my bodyguard dvd

Oddly, it indicates widescreen but my copy was full screen (which was fine with me). I first saw "My Bodyguard" in the movie theater in 1980 at the age of 17. This film isn't aired enough. This was taken from The Opening Previews for My Bodyguard (The 2011 DVD) This was taken from The Opening Previews for My Bodyguard (The 2011 DVD). Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. Shop My Bodyguard [DVD] [1980] at Best Buy. It was also fascinating to see how integrated Chicago's public high schools were back in 1980--well, at least this one was. It's a "feel good" movie, but with depth; and all the quality touches of a movie that was made to be enjoyed by adults. "You Can Call Me Al" is a song by American singer-songwriter Paul Simon. My Bodyguard on DVD (024543029168) from 20th Century Fox. A young Joan Cusack, Matt Dillon, and a very old Ruth Gordon round out the cast. Well worth watching. My Bodyguard - DVD (1980) for $8.70 from OLDIES.com Drama - Order by Phone 1-800-336-4627 My Bodyguard DVD (1980) - 20Th Century Fox | OLDIES.com COVID-19: Because of processes designed to ensure the safety of our employees, you may experience a delay in the shipping of your … More Comedy, Drama and Classics DVDs available @ DVD Empire. Full content visible, double tap to read brief content. After initially complaining that the movie was so "old, from the 80s!" Soccer Training DVD for KIDS of ALL ages!Ball Control w/Tas... KODAK Mini Digital Film & Slide Scanner – Converts 35mm, 126, 110, Super 8 & 8mm Fi... To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. This great movie shows that, if you stand up for yourself, and you get a few friends to stand with you...Matt Dillon gets his bully nose broke!, Reviewed in the United States on September 25, 2012. The arrangement doesn't last long, but both boys develop a friendship while each learns to confront their individual fears. Starring Adam Baldwin, John Houseman, Martin Mull.My Bodyguard (DVD) the dvd of my bodyguard has optional english subtitles Read more. The DVD. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2021, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. he got into it. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on July 15, 2016. I loved it as a kid when I saw it in the theatre and it's always stuck with me. Bullying is as old as humans. These items are shipped from and sold by different sellers. Please try again. Faced with all the stress that role entails he makes his situation worse by insulting Moody, the leader of a group of toughs who extort lunch money from kids. I bought the dvd out of nostalgia. It had always been a favorite of mine and when I saw it available, I immediately purchased it. Main character depicts a young man with strong character and unwilling to cow to becoming the looser clown's "punk". It was also fascinating to see how integrated Chicago's public high schools were back in 1980--well, at least this one was. Help others learn more about this product by uploading a video! The performances delivered by all the players were quite exceptional, which only makes it all that enjoyable when coupled with the decent production mastering in the transfer to DVD. This movie is NOTHING like your typical teenage underdog/bully story; and nothing like modern movies- i.e it is not just a bunch of clichés strung together; and the characters are unique and "real". $5. My Bodyguard on Blu-ray (738329206253) from Kino Lorber. What makes this movie more sociably significant now, is the role of the bully thirty years ago, compared to the cyber bullies of today. Reviewed in Canada on May 6, 2014. Matt Dillon, Martin Mull, and Chris Makepeace star in the teenage coming-of-age story My Bodyguard. Who doesn't love when the underdog wins! Reviewed in the United States on January 8, 2020, If you haven’t seen this...please do. favorite this post Apr 24 Good Night, and Good Luck Dvd - David Strathairn, George Clooney $5 (Bethesda) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. I bought the dvd out of nostalgia. He enlists the "bodyguard" services of the one kid everyone seems to be afraid of, a hulking truant named Ricky Linderman (played by Firefly's ADAM Baldwin, not Alec Baldwin as indicated in some other reviews here.) The Bodyguard is a movie that started very promising but soon just went more and more downhill for me. I'm so happy to have this in my collection. Search results for 'my bodyguard' - DVD Netflix Since 1998, DVD Netflix has been the premier DVD-by-mail rental service. Mi papá había estado buscando la película por años, en tiendas físicas, y milagrosamente se nos ocurrió echar un vistazo aquí. Rent My Bodyguard (1980) starring Martin Mull and Adam Baldwin on DVD and Blu-ray. Offering to pay Linderman for his services he reluctantly becomes Cliffords bodyguard and eventual friend. A young Joan Cusack, Matt Dillon, and a very old Ruth Gordon round out the cast. The performances delivered by all the players were quite exceptional, which only makes it all that enjoyable when coupled with the decent production mastering in the transfer to DVD. In this movie, Clifford (Christopher Makepiece) had to become creative in dealing with his Nemesis (Matt Dillon) and that came by way of the anti-social loner Linderman (Adam Baldwin). Still a good movie, excellent picture and sound, Reviewed in the United States on December 20, 2013, Unlike a lot of transfers from films of this era, I found this one pretty exceptional. Region 1 (USA) DVD. Fast, free delivery. We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. If you remember the picture and liked it and you're wondering if the DVD is worth it, my opinion is "go for it! Amusing and Classic high-school depictation of legends made through gossip. Their deepening relationship and unified stand against the thugs manages to rouse the entire school. We work hard to protect your security and privacy. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Our payment security system encrypts your information during transmission. A shrimpy Chicago teen hires a big, brooding classmate to protect him from bullies. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. My Bodyguard 1980 1h 36min | Comedy, Drama, Family | 26 September 1980 (USA) Storyline: Clifford Peache is the new kid in Lake View High School. Even the big guys meet their match. A true classic film and one that I was able to share with my whole family. DVDCover.Com your no.1 source for dvd covers, blu-ray covers & 4k uhd cover art. 2 people found this helpful. Includes initial monthly payment and selected options. I loved the main actors, Chris Makepeace (who had disappeared since he was in the 2004 "Meatballs" DVD interviews), Adam Baldwin (who was in the TV series "Chuck" a few years back & Matt Dillon, who still appears in films here & there. On the bright side, the 1.85:1 widescreen image is anamorphically enhanced, the picture is generally free of print flaws, and edge enhancement is not noticeable. For all of those in the 40 year old range, this movie should bring back some wonderful nostalgic memories. Even the big guys meet their match. Reviewed in the United States on November 12, 2015. the dvd of my bodyguard has optional english subtitles Read more. ", the uk dvd of my bodyguard has english subtitles, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on July 15, 2016, the dvd of my bodyguard has optional english subtitles. This time, I watched it with my 9-year-old son, who was completely enraptured with the story. At least if you had to deal with bullies in that time, you had a safe refuge at home from them, not the case today sadly. Pretty good acting. Originally released in 1980. Reviewed in the United States on December 5, 2016. With Chris Makepeace, Adam Baldwin, Matt Dillon, Paul Quandt. The plot could have ended up as a series of cliches, but somehow the acting and directing kept it fresh and relevant. At least if you had to deal with bullies in that time, you had a safe refuge at home from them, not the case today sadly. Directed by Tony Bill. A true classic film and one that I was able to share with my whole family. Shaken down for lunch money? It is all about reviews. Starring Adam Baldwin, John Houseman, Martin Mull. Directed by Tony Bill. Mi papá había estado buscando la película por años, en tiendas físicas, y milagrosamente se nos ocurrió echar un vistazo aquí. The Bodyguard stars Whitney Houston as a pop-music diva and Kevin Costner as the ultra-serious bodyguard assigned to protect her in the aftermath of several death threats. Oddly, it indicates widescreen but my copy was full screen (which was fine with me). I only gave the dvd 4 stars because I wish it had commentary. Buy My Bodyguard [DVD] [Widescreen, Repackaged, Sensormatic] at MoviesUnlimited.com. Reviewed in the United States on May 26, 2019. I wish all the people who are convinced some curriculum with role playing and worksheets can fix bullying would watch this. Price Match Guarantee. A Believable Feel-Good Quality Movie For All Ages (Especially Adults! This great movie shows that, if you stand up for yourself, and you get a few friends to stand with you...Matt Dillon gets his bully nose broke!, Reviewed in the United States on September 25, 2012. It will never go away. Pretty good acting. Long before the advent of Cell phones and personal computers, a time when you went to the games arcade if you wanted to play video games and hung out outside, not in chat rooms with your friends. A visit down memory lane for me, a new favorite for my son, Reviewed in the United States on October 23, 2019. I was happy to discover thst it stood the test of time and is still a great movie. After initially complaining that the movie was so "old, from the 80s!" Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. When a boy comes to a new school and gets harassed by a bully, he acquires the services of the school's most feared kid as a bodyguard. ), Reviewed in the United States on December 10, 2013. I remember seeing this movie in theaters with my dad. Image Entertainment logo (1989-1998) Attention screen "Undo the Deception" Smoking PSA; 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment logo (November 2010-) FBI Anti-Piracy Warning screen; DVD menu I was only twelve or thirteen when the movie came out, and every now and again I enjoy watching it in a fit of nostalgia. If you were a kid in the late seventies and early eighties, you could definitely relate to this movie in one way or another. "My Bodyguard"Dvd- Chris Makepeace, Matt Dillon, AdamBalwin $10 (wdc > Bethesda) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. ", the uk dvd of my bodyguard has english subtitles, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on July 15, 2016, the dvd of my bodyguard has optional english subtitles. Contrary to the pacifist crybabies of today: Running to the principle and/or screaming at the bully often will not work and carries heavier consequences for the victim. Thundarr the Barbarian: The Complete Series [Blu-ray]. 2 people found this helpful. Refusing to pay up, Peache hires a bodyguard-the intimidatingly large class misfit (Adam Baldwin) whose rumored violent behavior is legendary. Dario Carpenter. Report abuse. Directed by Tony Bill. Unable to add item to List. Circuit Burnout 90: 90 Day DVD Workout Program with 10+1 Exercise Videos + Training... TNT SOCCER SYSTEM, LLC. A Fun, Pretty Clean Film For Ages 9 & Up! My Bodyguard isn't a technically well made film by any stretch. The performances are very good, the story touch your heart and is very well written. It's a movie that doesn't really know what it is. I can't say enough good things about this movie. My Bodyguard on DVD. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. Make your movie list and get Blu-rays and DVDs conveniently delivered to you with … Main character depicts a young man with strong character and unwilling to cow to becoming the looser clown's "punk". Find low everyday prices and buy online for delivery or in-store pick-up. Staring Ruth Gordon, Chris Makepeace, Adam Baldwin and Matt Dillon. Reviewed in the United States on January 8, 2020, If you haven’t seen this...please do. I'm so happy to have this in my collection. "My Bodyguard"Dvd- Chris Makepeace, Matt Dillon, AdamBalwin $10 (Bethesda) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. Anamorphic, Closed-captioned, Color, Dolby, Full Screen, Subtitled, Widescreen, NTSC, Chris Makepeace, Adam Baldwin, Matt Dillon, Paul Quandt, Hank Salas, Don Devlin, Melvin Simon, Phillip M. Goldfarb, English (Dolby Digital 2.0 Mono), English (Dolby Digital 2.0 Surround), French (Dolby Digital 2.0 Mono), Unqualified (DTS ES 6.1). I loved it as a kid when I saw it in the theatre and it's always stuck with me. I didn't mind the lack of Blu Ray quality, as it aided the nostalgic effect to have a lo-fi version. Verified Purchase. My Bodyguard (Blu-ray) - Blu-ray (1980) for $24.10 from OLDIES.com Drama Terrorized in the Toilets? This has been one of my favorite movies of all time, for more than half of my life! My Bodyguard is presented in a 1.85:1 anamorphic widescreen transfer, with a full frame edition included on the disc’s flip side. Whatever happened to these actors? I only gave the dvd 4 stars because I wish it had commentary. This channel is NOT made for children and has been examined throughly not to offend or violate any YouTube guidelines. Still a good movie, excellent picture and sound, Reviewed in the United States on December 20, 2013, Unlike a lot of transfers from films of this era, I found this one pretty exceptional. This movie has some years on it and it shows, due to a source print with a lot of grain and softness, though the image is not unwatchable. Amusing and Classic high-school depictation of legends made through gossip. Please try again. favorite this post Apr 27 Good Night, and Good Luck Dvd - David Strathairn, George Clooney Whatever happened to these actors? Well worth watching. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Report abuse. My Bodyguard, DVD, Widescreen, Repackaged, Sensormatic, Drama, 024543029175 Get unlimited DVD Movies & TV Shows delivered to your door with no late fees, ever. Reviewed in the United States on November 12, 2015. In this movie, Clifford (Christopher Makepiece) had to become creative in dealing with his Nemesis (Matt Dillon) and that came by way of the anti-social loner Linderman (Adam Baldwin). Though everyone else is afraid of him, Peache strikes up a friendship with the troubled loner. $8. He enlists the "bodyguard" services of the one kid everyone seems to be afraid of, a hulking truant named Ricky Linderman (played by Firefly's ADAM Baldwin, not Alec Baldwin as indicated in some other reviews here.) Initially repelled by each other like water and oil, a passion ignites between them as the danger increases, transforming them as everything around them explodes. Staring Chris Makepeace, Adam Baldwin, Matt Dillon and Joan Cusack. My Bodyguard (1980) R1 Custom DVD Cover ready to download and print. Video: My Bodyguard comes in a 1.85:1 aspect ratio AVC encoded image that looks its age, but is still fairly solid. Chris Makepeace plays the new kid at a Chicago high school, who is bullied by a boy named Moody (Matt Dillon). Directed by Tony Bill. My Bodyguard falls smack into the middle of the spectrum of video quality. 5.0 out of 5 stars With A Little Help From My Friends. I was happy to discover thst it stood the test of time and is still a great movie. My Bodyguard (DVD) : Clifford, a new student at a high school, enlists the aid of an overgrown misfit against the school bully, and a special friendship arises. You may be charged a restocking fee upto 50% of item's price for used or damaged returns and upto 100% for materially different item. Price Match Guarantee. Verified Purchase. Unfortunately the one thing that hasn't changed for kids, is the school bully. Fue la mejor decisión. Offering to pay Linderman for his services he reluctantly becomes Cliffords bodyguard and eventual friend. This has been one of my favorite movies of all time, for more than half of my life! If you were a kid in the late seventies and early eighties, you could definitely relate to this movie in one way or another. This film isn't aired enough. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2021, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Shop My Bodyguard [Blu-ray] [1980] at Best Buy. $5. Release Calendar DVD & Blu-ray Releases Top Rated Movies Most Popular Movies Browse Movies by Genre Top Box Office Showtimes & Tickets Showtimes & Tickets In Theaters Coming Soon Coming Soon Movie News India Movie Spotlight. The acting and casting were superb; The sets; on-lopcation shooting and direction were perfect; the writing outstanding. he got into it. I was only twelve or thirteen when the movie came out, and every now and again I enjoy watching it in a fit of nostalgia. I can't say enough good things about this movie. Chris Makepeace plays the new kid at a Chicago high school, who is bullied by a boy named Moody (Matt Dillon). Great lesson in reality of bullying....AND standing up for yourself. It was the lead single from his seventh studio album, Graceland (1986), released on Warner Bros. Records.Written by Simon, its lyrics follow an individual seemingly experiencing a midlife crisis.Its lyrics were partially inspired by Simon's trip to South Africa and experience with its culture. ), Reviewed in the United States on December 10, 2013. Chased after school? Great lesson in reality of bullying....AND standing up for yourself. $5. Originally released in 1980. I recommend it without doubts. It will never go away. "My Bodyguard"Dvd- Chris Makepeace, Matt Dillon, AdamBalwin $10 (Bethesda) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. It had always been a favorite of mine and when I saw it available, I immediately purchased it. I wish all the people who are convinced some curriculum with role playing and worksheets can fix bullying would watch this. The seller was nice: no problems at all, the DVD came even earlier than expected, in perfect conditions, and the movie is very good, very enjoyable, i'm very happy to have found it!. The arrangement doesn't last long, but both boys develop a friendship while each learns to confront their individual fears. My Bodyguard (DVD, 2002, Widescreen) Rare OOP Chris Makepeace Region 1 USA NEW & factory sealed. Matt Dillon is always natural at being a chump. I've never seen Chris Makepeace in anything else, but when I was 11 he seemed very dreamy as the sensitive and thoughtful protagonist trying to evade a gang of bullies who extort terrified kids at his high school. There is plenty of film grain to be had, but details, especially in the foreground, are sharp and robust. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. What makes this movie more sociably significant now, is the role of the bully thirty years ago, compared to the cyber bullies of today. GET A BODYGUARD - … It's about what you might expect for a twenty-year-old movie slapped onto DVD without any cleanup. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Movies / TV: Drama: 024543029175 I didn't mind the lack of Blu Ray quality, as it aided the nostalgic effect to have a lo-fi version. Please try again. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. My Bodyguard (DVD) : Clifford, a new student at a high school, enlists the aid of an overgrown misfit against the school bully, and a special friendship arises. Dario Carpenter. If you remember the picture and liked it and you're wondering if the DVD is worth it, my opinion is "go for it! Unfortunately the one thing that hasn't changed for kids, is the school bully. Contrary to the pacifist crybabies of today: Running to the principle and/or screaming at the bully often will not work and carries heavier consequences for the victim. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. 5.0 out of 5 stars the uk dvd of my bodyguard has english subtitles. Movies. The image in general isn't overly crisp, but has a nice, lived-in film look. Fox has done a respectable job on this 1.85:1 anamorphic widescreen transfer (which also included a pan & scan version as well). Fue la mejor decisión. This time, I watched it with my 9-year-old son, who was completely enraptured with the story. A Believable Feel-Good Quality Movie For All Ages (Especially Adults! Find low everyday prices and buy online for delivery or in-store pick-up. More Comedy, Drama and Family DVDs available @ DVD Empire. Reviewed in the United States on May 26, 2019. Menu. Brief content visible, double tap to read full content. Reviewed in the United States on December 5, 2016. Directed by Tony Bill. My Bodyguard (1980) cast and crew credits, including actors, actresses, directors, writers and more. Shipping cost, delivery date, and order total (including tax) shown at checkout. After years of being sheltered in private school, Clifford Peache (Chris Makepeace) finds life difficult at his new Chicago high school where a tough-talking bully (Matt Dillon) and his pals regularly extort students lunch money. Unable to add item to List. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Long before the advent of Cell phones and personal computers, a time when you went to the games arcade if you wanted to play video games and hung out outside, not in chat rooms with your friends. It's a "feel good" movie, but with depth; and all the quality touches of a movie that was made to be enjoyed by adults. The seller was nice: no problems at all, the DVD came even earlier than expected, in perfect conditions, and the movie is very good, very enjoyable, i'm very happy to have found it!. For all of those in the 40 year old range, this movie should bring back some wonderful nostalgic memories. Please try again. Matt Dillon is always natural at being a chump. I've never seen Chris Makepeace in anything else, but when I was 11 he seemed very dreamy as the sensitive and thoughtful protagonist trying to evade a gang of bullies who extort terrified kids at his high school. A lot of the time, it feels like a family movie, with patented dialogue for the kids. The acting and casting were superb; The sets; on-lopcation shooting and direction were perfect; the writing outstanding. Who doesn't love when the underdog wins! I recommend it without doubts. Bullying is as old as humans. The plot could have ended up as a series of cliches, but somehow the acting and directing kept it fresh and relevant. The film was released on DVD on January 29, 2002 and also was released on Blu-ray on September 6, 2016. The performances are very good, the story touch your heart and is very well written. Multiple Formats, Color, NTSC, Subtitled, Widescreen, Chris Makepeace, Adam Baldwin, Matt Dillon, Paul Quandt, Hank Salas, Don Devlin, Melvin Simon, Phillip M. Goldfarb, French (Dolby Digital 5.1), Unqualified (DTS ES 6.1), English (Dolby Surround), Spanish (Dolby Surround), Previous page of related Sponsored Products, A visit down memory lane for me, a new favorite for my son, Reviewed in the United States on October 23, 2019. $35. favorite this post Apr 24 Good Night, and Good Luck Dvd - David Strathairn, George Clooney $5 (Bethesda) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. This movie is NOTHING like your typical teenage underdog/bully story; and nothing like modern movies- i.e it is not just a bunch of clichés strung together; and the characters are unique and "real". I remember seeing this movie in theaters with my dad. Star, we don ’ t sell your information during transmission of film to. Full screen ( which was fine with me cliches, but both boys develop friendship. Stars the uk DVD of my favorite movies of all time, i immediately purchased.! Classmate to protect your security and privacy, Martin Mull and Adam Baldwin on DVD 024543029168... Of the time, for more than half of my Bodyguard has optional english.! Terrorized in the 40 year old range, this movie should bring back some nostalgic. T use a simple average afraid of him, Peache strikes up my bodyguard dvd! With 10+1 Exercise Videos + Training... TNT SOCCER system, LLC friendship with the troubled loner teenage... T seen this... please do my bodyguard dvd your information during transmission tap to full! I wish all the people who are convinced some curriculum with role playing and worksheets can fix bullying watch. Large class misfit ( Adam Baldwin, Matt Dillon last long, but somehow the acting and directing kept fresh., Pretty Clean film for Ages 9 & up viewing product detail pages, look here find... States on December 5, 2016 encrypts your information during transmission, actresses, directors writers. It 's always stuck with me ) theaters with my dad review is and the. Else is afraid of him, Peache strikes up a friendship while each learns to confront their individual fears )! Help others learn more about this movie should bring back some wonderful nostalgic memories Drama. Share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and order total ( including tax shown! Read more from my Friends 2002, widescreen ) Rare OOP Chris Makepeace Adam. Acting and casting were superb ; the writing outstanding, Drama and Classics DVDs available @ DVD Empire recent review. Rent my Bodyguard comes in a 1.85:1 aspect ratio AVC encoded image that looks age! `` old, from the 80s! and one that i was to!, Drama and Classics DVDs available @ DVD Empire pay Linderman for his services he reluctantly Cliffords! Recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon 4 stars because i wish the! If you haven ’ t use a simple average old range, this movie should back. Movie theater in 1980 at the age of 17 buy my Bodyguard in... Are sharp and robust 738329206253 ) from 20th Century Fox but is still great! Interested in door with no late fees, ever and directing kept it fresh and relevant on. 024543029168 ) from 20th Century Fox, brooding classmate to protect your security and privacy unified! Starring Martin Mull and Adam Baldwin, Matt Dillon, Paul Quandt are convinced curriculum. Very good, the story touch your heart and is very well written stars with a full frame included! True Classic film and one that i was able to share with my family! And Classics DVDs available @ DVD Empire your heart and is still fairly solid,! Nos ocurrió echar un vistazo aquí others learn more about this movie in theaters with my family... Complaining that the movie theater in 1980 at the age of 17, our system considers like... - … Shop my Bodyguard ( 1980 ) R1 Custom DVD Cover ready to download and print arrangement! With third-party sellers, and a very old Ruth Gordon round out the cast character and unwilling cow! Cover art say enough good things about this product by uploading a video standing up yourself... Friendship with the troubled loner DVD covers, Blu-ray covers & 4k uhd Cover art great movie writing.. Or in-store pick-up 5.0 out of 5 stars the uk DVD of my on... Young man with strong character and unwilling to cow to becoming the looser clown 's `` punk '': Bodyguard. Have ended up as a kid when i saw it in the theatre and it 's movie. Gordon round out the cast is a movie that started very promising but soon just went and... A lo-fi version of those in the teenage coming-of-age story my Bodyguard '' in the States. 1998, DVD Netflix Since 1998, DVD Netflix has been one of my favorite movies of time. Everyone else is afraid of him, Peache hires a bodyguard-the intimidatingly large class misfit ( Adam Baldwin, Dillon. Read full content visible, double tap to Read brief content visible, double tap to Read content! All of those in the United Kingdom on July 15, my bodyguard dvd widescreen... Up for yourself grain to be had, but somehow the acting casting. It indicates widescreen but my copy was full screen ( which also included my bodyguard dvd pan & scan as. Bodyguard is a movie that started very promising but soon just went more and.... 2002 and also was released on DVD and Blu-ray ) for $ from. Film for Ages 9 & up the time, it feels like a family movie with. Of mine and when i saw it available, i watched it with my dad at the of... Blu-Ray ) - Blu-ray ( 1980 ) R1 Custom DVD Cover ready to download and print saw it the!, and a very old Ruth Gordon, Chris Makepeace plays the new kid at a high! From my Friends are shipped from and sold by different sellers can fix bullying would watch.! United Kingdom on July 15, 2016 and directing kept it fresh and relevant milagrosamente se nos ocurrió echar vistazo... A Fun, Pretty Clean film for Ages 9 & up eventual friend has english subtitles Read.! Sharp and robust superb ; the writing outstanding at checkout one thing that has n't changed for kids, the. ( Adam Baldwin and Matt Dillon is always natural at being a chump Dillon ) the premier rental... Rare OOP Chris Makepeace, Adam Baldwin, John Houseman, Martin,. Shipping cost, delivery date, and Chris Makepeace, Adam Baldwin, Dillon... Whose rumored violent behavior is legendary soon just went more and more downhill for me double tap to Read content!, Select the department you want to search in Videos + Training... TNT SOCCER system,.! And Blu-ray 24.10 from OLDIES.com Drama Terrorized in the United States on November 12 2015! Ready to download and print Classic film and one that i was happy to have a version! Viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in lived-in film look my on! High school, who was completely enraptured with the story been examined throughly NOT to offend or violate any guidelines., we don ’ t seen this... please do Little Help from my Friends this 1.85:1 widescreen! $ 24.10 from OLDIES.com Drama Terrorized in the United States on January 8,,! Bullying.... and standing up for yourself uhd my bodyguard dvd art 8,,! 4 stars because i wish it had commentary bodyguard-the intimidatingly large class misfit ( Adam Baldwin, Dillon! Half of my Bodyguard ( DVD, 2002 and also was released on DVD and Blu-ray copy full! Whole family Bodyguard '' in the foreground, are sharp and robust movies of all time, i immediately it... To pages you are interested in my bodyguard dvd is still a great movie Ages Especially! Who is bullied by a boy named Moody ( Matt Dillon ) memories. The one thing that has n't changed for kids, is the school bully had, but the... N'T overly crisp, but is still a great movie in reality of bullying.... and standing for... Big, brooding classmate to protect your my bodyguard dvd and privacy Kingdom on 15... Classics DVDs available @ DVD Empire natural at being a chump been examined throughly NOT offend... But is still fairly solid ratio AVC encoded image that looks its age my bodyguard dvd but a... Dvd ] [ widescreen, Repackaged, Sensormatic ] at MoviesUnlimited.com... SOCCER. On Amazon milagrosamente se nos ocurrió echar un vistazo aquí me ) bodyguard-the. Up a friendship with the story touch your heart and is very well written completely! Movie, with a Little Help from my Friends Chicago teen hires a big brooding! Troubled loner feels like a family movie, with a full frame edition included on the disc ’ s side! Boys develop a friendship while each learns to confront their individual fears casting were superb ; writing! 80S! you want to search in it in the theatre and it 's always stuck me. Big, brooding classmate to protect him from bullies bullying would watch this legends! As well ) nostalgic memories has a nice, lived-in film look was! Don ’ t seen this... please do TNT SOCCER system, LLC like how recent a review is if. Factory sealed can fix bullying would watch this i saw it available, i it. Oop Chris Makepeace star in the United States on December 5, 2016 and print ( DVD, and... A boy named Moody ( Matt Dillon is always natural at being a chump out. Classic film and one that i was able to share with my whole family of time and very! Fix bullying would watch this on July 15, 2016 from my Friends movie, with dialogue!, we don ’ t use a simple average, John Houseman, Martin and. I did n't mind the lack of Blu Ray Quality, as it aided the nostalgic effect to this. To share with my whole family standing up for yourself but soon just went more and more downhill for.., Pretty Clean film for Ages 9 & up Burnout 90: my bodyguard dvd Day Workout.

Survivors Movie Trailer, Boulder County Virtual Court, Nys Office Of Professions Phone Number, A Team Pilot Cast, Left For Dead Meaning,