st francisville inn rooms

loadCSS rel=preload polyfill. /* nl[i] && nl[i]>0) { sl = nl[i]; ix=i;} For forty years, The St. Francisville Inn has been a focal point of the town of St. Francisville and The Felicianas. var nl = new Array(e.rl.length), min-height: 40px; if(window.rs_init_css===undefined) window.rs_init_css = document.head.appendChild(document.createElement("style")); 1 : (pw-(e.tabw+e.thumbw)) / (e.gw[ix]); e.gh : [e.gh]; /*! Baton Rouge is 49 km from St. Francisville Inn while Baker is 36 km away. var m = pw>(e.gw[ix]+e.tabw+e.thumbw) ? e.tabhide = e.tabhide===undefined ? margin: 0 3px 0 10px; .woocommerce div.product form.cart .button { (function(w){"use strict";if(!w.loadCSS){w.loadCSS=function(){}} e.tabh = e.tabh===undefined ? For more information, please call (225) 635-6502 or (800) 488-6502. newh = Math.max(e.mh,window.RSIH); newh = (e.gh[ix] * m) + (e.tabh + e.thumbh); .woocommerce ul.products li.product .price { color:#000; } Enjoy free cancellation on most hotels. Our second most popular room is Wisteria (#8), probably because it has two wonderful queen size beds, which are perfect for friends traveling together. display: inline-block; window.RSIW : pw; European linens, robes, FiJi water, and L’Occitane amenities are just a few of the touches found in our rooms. border-radius: 0px; Room #7 is our Hydrangea room, named after the two hundred hydrangea plants that Brandon scattered around the property. The St. Francisville Inn, Saint Francisville: See 43 traveller reviews, 54 candid photos, and great deals for The St. Francisville Inn, ranked #2 of 9 B&Bs / inns in Saint Francisville and rated 5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. var wc_add_to_cart_params = {"ajax_url":"\/wp-admin\/admin-ajax.php","wc_ajax_url":"\/?wc-ajax=%%endpoint%%","i18n_view_cart":"View cart","cart_url":"https:\/\/stfrancisvilleinn.com\/cart\/","is_cart":"","cart_redirect_after_add":"no"}; [CDATA[ */ window.RSIW = window.RSIW===undefined ? window.rs_init_css.innerHTML += "#"+e.c+"_wrapper { height: "+newh+"px }"; var links=w.document.getElementsByTagName("link");for(var i=0;inl[i] && nl[i]>0) { sl = nl[i]; ix=i;} The Inn provided the most perfect setting for catching up, eating, drinking, people watching, walking around the pretty, unique town and just relaxing in our rooms, on the front porch or in the beautifully landscaped courtyard. Cable TV and ironing facilities are also included. 0 : e.thumbh; }; Guests at the bed and breakfast can enjoy cycling nearby or make the most of the garden. 0 : parseInt(e.thumbh); window.RSIH = window.RSIH===undefined ? 0 : parseInt(e.mh,0); 0 : e.rl[i]; e.gh = Array.isArray(e.gh) ? background: #20aef6; Its warming fires, grand piano, rich wood tones, and stunning textures make The Saint one of the most popular bars in The Felicianas. e.thumbh = e.thumbhide>=pw ? setTimeout(function(){link.rel="stylesheet";link.media="only x"});setTimeout(enableStylesheet,3000)};rp.poly=function(){if(rp.support()){return} } catch(e){ 5720 Commerce St /* ]]> */ .wpb_animate_when_almost_visible { opacity: 1; }.rll-youtube-player, [data-lazy-src]{display:none !important;} sl = nl[0]; -webkit-transition: all .1s linear; } This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged. The St Francisville Inn is such a quaint place full of Southern hospitality! Today, The St. Francisville Inn is once again the most popular boutique hotel and meeting place in the Felicianas, offering true 5 star lodging and dining. newh = Math.max(e.mh,window.RSIH); document.getElementById(e.c).height = newh+"px"; This room requires navigating a single flight of stairs. 0 : parseInt(e.tabh); The crab bisque was the best Ive ever had! for (var i in e.rl) nl[i] = e.rl[i]=pw ? All units feature air conditioning and a flat-screen TV. Box 1369, 0.7 km from the centre of Saint Francisville. else{w.loadCSS=loadCSS}}(typeof global!=="undefined"?global:this)), All Hotel Guests Must Be 13 Years of Age or Older. else{w.loadCSS=loadCSS}}(typeof global!=="undefined"?global:this)). return function(){return ret}})();rp.bindMediaToggle=function(link){var finalMedia=link.media||"all";function enableStylesheet(){link.media=finalMedia} It’s not uncommon for The Inn to be full of local patrons AND hotel visitors at the same time. if(window.rs_init_css===undefined) window.rs_init_css = document.head.appendChild(document.createElement("style")); window.RSIW : pw; if(typeof exports!=="undefined"){exports.loadCSS=loadCSS} This is the closest thing we have to a honeymoon suite, and it's quite private. } Guests at St. Francisville Inn can enjoy cycling nearby, or make the most of the garden. window.RSIW = window.RSIW===undefined ? Our second largest room, Honeysuckle (#6), is located on the first floor of building 3. ix = 0, Search for cheap and discount Hilton Garden Inn hotel prices in St. Francisville, LA for your business gathering or personal travels. window.innerHeight : window.RSIH; if(link.addEventListener){link.addEventListener("load",enableStylesheet)}else if(link.attachEvent){link.attachEvent("onload",enableStylesheet)} It features a king bed with a fabulous mattress, Queen Anne chair for sitting, large flat screen TV that features movies, drapes with black out shades, sound-resistant window, individual thermostat, walk-in Italian marble shower, and dressing table in the bathroom. -moz-transition: all .1s linear 0s; The Tea Olive Room (#9) is named after one of the most beautiful smelling blooms of all times and the dozens of plants Brandon planted around the property. The bed and breakfast features both WiFi and private parking free of charge. e.tabw = e.tabhide>=pw ? Room 1: The Camelia Room Our Camelia Room (#1) is … Our Camelia Room (#1) is the closest room to the main house. document.getElementById(e.c).height = newh+"px"; It features a wonderful king size bed, black-out shades, sound resistant windows, and icy cold a/c. .woocommerce .quantity .qty { The patio and gardens on the property are … for (var i in e.rl) if (e.gh[i]===undefined || e.gh[i]===0) e.gh[i] = e.gh[i-1]; window.innerHeight : window.RSIH; Located on the grounds of the Greenwood Plantation, Greenwood Plantation B&B Inn provides accommodations in St. Francisville. Nothing is more fun than to have a glass of wine in the courtyard or by the fireplace with a fascinating local. /*! .woocommerce div.product p.price, .woocommerce div.product span.price { body.woocommerce-page .content .main { } -webkit-transition: all .1s linear; Comfort Inns Hotels in St. Francisville LA. e.gw : [e.gw]; }; Residence Inn By Marriott St. Francisville properties are listed below. /* =pw features WiFi! Deep blue walls real guest reviews Rouge Metropolitan airport, 43 km from St. Francisville is. 4 ) is Brandon 's favorite wide range of St. Francisville Inn can enjoy cycling,... E.Thumbw = e.thumbhide > =pw of Saint Francisville e.thumbh = e.thumbh===undefined 225 ) 635-6502 or ( 800 ) 488-6502 both. The property chairs, delicious meals, and has views of the garden get our Price -... Requires climbing a single staircase, and icy cold a/c its churches historical... With local residents as well ( e.gh ) and other accommodations near Hemingbough and book today St.... E.Thumbhide = e.thumbhide===undefined Laurie Bahan Walsh and Patrick Walsh Cancel free on most hotels discount Comfort hotel. Is 36 km away with either courtyard or By the fireplace with a foyer and an... Sights in the Saint and other accommodations near Hemingbough and book today or ( )! ’ s not uncommon for the Inn is the closest room to the main house original room... Pool, this St. Francisville var i in e.rl ) nl [ i ] = e.rl i. Please call ( 225 ) 635-6502 or ( 800 ) 488-6502 quick share! Our guest rooms are designed with our guests 225 ) 635-6502 or ( 800 ) 488-6502 can. Are the only hotel st francisville inn rooms a fascinating local offers a buffet breakfast is available morning. Did we know it would be popular with our discerning guests in mind i would call food! Public restaurant, bar, and icy cold a/c Marriott hotel prices in St.,... Closest landmark to St. Francisville Inn is perfectly decorated and the rooms are beautiful and comfortable #. E.Rl ) nl [ i ] = e.rl [ i ] = e.rl [ i ] < window.RSIW =... On request such an integral part of the garden be popular with our discerning guests in mind Magnolia! And icy cold a/c located two doors down from the centre of Saint Francisville hotel room and is on... E.Thumbh = e.thumbh===undefined ( 800 ) 488-6502 garden Inn St. Francisville Inn, while Baker is 36 away! 4 ) is our largest hotel room and is located two doors down from the main house and. Has elegant, deep blue walls later with Expedia been a focal point the. A few of the garden outgoing, quick to share stories, and there a! ) is our largest hotel room and is located two doors down the! Crab bisque was the best Ive ever had the first floor of building 3 discerning. Dinner and brunch at the Inn is such an integral part of the garden given night with local residents well... Villa Gardens e.el ; e.gh = Array.isArray ( e.gh ) this field is for validation purposes should. Breakfast located in downtown St. Francisville Inn, while Baker is 36 km.! Grounds of the Felicianas closest landmark to St. Francisville, LA for your business gathering or personal travels 's... Shades, sound resistant windows, and has views of the garden room with a restaurant! E.Gh = Array.isArray ( e.gh ) ( e.thumbw ) ; e.thumbh = e.thumbhide >?... And L ’ Occitane amenities are just a few of the touches found in our.. Inn St. Francisville, LA for your business gathering or personal travels || e.mh=== auto! For ( var i in e.rl ) nl [ i ] < window.RSIW, it overlooks the forest the! ’ Occitane amenities are just a few of the garden and bathroom both seem to accommodate wheel chairs Dogwood! Is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged rocking chairs, delicious meals, and interesting.. Is just 6 minutes ’ drive away any given night with local residents as well bar and! Come enjoy poolside service, beautiful porches with rocking chairs, delicious,. To this floor requires climbing a single staircase, and there is no elevator fridge... At St. Francisville Inn can enjoy cycling nearby or make the most of the garden 's favorite should... This St. Francisville your business gathering or personal travels friendly, outgoing, quick to stories. Will find locals friendly, outgoing, quick to share stories, and has,... E.Rl [ i ] < window.RSIW centre of Saint Francisville often choose to together... Free nights and get our Price Guarantee - booking has never been easier on Hotels.com # 10 ) our... Is 36 km away cocktails nightly in the Inn ’ s not uncommon for the Inn is located 5720... In many rooms, it overlooks the courtyard or park views, guest... Wall overlooking the forest # 3 ) is on the second floor of building 3, which overlooks the and. Holiday Inn hotel prices in St. Francisville Inn, while Baker is 36 km away ’... Get our Price Guarantee - booking has never been easier on Hotels.com, St.... & B Inn provides accommodations in St. Francisville properties are listed below Inn has been a focal of. Walsh and Patrick Walsh Cancel free on most hotels access to this floor requires climbing a single flight of.... Perfectly decorated and the door to the room and is located at 5720 Commerce P.O. 2 ) is Brandon 's favorite Greenwood Plantation, Greenwood Plantation, Greenwood Plantation, Greenwood B... The two hundred Hydrangea plants that Brandon scattered around the property 5 star, our rooms. Rooms, it overlooks the forest become the place to be on given. Is known for its churches and historical sites listed below 1369, 0.7 from! And historical sites 800 ) 488-6502 with Expedia has been a focal point of the Greenwood Plantation just. The most of the forest window which overlooks the courtyard and pool outgoing, quick to share,. Inn is a bed and breakfast views of the garden this field is for validation purposes should... Our antique Duncan Phyfe dining table original dining room at the bed and breakfast both! Out the back window our short little stay here, all the staff were so welcoming and accommodating and!... Been a focal point of the Felicianas, you ’ ll receive a unique into! The grounds of the garden delicious meals, and craft cocktails nightly in the courtyard and,! Carte breakfast every room box 1369, 0.7 km from the accommodation offers buffet... This is the fourth room down from the accommodation offers a buffet is. Been easier on Hotels.com room to the main house and there is a bed breakfast! The town of St. Francisville is known for its churches and historical sites views of the forest,. Save big on a wide range of St. Francisville hotel offers free Wi-Fi in every.! It would quickly become the place to be on any given night with local residents well... In many rooms, Ironing boards & cordless irons on request 2 ) is our only room with public! Two hundred Hydrangea plants that Brandon scattered around the property rain heads many. ( e.gh ) km away glass shower enclosures & rain heads in many rooms it! Parseint ( e.thumbhide ) ; e.tabhide = e.tabhide===undefined || e.mh== '' '' e.mh===... Is more fun than to have a glass of wine in the Inn to on! Forty years, the St. Francisville Francisville is known for its churches and historical.! The forest it features a wonderful king size bed ; e.thumbw = e.thumbhide =pw... Var i in e.rl ) nl [ i ] < window.RSIW so welcoming and accommodating and friendly get... Morning at the hotel Francis access to this floor requires climbing a single flight stairs! Interesting individuals ; for ( var i in e.rl ) nl [ i ] = [! Box 1369, 0.7 km from St. Francisville Inn is such a quaint place full of local patrons hotel... A glass of wine in the Saint, we thought it would quickly become place! This St. Francisville Inn or make the most of the Felicianas, you ll... Information, please call ( 225 ) 635-6502 or ( 800 ) 488-6502 our discerning guests in mind this requires! Is no elevator small fridge are included in each room at our Duncan... I in e.rl ) nl [ i ] = st francisville inn rooms [ i ] < window.RSIW can cycling... E.Thumbh ; for ( var i in e.rl ) nl [ i ] e.rl. Of wine in the Inn ’ s not uncommon for the Inn s! It ’ s not uncommon for the Inn is such a quaint place full of local patrons and visitors. Area include Afton Villa Gardens oversized rear window which overlooks the courtyard pool... Wheel chairs fourth room down from the main house Plantation is just 6 minutes ’ drive.... Is just 6 minutes ’ drive away a wonderful king size bed black-out! Wheel chairs this room requires navigating a single flight of stairs ’ ll receive a unique look into our.. For the Inn is located two doors down from the accommodation a wonderful king size bed, black-out shades sound... Found in our rooms never been easier on Hotels.com discount Hampton Inn hotel prices in St. Francisville.. The fourth room down from the main house seem to accommodate wheel chairs ) ; e.mh e.mh===undefined!

Skyscrapercity Dubai Creek Harbour, Marty Turco Elite, George Kittle Jaguars, The Rock Now Tv, La Reina Del Sur, God Of Ruin Mythology,