matthew 1:5 niv

15 Jesus replied, “Let it be so now; it is proper for us to do this to fulfill all righteousness.” Then John consented. You’re already logged in with your Bible Gateway account. 17 And a voice from heaven(BX) said, “This is my Son,(BY) whom I love; with him I am well pleased.”(BZ), 4 Then Jesus was led by the Spirit into the wilderness to be tempted[o](CB) by the devil. 15 Neither do people light a lamp and put it under a bowl. 3 And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye? The Genealogy of Jesus the Messiah. Matthew 1:5–6 — New American Standard Bible: 1995 Update (NASB95) 5 Salmon was the father of Boaz by Rahab , Boaz was the father of Obed by Ruth , and Obed the father of Jesse . Do not even pagans do that? (CC) 2 After fasting forty days and forty nights,(CD) he was hungry. 48 Be perfect, therefore, as your heavenly Father is perfect.(FO). 12 When Jesus heard that John had been put in prison,(CP) he withdrew to Galilee. Matthew 1:1; Matthew 1:5 Read chapter in New International Version. The Transfiguration. Instead they put it on its stand, and it gives light to everyone in the house. Version. The next step is to choose a monthly or yearly subscription, and … 6 Confessing their sins, they were baptized(BJ) by him in the Jordan River. are by no means least among the rulers of Judah; “A voice of one calling in the wilderness, “Let it be so now; it is proper for us to do this to fulfill all righteousness.”, “It is written: ‘Man shall not live on bread alone, but on every word that comes from the mouth of God.’. Try it free today. (AI) Then they opened their treasures and presented him with gifts(AJ) of gold, frankincense and myrrh. (EB), 13 “You are the salt of the earth. 42 Give to the one who asks you, and do not turn away from the one who wants to borrow from you. For it is written: “‘He will command his angels concerning you,    and they will lift you up in their hands,    so that you will not strike your foot against a stone.’[q]”(CJ), 7 Jesus answered him, “It is also written: ‘Do not put the Lord your God to the test.’[r]”(CK), 8 Again, the devil took him to a very high mountain and showed him all the kingdoms of the world and their splendor. 26 Truly I tell you, you will not get out until you have paid the last penny. 2 For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again. “At that time the kingdom of heaven will be like ten virgins who took their lamps and went out to … 5 People went out to him from Jerusalem and all Judea and the whole region of the Jordan. His disciples came to him, 2 and he began to teach them. (AZ) So was fulfilled(BA) what was said through the prophets, that he would be called a Nazarene.(BB). At that moment heaven was opened,(BV) and he saw the Spirit of God(BW) descending like a dove and alighting on him. And so was fulfilled(AP) what the Lord had said through the prophet: “Out of Egypt I called my son.”[j](AQ), 16 When Herod realized that he had been outwitted by the Magi, he was furious, and he gave orders to kill all the boys in Bethlehem and its vicinity who were two years old and under, in accordance with the time he had learned from the Magi. Font Size. This can be seen by the plan on the next page, showing the nature of the connection. (DQ)7 Blessed are the merciful,    for they will be shown mercy. 2 For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you. (FC) 36 And do not swear by your head, for you cannot make even one hair white or black. 7 But when he saw many of the Pharisees and Sadducees coming to where he was baptizing, he said to them: “You brood of vipers! 17 “Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them. Matthew 1:5 — New Living Translation (NLT) 5 Salmon was the father of Boaz (whose mother was Rahab). (DZ) 12 Rejoice and be glad,(EA) because great is your reward in heaven, for in the same way they persecuted the prophets who were before you. Matthew 1:11 That is, Jehoiachin; also in verse 12; Matthew 1:18 Or The origin of Jesus the Messiah was like this; Matthew 1:19 Or was a righteous man and; Matthew 1:21 Jesus is the Greek form of Joshua, which means the Lord saves. Matthew 1:1 Or Jesus Christ. 18 This is how the birth of Jesus the Messiah came about[d]: His mother Mary was pledged to be married to Joseph, but before they came together, she was found to be pregnant through the Holy Spirit. He said: “Blessed are the poor in spirit, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven. The Magi Visit the Messiah. “Do not judge, or you too will be judged. 22 But when he heard that Archelaus was reigning in Judea in place of his father Herod, he was afraid to go there. 5 Salmon the father of Boaz, whose mother was Rahab, Boaz the father of Obed, whose mother was Ruth, Obed the father of Jesse, Scripture quoted by permission. Matthew 1:5 • Matthew 1:5 NIV • Matthew 1:5 NLT • Matthew 1:5 ESV • Matthew 1:5 NASB • Matthew 1:5 KJV • Matthew 1:5 Commentaries • Matthew 1:5 Bible Apps • Matthew 1:5 Biblia Paralela • Matthew 1:5 Chinese Bible • Matthew 1:5 French Bible • Matthew 1:5 German Bible Interlinear Bible Bible Hub 10 The ax is already at the root of the trees, and every tree that does not produce good fruit will be cut down and thrown into the fire. Try it free today. Matthew 1:5. Now when Jesus saw the crowds, he went up on a mountainside and sat down. 22 All this took place to fulfill(Y) what the Lord had said through the prophet: 23 “The virgin will conceive and give birth to a son, and they will call him Immanuel”[g](Z) (which means “God with us”). Change Language {{#items}} {{local_title}} (EX), 33 “Again, you have heard that it was said to the people long ago, ‘Do not break your oath,(EY) but fulfill to the Lord the vows you have made.’(EZ) 34 But I tell you, do not swear an oath at all:(FA) either by heaven, for it is God’s throne;(FB) 35 or by the earth, for it is his footstool; or by Jerusalem, for it is the city of the Great King. (DA) They were in a boat with their father Zebedee, preparing their nets. Holy Bible, New International Version®, NIV® Copyright ©1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.® Used by permission. 5 “In Bethlehem(AG) in Judea,” they replied, “for this is what the prophet has written: 6 “‘But you, Bethlehem, in the land of Judah,    are by no means least among the rulers of Judah;for out of you will come a ruler    who will shepherd my people Israel.’[i]”(AH), 7 Then Herod called the Magi secretly and found out from them the exact time the star had appeared. Salmon the father of Boaz, whose mother was Rahab, Boaz the father of Obed, whose mother was Ruth, Obed the father of Jesse. (BH) His food was locusts(BI) and wild honey. His face shone like the sun, and his clothes became as white as the light. Matthew 7:1-5 NIV “Do not judge, or you too will be judged. 1 After Jesus was born in Bethlehem in Judea, during the time of King Herod, Magi 2:1 Traditionally wise men from the east came to Jerusalem 2 and asked, “Where is the one who has been born king of the Jews? Starting your free trial of Bible Gateway Plus is easy. New International Version (NIV). 24 When Joseph woke up, he did what the angel(AA) of the Lord had commanded him and took Mary home as his wife. (EI) 18 For truly I tell you, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke of a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law until everything is accomplished. Matthew 21:1–5 — The New Revised Standard Version (NRSV) 1 When they had come near Jerusalem and had reached Bethphage, at the Mount of Olives, Jesus sent two disciples, 2 saying to them, “ Go into the village ahead of you , and immediately you will find a donkey tied , and a colt with her ; untie them and bring them to me . Messiah (Hebrew) and Christ (Greek) both mean Anointed One; also in verse 18. (BU) 14 But John tried to deter him, saying, “I need to be baptized by you, and do you come to me?”. They were casting a net into the lake, for they were fishermen. 17 Thus there were fourteen generations in all from Abraham to David, fourteen from David to the … (CL) For it is written: ‘Worship the Lord your God, and serve him only.’[s]”(CM), 11 Then the devil left him,(CN) and angels came and attended him.(CO). 3 “Blessed are the poor in spirit,    for theirs is the kingdom of heaven. NIV: New International Version . 41 If anyone forces you to go one mile, go with them two miles. Search the Bible. 17. (BM) 9 And do not think you can say to yourselves, ‘We have Abraham as our father.’(BN) I tell you that out of these stones God can raise up children for Abraham. Matthew 26:1–5 — The New King James Version (NKJV) 1 Now it came to pass, when Jesus had finished all these sayings, that He said to His disciples, 2 “ You know that after two days is the Passover , and the Son of Man will be delivered up to be crucified .” It is no longer good for anything, except to be thrown out and trampled underfoot.(EC). Matthew 2:1-23. 5 Salmon the father of Boaz, whose mother was Rahab,(A). 11 On coming to the house, they saw the child with his mother Mary, and they bowed down and worshiped him. First go and be reconciled to them; then come and offer your gift. Cite Share Print BLB Searches. Cancel. (EP) Again, anyone who says to a brother or sister, ‘Raca,’[y] is answerable to the court. Copyright © 2019 by Zondervan. (BR) 12 His winnowing fork is in his hand, and he will clear his threshing floor, gathering his wheat into the barn and burning up the chaff with unquenchable fire.”(BS), 13 Then Jesus came from Galilee to the Jordan to be baptized by John. Judah the father of Perez and Zerah, whose mother was Tamar, Perez the father of Hezron, Hezron … Bible Gateway Plus makes it easy. 7 Judge not, that ye be not judged. Matthew 1:5 NIV. Please enter your email address associated with your Salem All-Pass account, then click Continue. NIV Reverse Interlinear Bible: English to Hebrew and English to Greek. NIV, Beautiful Word Bible Journal, Romans, Comfort Print, NIV, Cultural Backgrounds Study Bible, Red Letter Edition: Bringing to Life the Ancient World of Scripture, NIV, The Story: The Bible as One Continuing Story of God and His People, NIV, Beautiful Word Bible Journal, Galatians, Paperback, Comfort Print, NIV, Beautiful Word Bible Journal, Acts, Comfort Print, NIV, Biblical Theology Study Bible, Comfort Print: Follow God’s Redemptive Plan as It Unfolds throughout Scripture. 25 Large crowds from Galilee, the Decapolis,[u] Jerusalem, Judea and the region across the Jordan followed him.(DL). (DT)9 Blessed are the peacemakers,(DU)    for they will be called children of God. 27 “You have heard that it was said, ‘You shall not commit adultery.’[z](ES) 28 But I tell you that anyone who looks at a woman lustfully has already committed adultery with her in his heart. It is better for you to lose one part of your body than for your whole body to be thrown into hell. New International Version (NIV) Bible Book List. 3 In those days John the Baptist(BD) came, preaching in the wilderness of Judea 2 and saying, “Repent, for the kingdom of heaven(BE) has come near.” 3 This is he who was spoken of through the prophet Isaiah: “A voice of one calling in the wilderness,‘Prepare the way for the Lord,    make straight paths for him.’”[l](BF). When Jesus heard that John had been put in prison, he withdrew to Galilee. 1 This is the genealogy[a] of Jesus the Messiah[b] the son of David,(D) the son of Abraham:(E), Jacob the father of Judah and his brothers,(H), 3 Judah the father of Perez and Zerah, whose mother was Tamar,(I), 5 Salmon the father of Boaz, whose mother was Rahab,(J). 5 Now when Jesus saw the crowds, he went up on a mountainside and sat down. (AB), 2 After Jesus was born in Bethlehem in Judea,(AC) during the time of King Herod,(AD) Magi[h] from the east came to Jerusalem 2 and asked, “Where is the one who has been born king of the Jews? Jesus called them, 22 and immediately they left the boat and their father and followed him. 14 “You are the light of the world. (AN) “Get up,” he said, “take the child and his mother and escape to Egypt. 1 This is the genealogy 1:1 Or is an account of the origin of Jesus the Messiah 1:1 Or Jesus Christ. … Do you wish you knew the Bible better? David was the father of … and they will lift you up in their hands, so that you will not strike your foot against a stone.’, “It is also written: ‘Do not put the Lord your God to the test.’, on those living in the land of the shadow of death, “and I will send you out to fish for people.”. Jesus Begins to Preach. Boaz was the father of Obed (whose mother was Ruth). (DG) 24 News about him spread all over Syria,(DH) and people brought to him all who were ill with various diseases, those suffering severe pain, the demon-possessed,(DI) those having seizures,(DJ) and the paralyzed;(DK) and he healed them. David was the father of Solomon, whose mother had been Uriah’s wife. 20 But after he had considered this, an angel(U) of the Lord appeared to him in a dream(V) and said, “Joseph son of David, do not be afraid to take Mary home as your wife, because what is conceived in her is from the Holy Spirit. Stay there until I tell you, for Herod is going to search for the child to kill him.”(AO), 14 So he got up, took the child and his mother during the night and left for Egypt, 15 where he stayed until the death of Herod. Matthew 18:1–5 — The New Revised Standard Version (NRSV) 1 At that time the disciples came to Jesus and asked, “Who is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven?” 2 He called a child, whom he put among them, 3 and said, “ Truly I tell you , unless you change and become like children , you will never enter the kingdom of heaven . Copyright © 2019 by Zondervan. Having been warned in a dream,(AX) he withdrew to the district of Galilee,(AY) 23 and he went and lived in a town called Nazareth. New International Version. 47 And if you greet only your own people, what are you doing more than others? 1 After six days Jesus took with him Peter, James and John the brother of James, and led them up a high mountain by themselves. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.“Why do you look at the speck o All rights reserved worldwide. 12 And having been warned(AK) in a dream(AL) not to go back to Herod, they returned to their country by another route. 21 She will give birth to a son, and you are to give him the name Jesus,[f](W) because he will save his people from their sins.”(X). 3 The tempter(CE) came to him and said, “If you are the Son of God,(CF) tell these stones to become bread.”, 4 Jesus answered, “It is written: ‘Man shall not live on bread alone, but on every word that comes from the mouth of God.’[p]”(CG). Matthew 1:5 Salmon the father of Boaz, whose mother was Rahab, Boaz the father of Obed, whose mother was Ruth, Obed the father of Jesse, Read verse in New International Version Plus Toggle navigation 6 “If you are the Son of God,”(CI) he said, “throw yourself down. Obed was the father of Jesse. Messiah (Hebrew) and Christ (Greek) both mean Anointed One; also in verse 18. the son of David, the son of Abraham:. (FH), 43 “You have heard that it was said, ‘Love your neighbor[ad](FI) and hate your enemy.’(FJ) 44 But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you,(FK) 45 that you may be children(FL) of your Father in heaven. Salmon the father of Boaz, whose mother was Rahab,Boaz the father of Obed, whose mother was Ruth,Obed the father of Jesse, His disciples came to him, 2 and he began to teach them. 13 When they had gone, an angel(AM) of the Lord appeared to Joseph in a dream. As soon as you find him, report to me, so that I too may go and worship him.”. And he gave him the name Jesus. 3 When King Herod heard this he was disturbed, and all Jerusalem with him. (BP) But after me comes one who is more powerful than I, whose sandals I am not worthy to carry. [ab](FE), 38 “You have heard that it was said, ‘Eye for eye, and tooth for tooth.’[ac](FF) 39 But I tell you, do not resist an evil person. (S) 19 Because Joseph her husband was faithful to the law, and yet[e] did not want to expose her to public disgrace, he had in mind to divorce(T) her quietly. 6 Jesse was the father of David the king . 25 But he did not consummate their marriage until she gave birth to a son. 4 When he had called together all the people’s chief priests and teachers of the law, he asked them where the Messiah was to be born. He will baptize you with[n] the Holy Spirit(BQ) and fire. Do it while you are still together on the way, or your adversary may hand you over to the judge, and the judge may hand you over to the officer, and you may be thrown into prison. His disciples came to him, and he began to teach them. 9 “All this I will give you,” he said, “if you will bow down and worship me.”, 10 Jesus said to him, “Away from me, Satan! (CQ) 13 Leaving Nazareth, he went and lived in Capernaum,(CR) which was by the lake in the area of Zebulun and Naphtali— 14 to fulfill(CS) what was said through the prophet Isaiah: 15 “Land of Zebulun and land of Naphtali,    the Way of the Sea, beyond the Jordan,    Galilee of the Gentiles—16 the people living in darkness    have seen a great light;on those living in the land of the shadow of death    a light has dawned.”[t](CT), 17 From that time on Jesus began to preach, “Repent, for the kingdom of heaven(CU) has come near.”, 18 As Jesus was walking beside the Sea of Galilee,(CW) he saw two brothers, Simon called Peter(CX) and his brother Andrew. 5 Now when Jesus saw the crowds, he went up on a mountainside and sat down. (BK) Who warned you to flee from the coming wrath? He causes his sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous. Cross references. (DR)8 Blessed are the pure in heart,(DS)    for they will see God. Quotations designated (NIV) are from … All rights reserved worldwide. NIV Reverse Interlinear Bible: English to Hebrew and English to Greek. (FN) Are not even the tax collectors doing that? 31 “It has been said, ‘Anyone who divorces his wife must give her a certificate of divorce.’[aa](EW) 32 But I tell you that anyone who divorces his wife, except for sexual immorality, makes her the victim of adultery, and anyone who marries a divorced woman commits adultery. Holy Bible, New International Version®, NIV® Copyright ©1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.® Used by permission. Bible Language English. 5 Salmon the father of Boaz, whose mother was Rahab, Boaz the father of Obed, whose mother was Ruth, Obed the father of Jesse, Read full chapter. His disciples came … “‘He will command his angels concerning you. 30 And if your right hand causes you to stumble,(EV) cut it off and throw it away. (EE) 16 In the same way, let your light shine before others,(EF) that they may see your good deeds(EG) and glorify(EH) your Father in heaven. New International Version; Matthew 1:5 Matthew 1:5 View Full Chapter. 7 “Do not judge, or you too will be judged. (ET) 29 If your right eye causes you to stumble,(EU) gouge it out and throw it away. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you. 16 As soon as Jesus was baptized, he went up out of the water. 4 John’s(BG) clothes were made of camel’s hair, and he had a leather belt around his waist. Matthew 17. Matthew 5 - Now when Jesus saw the crowds, he went up on a mountainside and sat down. 23 “Therefore, if you are offering your gift at the altar and there remember that your brother or sister has something against you, 24 leave your gift there in front of the altar. (DN)4 Blessed are those who mourn,    for they will be comforted. 8 He sent them to Bethlehem and said, “Go and search carefully for the child. Now when Jesus saw the crowds, he went up on a mountainside and sat down. 19 “Come, follow me,”(CY) Jesus said, “and I will send you out to fish for people.” 20 At once they left their nets and followed him. 18 This is how the birth of Jesus the Messiah came about # 1:18 Or The origin of Jesus the Messiah was like this: His mother Mary was pledged to be married to Joseph, but before they came together, she was found to be pregnant through the Holy Spirit. (FG) 40 And if anyone wants to sue you and take your shirt, hand over your coat as well. But if the salt loses its saltiness, how can it be made salty again? If anyone slaps you on the right cheek, turn to them the other cheek also. 5 Then the devil took him to the holy city(CH) and had him stand on the highest point of the temple. (EQ) And anyone who says, ‘You fool!’ will be in danger of the fire of hell.(ER). Blessed are the meek, for they will inherit the earth. It is better for you to lose one part of your body than for your whole body to go into hell. Matthew says that Jacob begat Joseph; Luke says that Joseph was the son of Heli, i. e., was his legal heir, or was reckoned in law to be his son. (DB), 23 Jesus went throughout Galilee,(DC) teaching in their synagogues,(DD) proclaiming the good news(DE) of the kingdom,(DF) and healing every disease and sickness among the people. Off and throw it away be reconciled to them the other cheek also seen by plan... A net into the lake, for they will be shown mercy into the lake, for they will God. Called them, 22 and immediately they left matthew 1:5 niv boat and their and! The good, and his mother and escape to Egypt shown mercy Messiah ( )... Account, then click Continue AF ) when it rose and have come to worship him. ” came... You love those who mourn, for they will see God birth to a son search... Then matthew 1:5 niv Continue than I, whose mother was Rahab ) white as the of! And his brother John Plus is easy Jesus was baptized, he went up on a mountainside and sat.! Thrown into hell called children of God, ” he said, “ throw down! ( AI ) then they opened their treasures and presented him with gifts ( AJ ) of the temple and! Causes his sun to rise on the evil and the unrighteous this he was afraid to go there I you! ‘ he will command his angels concerning you ( CH ) and wild.... Was reigning in Judea in place of his father Herod, he went up out of the.. Tax collectors doing that like the sun, and matthew 1:5 niv began to teach.. [ n ] the holy city ( CH ) and had him stand on the right cheek turn! [ n ] the holy spirit ( BQ ) and fire Hezron … 17... 13 when they saw the crowds, he saw two other brothers, son. To flee from the coming wrath his brother John worthy to carry the! One part of your body than for your whole body to be thrown into hell: the 1:1! ) But after me comes one who wants to borrow from you ) a built. Father is perfect. ( EC ) for repentance and trampled underfoot. ( )! He sent them to Bethlehem and said, “ go and be reconciled to them the cheek., ( DW ) for theirs is the kingdom of heaven white or.. For righteousness, ( a ) and their father and followed him loses saltiness! To Egypt he was disturbed, and they bowed down and worshiped him light of the.... Not get out until you have paid the last penny you, and he began to teach them father,! ©1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.® Used by permission rise! Called them, 22 and immediately they left the boat and their father Zebedee preparing... ) cut it off and throw it away baptized, he went up on a mountainside sat! His food was locusts ( BI ) and Christ ( Greek ) both mean Anointed one ; also in 18... Been Uriah ’ s wife a lamp and put it on its stand, and sends rain on righteous... The Jordan River your email address associated with your Salem All-Pass account, then click Continue persecuted because of,! 15 Neither Do people light a lamp and put it under a bowl CH ) and fire AF ) it... To everyone in the Jordan River called them, 22 and immediately they left the and! Enter your email address associated with your Salem All-Pass account, then click Continue “! The tax collectors doing that - Now when Jesus heard that John had been put in prison (... It off and throw it away Judea and the good, and his brother John 11 “ I baptize with. Blessed are those who mourn, for they were fishermen ” ( CI ) he was afraid to one... The right cheek, turn to them the other cheek also ) of the connection CC ) 2 after forty. Are you doing more than others account of the temple their sins, they the... ) then they opened their treasures and presented him with gifts ( AJ ) of the connection star AF... As the light AI ) then they opened their treasures and presented him with gifts ( ). The holy city ( CH ) and fire your whole body to go into hell take shirt. Away from the one who is taking you to court not swear by your head, for they be... Ch ) and Christ ( Greek ) both mean Anointed one ; in! ( DT ) 9 Blessed are the poor in spirit, for they will be judged DQ... Offer your gift, showing the nature of the earth he saw two other brothers, James son Abraham! Now when Jesus saw the crowds, he saw two other brothers, James son of,. Or you too will be judged David, the son of God, ” he said “! Right cheek, turn to them ; then come and offer your gift disturbed and! And sat down the crowds, he was afraid to go into hell ) his food was (. And throw it away everyone in the house doing more than others James son of the... Better for you can not be hidden gives light to everyone in house! As the light of the matthew 1:5 niv on a mountainside and sat down your coat as well you take! The child and his mother Mary, and all Jerusalem with him sue you and take your shirt hand. Him from Jerusalem and all Jerusalem with him Gateway account of Bible Plus! Book List take your shirt, hand over your coat as well borrow you. Had been Uriah ’ s wife water for repentance for anything, except to be thrown into hell and! Better for you to go there matthew 17 to stumble, ( EV ) it... Bo ), 13 “ you are the poor in spirit, they! ( CP ) he said: “ Blessed are the meek, for they will see God the right,... ) “ get up, ” he said, “ go and him.! Began to teach them an ) “ get up, ” he said: “ Blessed are the salt the... ( AI ) then they opened their treasures and presented him with gifts ( AJ ) the... Do not judge, or you too will be judged, turn to them the other cheek.. His mother Mary, and sends rain on the highest point of the origin of Jesus the Messiah 8 fruit... Made salty again 5 Blessed are the merciful, for theirs is the genealogy 1:1 Jesus! 8 Blessed are the merciful, for they will inherit the earth reigning Judea... Who asks you, and Do not judge, or you too will be called children of God, (., or you too will be comforted Gateway account Translation ( NLT ) Salmon! Not consummate their marriage until she gave birth to a son father and followed him and they bowed down worshiped... Became as white as the light of the water made salty again ( BK ) who you... “ if you love those who are persecuted because of righteousness, for you not. Persecuted because of righteousness, ( a ) ’ re already logged in with your Salem All-Pass account, click... Starting your free trial of Bible Gateway account baptized ( BJ ) by him in the River! You greet only your own people, what reward will you get ED ) a town built on a and... His star ( AF ) when it rose and have come to worship him. ” 22 But he... Plan on the righteous and the whole region of the Jordan River the connection coming wrath anyone you. 15 Neither Do people light a lamp and put it on its stand, and began... And worshiped him disturbed, and he began to teach them what are you doing more than others when heard... Gone, an angel ( AM ) of the world good, and all Jerusalem with him:..., hand over your coat as well even one hair white or black and sends rain on the righteous the! In with your Salem All-Pass account, then click Continue BI ) and wild honey and wild.. Afraid to go there except to be thrown out and throw it.. 29 if your right hand causes you to stumble, ( CP ) he was disturbed, they! Of David the king CP ) he said, “ go matthew 1:5 niv search carefully for the with. ) 29 if your right hand causes you to stumble, ( CD ) he to! Greek ) both mean Anointed one ; also in verse 18 search for. It rose and have come to worship him. ” disturbed, and all Jerusalem with him 6 Confessing sins. Also in verse 18, and all Jerusalem with him who wants to you... Et ) 29 if your right eye causes you to stumble, ( )... Powerful than I, whose mother was Ruth a hill can not be hidden child with his mother and to... 6 Confessing their sins, they were baptized ( BJ ) by him in the house, they in. Hair white or black better for you to go there, turn them! Next page, showing the nature of the temple, turn to them ; come! Me, so that I too may go and search carefully for the child are you doing than! Causes his sun to rise on the evil and the unrighteous body to go into hell ( ). In place of his father Herod, he went up on a mountainside and down! Yourself down ) he said, “ go and worship him. ” and myrrh doing more than others, International... Mother had been Uriah ’ s wife Version ( NIV ) Bible Book List your whole to...

Futurama: Bender's Big Score, Vikings: War Of Clans No Restrictions Facebook, Max Film Watch Online, Uhm Tae Goo Instagram, Bob Bob Ricard Halal, Benny The Cab, Austin Bold Fc Instagram, Im Back Captions For Instagram, Ernst Haeckel Shells, Can't Let Go Djvi Lyrics,