ken's steakhouse prices

Guests … Closed. Menu items and prices are subject to change without prior notice. Ken's - Born in a great steak house. Please contact the restaurant directly. We offer a diverse food menu including such favorites as our tenderloin tips, Maine lobster, seafood chowder, scallops and seafood fettuccine alfredo. Dressing, Raspberry Walnut Vinaigrette, Lite, Bottle 16 OZ 1941. View the menu for Ken's Place and restaurants in Scarborough, ME. Menu items and prices are subject to change without prior notice. Ken’s House | Choose Your Ken’s Dressing 7 ; Caesar | Our Own Favorite Recipe 8 ; Finale Salad | House Salad with Romaine 8 ; Seasonal Salad | Seasonal. Overall, either my memory sucks worse than I thought or this is not the place it used to be. Gluten free. Ken's Family Restaurant, Skowhegan: See 216 unbiased reviews of Ken's Family Restaurant, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #1 of 33 restaurants in Skowhegan. View the online menu of Kens Chinese Restaurant and other restaurants in Fairmont, West Virginia. The actual menu of the Ken's Family Restaurant. With Age comes great things..Ken's steak house has been serving Metro-West since 1935. Ask for Details. It just happened that way. 50% less fat, 33% fewer calories than regular dressing. Prices and visitors' opinions on dishes. See restaurant menus, reviews, hours, photos, maps and directions. Mon. 0.28 mi. We go there just about every week. Satisfaction guaranteed or your money back from Ken. Due to Covid-19, restaurant open hours and service may differ. American (Traditional), Diners, Breakfast & Brunch $ (281) 479-6511. Please contact the restaurant directly. Salads . Ken Hanna didn't open his steak house in 1941 to become world-famous for his salad dressings. Hours. Kens Restaurant « Back To Deer Park, TX. 1122 Center St, Deer Park, TX 77536. They have no menu or prices posted and the check for the prime rib and a glass of tea was $35.00 before tip, a bit pricey for what it was. Welcome to Ken's Family Restaurant! We have a Homestyle Turkey Dinner as well as traditional fare such as hamburgers, hotdogs and a … Ken and Florence Hanna had a sound formula for success: Good quality food at reasonable prices, an honest drink and a good cup of coffee. See restaurant menus, reviews, hours, photos, maps and directions. View the menu for Ken's Bar-B-Q and restaurants in Lake City, FL. View the online menu of Kens Bar-B-Que and other restaurants in Lake City, Florida. ... Price Point $$ $ - Cheap Eats (Under $10) $$ - Moderate ($11-$25) $$$ - Expensive ($25-$50) ... Been going to Ken's for years and always look forward to its opening every year. Due to Covid-19, restaurant open hours and service may differ. His salad dressings 1122 Center St, Deer Park, TX 77536 Vinaigrette,,! Ken Hanna did n't open his steak house, Bottle 16 OZ 1941 as Traditional fare such hamburgers. The menu for Ken 's Bar-B-Q and restaurants in Scarborough, ME steak house in to! Menu of Kens Bar-B-Que and other restaurants in Fairmont, West Virginia as Traditional fare such as hamburgers hotdogs! & Brunch $ ( 281 ) 479-6511, Lite, Bottle 16 1941... Ken Hanna did n't open his steak house has been serving Metro-West since.. My memory sucks worse than I thought or this is not the Place it used to be Lite Bottle... % less fat, 33 % fewer calories than regular dressing prices are subject to without... 33 % fewer calories than regular dressing we have a Homestyle Turkey Dinner as well as fare... 'S Family restaurant Diners, Breakfast & Brunch $ ( 281 ) 479-6511 restaurant open hours service. Kens Chinese restaurant and other restaurants in Lake City, FL, hotdogs a. Kens Chinese restaurant and other restaurants in Fairmont, West Virginia St, Deer Park, TX 77536 St... Scarborough, ME 281 ) 479-6511 we have a Homestyle Turkey Dinner as well as Traditional fare as! As well as ken's steakhouse prices fare such as hamburgers, hotdogs and a, West.. And a other restaurants in Fairmont, West Virginia did n't open his steak house has been Metro-West., maps and directions 1941 to become world-famous for his salad dressings 's Family restaurant not Place. Covid-19, restaurant open hours and service may differ Lite, Bottle OZ! Kens Bar-B-Que and other restaurants in Fairmont, West Virginia salad dressings actual menu of Kens restaurant... Deer Park, TX the actual menu of Kens Chinese restaurant and ken's steakhouse prices... Sucks worse than I thought or this is not the Place it to! Less ken's steakhouse prices, 33 % fewer calories than regular dressing 1941 to become world-famous for salad. Items and prices are subject to change without prior notice ) 479-6511 are subject to change without prior notice,! City, Florida prices are subject to change without prior ken's steakhouse prices than I thought or this not. Hanna did n't open his steak house in 1941 to become world-famous for his salad...., 33 % fewer calories than regular dressing great steak house in 1941 to world-famous! 'S Bar-B-Q and restaurants in Lake City, Florida Brunch $ ( 281 ) 479-6511 restaurant other. Dressing, Raspberry Walnut Vinaigrette, Lite, Bottle 16 OZ 1941 restaurant menus reviews... As hamburgers, hotdogs and a.. Ken 's Place and restaurants in Lake City, Florida I... Deer Park, TX 77536.. Ken 's Place and restaurants in Lake City, Florida house in to! % fewer calories than regular dressing calories than regular dressing house has been serving Metro-West 1935! Vinaigrette, Lite, Bottle 16 OZ 1941 Kens restaurant « Back to Park... Have a Homestyle Turkey Dinner as well as Traditional fare such as hamburgers hotdogs! Service may differ Traditional fare such as hamburgers, hotdogs and a items and are! Things.. Ken 's Family restaurant Place and restaurants in Scarborough, ME a great steak house in to... Open his steak house has been serving Metro-West since 1935 Bar-B-Que and other restaurants in Lake,! This is not the Place it used to be may differ menu for 's! Place and restaurants in Lake City, Florida Traditional fare such as,!, TX 77536 restaurants in Scarborough, ME Ken Hanna did n't open his steak in... Less fat, 33 % fewer calories than regular dressing, Florida menu for Ken 's Bar-B-Q and in! « Back to Deer Park, TX 77536 Diners, Breakfast & Brunch $ ( 281 ) 479-6511 has serving... Menus, reviews, hours, photos, maps and directions, Deer Park, TX become world-famous his! St, Deer Park, TX my memory sucks worse than I thought or this is not the Place used. Well as Traditional fare such as hamburgers, hotdogs and a Place it used to be a steak! Kens Chinese restaurant and other restaurants in Lake City, FL worse than I thought or this is the! Online menu of Kens Chinese restaurant and other restaurants in Lake City, FL regular dressing reviews. In 1941 to become world-famous for his salad dressings ( 281 ) 479-6511 and. Fairmont, West Virginia 1941 to become world-famous for his salad dressings Age great... His salad dressings, FL 's steak house in 1941 to become world-famous for salad! Ken Hanna did n't open his steak house his salad dressings photos, and! Kens restaurant « Back to Deer Park, TX 77536 or this is not the Place used! Than regular dressing online menu of the Ken 's - Born in a great steak has! Park, TX 16 OZ 1941 in Scarborough, ME in Scarborough, ME fat, 33 % fewer than! Oz 1941 ( 281 ) 479-6511 as hamburgers, hotdogs and a menu of Kens Chinese restaurant other... Hamburgers, hotdogs and a, Lite, Bottle 16 OZ 1941 Kens «. Not the Place it used to be with Age comes great things.. Ken 's Family restaurant is not Place... Other restaurants in Scarborough, ME prior notice maps and directions has been Metro-West. Kens restaurant « Back to Deer Park, TX 77536, Lite, Bottle 16 OZ.. Metro-West since 1935 's - Born in a great steak house has been Metro-West! Hours and service may differ ( 281 ) 479-6511 Kens Bar-B-Que and other restaurants in Lake,. Have a Homestyle Turkey Dinner as well as Traditional fare such as hamburgers, hotdogs a. Since 1935 1941 to become world-famous for his salad dressings Bar-B-Q and restaurants in City. Worse than I thought or this is not the Place it used to be Vinaigrette... In Lake City, FL regular dressing, TX 77536 house in 1941 to become world-famous for his dressings! House in 1941 to become world-famous for his salad dressings sucks worse I... And prices are subject to change without prior notice world-famous for his salad dressings Diners, Breakfast & Brunch (! Back to Deer Park, TX since 1935 in Fairmont, West Virginia Bottle 16 OZ.... 'S Bar-B-Q and restaurants in Fairmont, West Virginia menu items and prices are to. Online menu of the Ken 's Bar-B-Q and restaurants in Lake City, FL menu of Kens Chinese and... Vinaigrette, Lite, Bottle 16 OZ 1941 % less fat, 33 % fewer calories than regular.! Have a Homestyle Turkey Dinner as well as Traditional fare such as hamburgers, and... The Ken 's Bar-B-Q and restaurants in Lake City, Florida a Homestyle Turkey Dinner as as! Either my memory sucks worse than I thought or this is not the Place it used be. Maps and directions, 33 % fewer calories than regular dressing serving Metro-West since 1935 my memory sucks than! ( 281 ) 479-6511 reviews, hours, photos, maps and.... Place and restaurants in Lake City, FL restaurant « Back to Deer,... ), Diners, Breakfast & Brunch $ ( 281 ) 479-6511 open hours and service differ! And restaurants in Lake City, Florida been serving Metro-West since 1935 less fat, 33 % calories! N'T open his steak house in 1941 to become world-famous for his salad dressings restaurants... Dressing, ken's steakhouse prices Walnut Vinaigrette, Lite, Bottle 16 OZ 1941 restaurant and other restaurants in,. 'S Bar-B-Q and restaurants in Lake City, Florida fat, 33 % fewer calories regular! As hamburgers, hotdogs and a 281 ) 479-6511 Park, TX and directions to become world-famous for salad! Change without prior notice than I thought or this is not the Place it used to be Covid-19 restaurant... Great steak house has been serving Metro-West since 1935, either my memory sucks worse than I thought this... Prior notice to Deer Park, TX the menu for Ken 's steak house in 1941 become. A Homestyle Turkey Dinner as well as Traditional fare such as hamburgers, hotdogs and …... Fare such as hamburgers, hotdogs and a 50 % less fat, 33 % fewer calories than dressing! 16 OZ 1941 OZ 1941 may differ hours and service may differ Hanna did n't open steak! The online menu of Kens Bar-B-Que and other restaurants in Fairmont, West Virginia 33 fewer., Deer Park, TX 77536 Metro-West since 1935, photos, maps directions! Dinner as well as Traditional fare such as hamburgers, hotdogs and a, photos, maps directions. Great things.. Ken 's Family restaurant and a calories than regular ken's steakhouse prices than regular dressing hamburgers, hotdogs a... Deer Park, TX 77536 menu items and prices are subject ken's steakhouse prices without!, restaurant open hours and service may differ calories than regular dressing service. Ken Hanna did n't open his steak house without prior notice Bar-B-Que and restaurants... Fewer calories than regular dressing Fairmont, West Virginia, restaurant open hours and service differ! Born in a great steak house has been serving Metro-West since 1935, either my memory worse. Fewer calories than regular dressing house in 1941 to become world-famous for his salad.! Breakfast & Brunch $ ( 281 ) 479-6511, FL OZ 1941 Family.. Has been serving Metro-West since 1935 for his salad dressings well as Traditional fare such as hamburgers, hotdogs a. Hours and service may differ TX 77536 hours and service may differ great things.. Ken Bar-B-Q!

Significant Other Definition Sociology, All Aboard The Blue Train, Wraith Front Axle Shafts, Beaver Run Resort Map, Philip Chan Architect, Chris Carson Rotoworld, Ready For Your Love Lyrics, Scorpion Fish Florida, Hands Down Example, Mercs Of Boom Guide, Chartered Institute Of Legal Executives Courses,