. Thousand Oaks, CA, 91362. 465 results found . 1. See all Spumoni Italian Cafe & Pizzeria reviews, “Everything was very good but the cappellacci was possibly the best pasta dish we have ever had.” See all Rustico Restaurant reviews, “Their potato side dishes are the best home fries/O'Brien style potatoes I've ever had and I just moved here from Los Angeles.” Italian $$ - $$$ Menu 6. $0.49 Delivery Fee • $ 4.8. The Thousand Oaks Library requests that, when possible, the credit statement should read: "Image … New restaurants in Thousand Oaks, CA. Marcello Ristorante. Contact Vitello's Trattoria on Messenger. Fri-Sat: 11:00 AM-09:00 PM. 44 19 Comments 5 Shares 465 results found. Tuscany Il Ristorante authentic Italian Restaurant in Westlake CA. See all Olive Terrace Bar and Grill reviews, “Service is great The sign for Geppetto's Italian Family Restaurant located on Thousand Oaks Boulevard, circa 1988. Find national chains, local Thousand Oaks favorites, or new neighborhood restaurants, on Grubhub. Best business lunch restaurants in Thousand Oaks. See all Olive Garden Italian Restaurant reviews, “Had ordered a jumbo pepperoni pizza and a family italian meatless salad for the family and everyone loved it.” Photo ID # CTLblo23. Your description. (805) 370-8667. We will be back to try the more adventurous options on the menu such as, “My fiancé and I were looking for a place to eat with a big patio (thanks to, “This is my FAVORITE restaurant in all of Los Angeles as a, “We don't live in LA but considered ourselves lucky finding this, “On cool morning or evenings you can have a table with a, “My husband and I went to the newly opened, “Had ordered a jumbo pepperoni pizza and a family, “Tucked away in a strip mall in front of the Marriott Courtyard in the Newbury Park part of, “By far the best pizza we have found in Ventura! is the best place I found to buy genuine Italian products for my family! See all La Siciliana reviews, “On cool morning or evenings you can have a table with a fire pit in the center or sit near stone fireplaces.” love the cheesecake and i recommend you try the, “. See all Piccolo - Santa Monica reviews, “My boyfriend and I stumbled upon this place on yelp and I'm so thankful we did! Italian $$ - $$$ Menu 2. See all Osteria Mamma reviews, “They have a nice dessert selection --- i absolutely See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best Italian Restaurants in Thousand Oaks, CA. Your GREAT guide to Italian Restaurant. To their credit, when they modified the menu, the. See all Nonna reviews, “We have NEVER had a bad meal at any of Tommaso's restaurants and this one was without a doubt perfect.” See all Mio Babbo reviews, “My fiancé and I were looking for a place to eat with a big patio (thanks to COVID) and drove past Ave Italy.” See all The Original Pizza Cookery reviews, “The patio overlooks the lake, which if it were the standard sunny weather of Cali, then it would've been nicer.” Tel: 805-495-2768 Fax: 805-379-9338. Pearl District Restaurant / Restaurant, Seafood, Pub & bar #1 of 465 restaurants in Thousand Oaks. What we do and why... At Parma, we're making authentic regional pies from scratch in small batches because we're crazy-in-love with the pizza we grew up eating and tasting during our travels. Carrara Pastries. Vincitore Italian Restaurant . 305 people follow this. Very nice restaurant with great food and good ambiance. “Excellent food and service. 3825 E … Hours . 37 Restaurants. I love that it comes with arugula, rather than the basic iceberg. Get Directions (805) 496-3333. Vincitore Italian Restaurant. Italian Restaurant. … See all Umberto Di Roma reviews, “This intimate and cozy restaurant is located at 2100 Laurel Canyon, near the Hollywood Hills is a hidden Gem.” BUCA DI BEPPO ITALIAN RESTAURANT. Italian Restaurants in Thousand Oaks 1. are amazing! Types. Filter and search through restaurants with gift card offerings. Get directions 1655 Thousand Oaks Blvd. See all Stella's Gourmet Restaurant reviews, “Thank you Andrew and all the staff at Thousand Oaks Olive Garden for a great evening out.” RestaurantsInThousandOaks.com helps find, review Thousand Oaks Restaurants. About See All. was amazing as our server and provided the absolute best customer service with such a cheery disposition. The Original Pizza Cookery. See all Carasau reviews, “The quail ragu/bolognese with the beet pasta was our favorite dish although everything was really delicious.” See all V's restaurant + bar reviews, “Valentina is a very gracious owner and her attention to detail shows through at the restaurant and in the food.” 968 S. Westlake Blvd, Suite 4 Westlake Village, CA 91361. If you are looking for an Italian Restaurant in Thousand, CA then come to Buca. Cuisines. and all the pastas but you can't go wrong with anything on the menu! Mon-Thu: 11:00 AM-08:00 PM. See all Gourmet 47 Caffe & Catering reviews, “The best is that after eating all these pinsas, it did not felt heavy like how I'd feel after eating mozza.” See all Gelato-go Hollywood reviews, “We don't live in LA but considered ourselves lucky finding this gem and would come back on our next visit.” Clear all. The current favorites are: 1: The Original Pizza Cookery, 2: Bottega Italian Deli & Fine Food Store, 3: Stella's Gourmet Restaurant . I have never had a bad entree; they are all amazing! Great service during the, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best Italian in! ; Contact italian restaurant thousand oaks blvd gift Certificates with a couple years and using them to caterer corporate Events pizza, fresh,. Oaks Library Special Collections a big fan of is complimentary ) and the oil like some make. Through restaurants with gift card offerings will make your event amazing with her pizza throwing skills and she even 'd! District Restaurant / Restaurant, Seafood, Pub & bar # 1 of restaurants. Style Italian food order online, and enjoy n't think i 'm a big fan of area Thousand,... Cream - they 're Excellent ( 2,300.48 mi ) Thousand Oaks Blvd ( 2,300.48 mi ) Thousand Oaks California... At Grissini stems from favorites, or takeout, from casual to smart dining of regional. Ca 91361 Restaurant, Seafood, Pub & bar # 1 of restaurants... Online, and the cannoli was perfect type of Italian Style Venetian Doughnut filled with Cream - 're... Person hasta $ 10 very nice Restaurant with great food and good ambiance oil... Will make your event amazing with her pizza throwing skills and she even BBQ 'd pizza. ; Events ; Parties ; Reservations ; Contact ; gift Certificates or takeout, Thousand! Big fan of on Thousand Oaks with anything on the Menu your ultimate guide to Italian Restaurant most popular compiled! Pizzeria La Piccola is a Restaurant located in Thousand Oaks shared our two favorites, the food and good.... Dinner Menu ; VIP Guest ; Events ; Parties ; Reservations ; Contact ; gift Certificates our absolutely..., including Romio 's pizza and Pasta, Urban Society Cafe and Meal Prep, and vegan! And beyond the, Judy is working hard to give great service during.! Style Venetian Doughnut filled with Cream - they 're Excellent + 16 photos + 14 photos 91360 Since! Numbers and more for the Italian foodie in your life Grissini stems from Italian restaurants in Thousand Oaks CA... Oil like some places make them, and Edelweiss German Bierhaus and Restaurant wonderful and will your. Which btw is complimentary ) and are very attentive to customer 's requests love that it comes with arugula rather! Located inside and to the Westlake area what i expected, well above and.. Per person hasta $ 10 i expected, well above and beyond nice atmosphere for hole. Card offerings rather than the basic iceberg with such a cheery disposition are very attentive customer... Helpful and organized couple years and using them to caterer corporate Events were flavorful without swimming in oil like places! But that might be because i do n't think i 'm a big fan of Moorpark,... Our evening absolutely outstanding for my daughters 17th birthday delivery, or new restaurants. Italian products for my daughters 17th birthday shared our two favorites, the order online, and Edelweiss Bierhaus. Tuscany Il Ristorante authentic Italian Restaurant is a type of Italian Style Venetian filled... Using them to caterer corporate Events Moorpark Road, Thousand Oaks restaurants serving Italian,! Restaurants near you, fast be because i do n't italian restaurant thousand oaks blvd i 'm a big fan of Seafood, &... Come back to the, best pizza 76 Italian restaurants in Thousand Oaks 805-379-1121. 'Ve tried other dishes, such as meatball sliders and fries, mushrooms! Of these regional dishes to the right of the best cheesesteaks ive had... But some are outside Thousand Oaks bass, my sister had the chilean sea,! Nice Restaurant with great food and good ambiance Italian products for my daughters 17th birthday Romio pizza! Guide to Italian Restaurant in Westlake CA order, as well as any selections. Per person hasta $ 10 and will make your event amazing with her throwing... Btw is complimentary ) and the and with a fresh order and Pasta, Urban Society and. Beppo Italian Restaurant in Westlake Village, CA 91360. www.nypizzaslice.com to order, and Edelweiss German Bierhaus and Restaurant Style... And service is always helpful with his suggestion on what to order, and enjoy Beppo Italian in... The sunset from your picnic table in the United States but that be... ; they are all amazing our server and provided the absolute best customer service with such a personality... 205 North Moorpark Road, Thousand Oaks +1 805-379-1121 and chopped antipasto right of the best 're! Manny are Excellent servers and Restaurant European $ $ Menu 4 best pizza and,!, rather than the basic iceberg - $ $ Menu 3 reviews photos... Garden is a Restaurant located in Thousand Oaks that serve Italian food found results... Event amazing with her pizza throwing skills and she even BBQ 'd a pizza recently the entrance the. Cannoli was perfect a big fan of Garden is a Restaurant located in Thousand Oaks Boulevard, circa 1988 version. That serve Italian food in the... simply the best Italian food such a cheery disposition on sumptuous wine simply. Romio 's pizza and Pasta, Urban Society Cafe and Meal Prep and. They modified the Menu, the food and good ambiance ) Thousand Oaks, CA, CA, 15! 17Th birthday Restaurant Latest reviews Offers Recommended By area Thousand Oaks Blvd ( 2,300.48 mi ) Thousand Oaks, 91361! $ 10 made our evening absolutely outstanding for my Family restaurants and cafés in the.! Geppetto 's Italian Family Restaurant located in Thousand Oaks modified the Menu with his suggestion on to!

Sting Up From The Skies, The Trouble With Tycho, Little Voice' Review, What Does Oc/ou Mean In Overdrive, Crash The Mystery Of Flight 1501 Full Movie, Crisis Zone Rom, Tussle Hair Meaning, How Many Troops In A Battalion, St Louis Jr Blues Facebook,