the hollies i am a rock

The Hollies are a well-respected British beat and rock and roll band that formed in the early 60s. Lyrics of I AM A ROCK by The Hollies: I am a rock I am an island Click here now to find out why others like this song! And a rock feels no pain If I never loved I never would have cried I've built walls, a fortress deep and mighty that none may penetrate THE HOLLIES - I AM A ROCK (SONG) Year: 1966: Music/Lyrics: Paul Simon: Producer: Ron Richards: Cover version of: Paul Simon - I Am A Rock: AVAILABLE ON FOLLOWING MEDIA: Version: Length: Title: Label Number : Format Medium: Date: 2:52: Would You Believe: Parlophone PCS 7008: Album LP: 07/06/1966: 2:50: Bus Stop: Imperial LP-9330: Album LP: 10/1966: Bus Stop: Parlophone LMEP … It's laughter and it's loving I disdain That none may penetrate It's sleeping in my memory A winter's day, in a deep and dark December And I won't disturb the slumber of feelings that have died I Am A Rock The Hollies Buy This Song. Initially they had a squeaky-clean image and were famous for their … Créez gratuitement votre compte sur Deezer pour écouter I Am a Rock par The Hollies, et accédez à plus de 73 millions de titres. I am shielded in my armor I Am a Rock Artist: The Hollies Album: 6 x 6: The Sixties, 2011. The Hollies are an English pop group formed in Manchester in the early 1960s, although the majority of the band members came from towns in East Lancashire. I am a rock I am an island I Am A Rock The Hollies Buy This Song. Join Napster and play your favorite music offline. I am alone, gazing from my window to the streets below I am shielded in my armor, hiding in my room, safe within my womb Écoutez des chansons intégrales de I Am a Rock de The Hollies sur votre téléphone, ordinateur et système audio personnel avec Napster. Don't disturb the slumber I am a rock I am an island Listen to I Am A Rock by The Hollies, 1,614 Shazams, featuring on The Hollies Essentials, and The Hollies: Deep Cuts Apple Music playlists. I touch no one and no one touches me A fortress deep and might Sign up for Deezer and listen to I Am a Rock by The Hollies and 73 million more tracks. Letra de I AM A ROCK por The Hollies: I am a rock I am an island Haga clic aquí ahora averiguar por qué otros como esta canción! I have my books It's laughter and it's loving I disdain I have my books and my poetry to protect me And my poetry to protect me I am a rock I am an island. I am alone Join Napster and play your favorite music offline. for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. It's sleeping in my memory Known for their distinctive vocal harmony style, they became one of the leading British groups of the 1960s and early 1970s. I am a rock I am an island Known for their distinctive vocal harmony style, they became one of the leading British groups of the 1960s and early 1970s. Of feelings that have died I am a rock, I am an island I have no need of friendship, friendship causes pain And an island never cries I Am a Rock Lyrics: A winter's day in a deep and dark December / I am alone / Gazing from my window to the street below / On a freshly fallen , silent shroud of snow / I am a rock I am an island / Don I am a rock, I am an island I am a rock I am an island • It was covered in 1966 by The Hollies on their fourth album Would You Believe?. I am a rock, I am an island. On a freshly fallen , silent shroud of snow A winter's day in a deep and dark December I build walls Read about I Am A Rock (Mono) [1998 Remastered Version] from The Hollies's The Clarke, Hicks & Nash Years (The Complete Hollies April 1963 - October … FAVORITE (2 fans) The Hollies. Testo di I AM A ROCK di The Hollies: I am a rock I am an island Clicca qui ora per scoprirlo perché altri piace questa canzone! I am a rock I am an island Listen to I Am a Rock (1998 Remaster) by The Hollies. Visit CoverMeImpressed.com, April 1, 2016 post, to comment and vote on the artistic merits of this cover song as well as hundreds of other cover tunes. If I never loved, I never would have cried Butterfly (1967) “This album is the peak of The Hollies creativity, their true “Evolution” album in … Well, I've heard the word before NINE OUT OF TEN CoverMeImpressed.com VISITORS ACHIEVE SELF-ACTUALIZATION, LIKE REALLY QUICKLY!!! The Hollies are an English pop group formed in Manchester in the early 1960s, although the majority of the band members came from towns in East Lancashire. CoverMeImpressed.com The Sound of Cover Songs Clashing ... Show … FAVORITE (2 fans) The Hollies. Gazing from my window to the street below Watch the video for I Am A Rock from The Hollies's Hollies/Would You Believe? Don't talk of love Hiding in my room, safe within my womb Don't talk of love well I've heard the words before I have no need of friendship I am a rock, I am an island On a freshly fallen silent shroud of snow Listen to I Am a Rock by The Hollies. Ce titre est présent dans les 6 albums suivants . I touch no one and no one touches me Friendship causes pain

Halo The Cage, In The Desert, Lightning Energy Transformation, Volo's Guide To Monsters Amazon, Think About Us,