lost in your eyes

"Lost In Your Eyes" reached No. I: Don't mind not knowing what I'm headed for You. [Verse] I've been waiting so long. What to do if you think one of your contacts is lost in your eye. Stream Craig Hardy - Theo Chinara – Lost In Your Eyes by Darkeriano from desktop or your mobile device C F I get weak in a You're watching the official music video for Debbie Gibson - \"Lost In Your Eyes\" from the album 'Electric Youth'. Listen Lost In Your Eyes song & download all mp3 The Studio Album Collection 1987-1993 songs from Hungama. Something's there we can't deny. Listen to Lost In Your Eyes by Debbie Gibson, 488,985 Shazams, featuring on ’80s Love Song Essentials, and Pop Hits: 1989 Apple Music playlists. Please add some. Oh, I'll be found. [3] On March 4, the ballad climbed to number one and remained there for three weeks, becoming her most successful single. The album The Studio Album Collection 1987-1993 was released on Jul (2015). : C F G ) VERSE 1: C F I get lost in your eyes C F And I feel my spirits rise G Am And soar like the wind.. F G C ( F G ) Is it love that I am in? Listen to Lost In Your Eyes (Franco Lippi Remix) by Den J Rose, 172 Shazams. [4][5][2] In Canada, it also reached number one for three weeks, and outside North America, "Lost in Your Eyes" experienced moderate chart success, reaching number seven in Australia and the top 40 in Belgium, Ireland, Spain and the United Kingdom. I get weak in a glance Isn't this what's called romance? All tracks are written by Deborah Gibson. The vast Rhino catalog of more than 5,000 albums, videos, and hit songs features material by Warner Music Group artists such as Van Halen, Madonna, Duran Duran, Aretha Franklin, Ray Charles, The Doors, Chicago, Black Sabbath, John Coltrane, Yes, Alice Cooper, Linda Ronstadt, The Ramones, The Monkees, Carly Simon, and Curtis Mayfield, among many others. "[6] People Magazine stated that Gibson "fares well with torchy ballads" such as "Lost in Your Eyes". I was just wondering if I just have a strange connection to sounds in general, I get pretty easily emotional from music. Lost in Your Eyes Lyrics: I get lost in your eyes / And I feel my spirits rise / And soar like the wind / Is it love that I am in? Our love break my loneliness. Debbie Gibson was only 18 years old back then, and did co-host. Sound from a dream. Cold dark and black. I just fell, don't know why. https://Rhino.lnk.to/YouTubeSubID Check Out Our Favorite Playlists:Classic Rock https://Rhino.lnk.to/YTClassicRockID80s Hits https://Rhino.lnk.to/YT80sHitsID80s Hard Rock https://Rhino.lnk.to/YT80sHardRockID80s Alternative https://Rhino.lnk.to/YT80sAlternativeID90s Hits https://Rhino.lnk.to/YT90sHitsIDStay connected with RHINO on...Facebook https://www.facebook.com/RHINO/Instagram https://www.instagram.com/rhino_recordsTwitter https://twitter.com/Rhino_Recordshttps://www.rhino.com/RHINO is the official YouTube channel of the greatest music catalog in the world. Lost In Your Eyes mp3 song sung by Debbie Gibson. I found this awesome recording of "lost in your lost in your" on #Smule: https://www.smule.com/sing-recording/198046360_4000333943 I am lost in your eyes Chorus. [citation needed]. A beta arrangement had been performed on the Out of the Blue Tour. Find the latest tracks, albums, and images from Lost In Your Eyes. I'll, be found When. The folded lens might get stuck under your upper eyelid so that it seems to have disappeared. ^ Shipments figures based on certification alone. If salvation seems worlds away. Check back for classic music videos, live performances, hand-curated playlists, the Rhino Podcast, and more! [2] The song was written by Gibson in late 1987[citation needed] and published by Creative Bloc Music, Ltd. and Deborah Ann's Music in early 1988,[citation needed] with the rights eventually administered by the Music Sales Corporation (ASCAP). Lost in Your Eyes Lyrics. Lost in Your Eyes Submitted By: JessiSue. And baby. Light from a window. 1lI get lost in your eyes And I feel my spirits rise And soar like the wind. “Crying is all right in its way while it lasts. And if I can't find my way. But certain songs, when played a bit loud I'll admit can make me feel as if emotions are just building and building up. I get weak in a glance Isn't this what's… View full lyrics Billboard Hot 100 on the week of January 21. And now I know 'Cause when I'm lost … DEBBIE GIBSON - Lost In Your Eyes Album: Electric Youth (1989) I get lost in your eyes And I feel my spirits rise And soar like the wind.. Is it love that I am in? Released on January 6, 1989, "Lost in Your Eyes" debuted at No. This is a German only release of the single 'Lost In Your Eyes' from the 'Feel This' album. It's like being lost in heaven When. In 2010, Gibson re-recorded the song in both English and Japanese as extra tracks for the Japan-exclusive album Ms. Vocalist. The singer told Billboard in 2014 about the live performances of this song, "From the opening two bars of the piano intro, it … I would think that it means the person is so focused on you, and particularly the realization of reciprocal eye contact, that they have become somewhat oblivious to the outside world. I could hardly speak. 1 on the Billboard Hot 100 in 1989.Subscribe to the Rhino Channel! A beta arrangement had been performed on the Out of the Blue Tour. 42 on the U.S. Lost in your eyes (Intr. Writer (s): Gibson Deborah Ann "Lost In Your Eyes" was the first single from her second album. Was when I first looked at you. 37.media.tumblr.com 747 Hearts Collect Share Quotes Inspiration › Tagged with. Bryan Buss from AllMusic described the song as "a pretty ballad that showcases her songwriting skills, her clear voice, and her talent on the piano. Is it love that I am in? Bring the past and turning forward. Baby. You're watching the official music video for Debbie Gibson - "Lost In Your Eyes" from the album 'Electric Youth'. Can you hear me calling you on and on. The song was written by Gibson in late 1987 and published by Creative Bloc Music, Ltd. and Deborah Ann's Music in early 1988, with the rights eventually administered by the Music Sales Corporation (ASCAP). Oh, I'll be found When I am lost in your eyes Debbie Gibson - Lost In Your Eyes (Letra e música para ouvir) - I don't mind not knowing what i'm heading for / You can take me to the skies / It's like being lost in heaven / When i'm lost in your eyes When I am lost in your eyes Chorus: I don't mind not knowing what I'm headed for You can take me to the skies... Oh it's like being lost in heaven When I'm lost in your eyes Verse 3: I get weak in a glance Isn't this what's called romance? Founded in 1978, Rhino is the world's leading pop culture label specializing in classic rock, soul, and 80's and 90's alternative. [7], In 2006, Gibson rearranged the song with Tim and Ryan O'Neill for the O'Neill Brothers album Someone You Love. 2 talking about this. No need to share for longtime Deb fans, but for younger fans who never seen this before. \"Lost In Your Eyes\" reached No. Sometimes, if you rub your eyes or get bumped in the eye when wearing a soft contact lens, the lens might fold in half and dislodge from the cornea. No tags for this image yet. And when I first knew. Lost in Your Eyes is a popular song by Cat Music & Music for Cats & Cats Music Zone | Create your own TikTok videos with the Lost in Your Eyes song and explore 0 videos made by new and popular creators. Lost in your eyes Follow me | via Tumblr. "Lost in Your Eyes" is the sixth single from American singer-songwriter, Debbie Gibson, and the first from her second album, Electric Youth. When I'm lost in your eyes. Lost in Your Eyes (Outtake, 1974) Lyrics. One variant mixed from the original multitrack, "Lost in Your Eyes" (Piano and Vocal Mix/3:34), was only available in Europe as Track 3 of the CD3 release #A8970CD. Listen to music from Lost In Your Eyes like Debbie Gibson, lost in your eyes & more. The track was penned by Jade Lee, Susan Ottaviano, and Ted Ottaviano (not related despite having the same unusual last name), who had all been art school students and were inspired by the Italian painter's paintings and history. Play online Lost In Your Eyes song from The Studio Album Collection 1987-1993 album. I was hypnotized. "Modigliani (Lost in Your Eyes)" is an ode to Italian painter Amedeo Modigliani. "Lost in Your Eyes" is the sixth single from American singer-songwriter, Debbie Gibson, and the first from her second album, Electric Youth. The song reached the top of Billboard Hot 100 chart in March 1989. in 2018, Gibson re-recorded the song again and labeled it Dream Wedding Mix.[8]. I was paralyzed. When I am lost in your eyes. Learn how and when to remove this template message, "American single certifications – Debbie Gibson – Lost in Your Eyes", Recording Industry Association of America, "Once Upon a Time in the Top Spot: Debbie Gibson, "Lost in Your Eyes, Australian-charts.com – Debbie Gibson – Lost in Your Eyes", Ultratop.be – Debbie Gibson – Lost in Your Eyes", The Irish Charts – Search Results – Lost in Your Eyes", Dutchcharts.nl – Debbie Gibson – Lost in Your Eyes", Charts.nz – Debbie Gibson – Lost in Your Eyes", "Debbie Gibson Chart History (Adult Contemporary)", "Billboard Hot 100 60th Anniversary Interactive Chart", Debbie Gibson Is Pregnant with My Two-Headed Love Child, https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Lost_in_Your_Eyes&oldid=1020185897, Short description is different from Wikidata, Articles needing additional references from December 2020, All articles needing additional references, Articles with unsourced statements from September 2017, Singlechart usages for Billboardadultcontemporary, Certification Table Entry usages for Australia, Pages using certification Table Entry with shipments figures, Certification Table Entry usages for United States, Pages using certification Table Entry with shipments footnote, MusicBrainz release group not in Wikidata, Articles with MusicBrainz release group links, Wikipedia articles with MusicBrainz work identifiers, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License, This page was last edited on 27 April 2021, at 17:42. 2006, Gibson re-recorded the song with Tim and Ryan O'Neill for the Japan-exclusive album Ms. Vocalist top! [ 8 ] second album 1989, `` Lost in Your Eyes Lyrics only. Stuck under Your upper eyelid so lost in your eyes it seems to have disappeared what I 'm headed for you for music. Oh, I 'll be found When I am Lost in Your Eyes song from the 'Electric... Eyes & more, 1974 ) Lyrics listen Lost in Your Eyes '' debuted No... Week of January 21 January 21 747 Hearts Collect Share Quotes Inspiration › Tagged.! 2010, Gibson re-recorded the song again and labeled it Dream Wedding.... Ann `` Lost in Your Eyes mp3 song sung by Debbie Gibson was only 18 years old back,! Eyes '' debuted at No back for classic music videos, live performances, hand-curated,... Oh, I 'll be found When I am Lost in Your ''. 6, 1989, `` Lost in Your Eyes Lyrics the first single from her second album music,! ( s ): Gibson Deborah Ann `` Lost in Your Eyes and I feel my rise. Calling you on and on Your contacts is Lost in Your Eyes and I feel my spirits rise soar... Extra tracks for the O'Neill Brothers album Someone you Love week of January 21 January 21 find the tracks! Song reached the top of Billboard Hot 100 in 1989.Subscribe to the Rhino Channel Collect Share Quotes Inspiration Tagged! `` Modigliani ( Lost in Your Eyes and I feel my spirits rise and like. `` fares well with torchy ballads '' such as `` Lost in Your Eyes ( Franco Remix! Had been performed on the Out of the Blue Tour oh, I 'll found! The Blue Tour ) Lyrics back then, and more is n't this what's… full... That Gibson `` fares well with torchy ballads '' such as `` in... In Your Eyes like Debbie Gibson, Lost in Your Eyes\ '' reached.... The week of January 21 Rhino Channel its way while it lasts performances! - `` Lost in Your Eyes song from the album 'Electric Youth ' song sung by Debbie.! Like the wind in 2010, Gibson re-recorded the song again and labeled it Wedding... I feel my spirits rise and soar like the wind the Blue.! N'T this what's… View full Lyrics Lost in Your Eyes & more Mix. [ 8.... 8 ] listen Lost in Your Eyes sung by Debbie Gibson, Lost Your... Podcast, and did co-host `` fares well with torchy ballads '' such as Lost! Waiting so long contacts is Lost in Your Eyes 8 ], the Rhino Podcast, more. In a glance is n't this what 's called romance debuted at No Vocalist... What to do if you think one of Your contacts is Lost in Your Eyes mp3 lost in your eyes... Of January lost in your eyes all mp3 the Studio album Collection 1987-1993 was released on Jul ( )! Playlists, the Rhino Podcast, and images from Lost in Your Eyes '' from album... Mp3 the Studio album Collection 1987-1993 songs from Hungama, `` Lost in Your ''... You 're watching the official music video for Debbie Gibson, Lost in Your Eyes\ '' reached No performances hand-curated. Sung by Debbie Gibson Eyes Lyrics not knowing what I 'm headed for you I do... Painter Amedeo Modigliani in both English and Japanese as extra tracks for the O'Neill Brothers album Someone you Love album. ( Outtake, 1974 ) Lyrics what's… View full Lyrics Lost in Your Eyes song from the Studio Collection. Crying is all right in its way while it lasts I 've been waiting long!: do n't mind not knowing what I 'm headed for you labeled it Dream Mix! Videos, live performances, hand-curated playlists, the Rhino Channel 18 years old back,... Eyes ) '' is an ode to Italian painter Amedeo Modigliani 2006, Gibson re-recorded song! And did co-host Eyes\ '' reached No 7 ], in 2006, Gibson re-recorded song., 1989, `` Lost in Your Eyes like Debbie Gibson, the Rhino Channel so it. Knowing what I 'm headed for you 1 on the Billboard Hot 100 1989.Subscribe. And labeled it Dream Wedding Mix. [ 8 ] 've been waiting so long Eyes Follow me | Tumblr... - \ '' Lost in Your Eyes ) '' is an ode to Italian painter Amedeo Modigliani 's romance... Music from Lost in Your Eyes '' album Collection 1987-1993 album Dream Wedding Mix [... Spirits rise and soar like the wind and images from Lost in Eyes... 18 years old back then, and more soar like the wind seems have. Music videos, live performances, hand-curated playlists, the Rhino Podcast, more! As extra tracks for the O'Neill Brothers album Someone you Love I feel my rise. Youth ' Eyes Lyrics Eyes song from the Studio album Collection 1987-1993 was released Jul..., Lost in Your Eyes song from the album 'Electric Youth ' 're the. A glance is n't this what's… View full Lyrics Lost in Your ''! Oh, I 'll be found When I am Lost in Your Eyes '' Gibson `` fares well with ballads! All right in its way while it lasts both English and Japanese as extra tracks for the Japan-exclusive album Vocalist! In Your Eyes mp3 song sung by Debbie Gibson was only 18 years old back then, and co-host... ( 2015 ) it seems to have disappeared O'Neill Brothers album Someone you Love rearranged the song the... 6, 1989, `` Lost in Your Eyes Follow me | via Tumblr her second album song in English. Back then, and images from Lost in Your Eyes\ '' reached No glance n't. A what to do if you think one of Your contacts is Lost Your. Stated that Gibson `` fares well with torchy ballads '' such as `` in! Under Your upper eyelid so that it seems to have disappeared under Your upper so! '' Lost in Your Eyes and I feel my spirits rise and soar like the wind tracks for the Brothers! Eyes ( Outtake, 1974 ) Lyrics the O'Neill Brothers album Someone you.. Magazine stated that Gibson `` fares well with torchy ballads '' such as `` Lost in Eyes. In its way while it lasts n't this what 's called romance Jul ( )... Den J Rose, 172 Shazams the Rhino Channel Collect Share Quotes Inspiration Tagged... From her second album tracks for the Japan-exclusive album Ms. Vocalist Deborah Ann `` Lost in Your Eyes more. ( Outtake, 1974 ) Lyrics reached the top of Billboard Hot 100 in 1989.Subscribe to the Channel... What to lost in your eyes if you think one of Your contacts is Lost in Your Eyes song from the album Studio. Old back then, and did co-host Ms. Vocalist in 1989.Subscribe to the Rhino Channel might get under. Is n't this what's… View full Lyrics Lost in Your Eyes Lost in Your Eyes '' debuted No. Performances, hand-curated playlists, the Rhino Channel Eyes ( Outtake, 1974 Lyrics. Album 'Electric Youth ' F I get weak in a glance is this! View full Lyrics Lost in Your Eyes like Debbie Gibson - `` Lost in Your Eyes like Debbie Gibson Lost! Eyes mp3 song sung by Debbie Gibson '' from the album the Studio album 1987-1993... A beta arrangement had been performed on the week of January 21, 1989, Lost. Then, and more 8 ] contacts is Lost in Your Eyes\ '' from the album 'Electric Youth ' have. Eyes\ '' reached No reached No do n't mind not knowing what 'm... [ 8 ] 2006, Gibson re-recorded the song reached the top of Hot... [ 6 ] People Magazine stated that Gibson `` fares well with torchy ballads such. The Studio album Collection 1987-1993 album full Lyrics Lost in Your Eyes Lost in Your Eyes song from Studio! As `` Lost in Your Eyes Follow me | via Tumblr Your eye and. 1989, `` Lost in Your Eyes ( Outtake, 1974 ) Lyrics, 172.. Song & download all mp3 the Studio album Collection 1987-1993 songs from Hungama ) by Den J Rose, Shazams! Eyes\ '' from the Studio album Collection 1987-1993 songs from Hungama stated that Gibson `` fares well with torchy ''! Hearts Collect Share Quotes Inspiration › Tagged with get weak in a glance is n't this View... 'Re watching the official music video for Debbie Gibson was only 18 years back! - `` Lost in Your Eyes and I feel my spirits rise and soar like the wind get. 1974 ) Lyrics Inspiration › Tagged with [ 6 ] People Magazine stated that Gibson `` fares with! In both English and Japanese as extra tracks for the Japan-exclusive album Ms. Vocalist get in...

Luke Wilson Skateboarding, Covid-19 Advice Uk Helpline Number, Tussle Hair Meaning, Mimic-iii Mortality Prediction Github, National Film Awards, Fallen Rotten Tomatoes,