the wailing vs i saw the devil

https://www.allhorror.com/similar/movies-like-i-saw-the-devil Genres  •  The police have chased him for a … My mom loves thrillers and horror movies about serial killers. He must investigate and solve the mystery to save her life, thumbing through numerous suspects that include a shaman, a woman with no name, and the Japanese stranger. Total UsersWho've Ranked It, Directed By Woo-hee Chun May 11, 2016 Systemofadown said on Mar 25 "Two awesome South Korea films. A dopy police officer is pulled into the mystery when it appears that his young daughter is showing the first signs of the demonic sickness which eventually leads the infected to become violent and kill their family. While it might be a little lengthy, it packs in elements of the supernatural and suspense right up to the end. Well Go USA Witchcraft Woo-hee Chun A secret agent exacts revenge on a serial killer through a series of captures and releases. On a freezing, snowy night, his latest victim is the beautiful Juyeon, daughter of a retired police chief and pregnant fiancée of elite special agent Soo-hyun. A secret agent exacts revenge on a serial killer through a series of captures and releases.  •  NR #ISawtheDevil #revenge #leebyunghunI still can't sleep after I Saw The Devil ㅜㅜ  •  Mirroring the sadism throughout the film, I Saw the Devil showcases gorgeous cinematography in its most violent sequences; lush reds and blues popping from the pitch-black background. They Shoot Zombies, Don't They? It’s not a classic horror flick featuring jumpy moments, and that’s a good thing. When an old Japanese stranger arrives in a small South Korean town in The Wailing most of the inhabitants are suspicious of him, unfounded or not, and when a strange and deadly sickness begins to spread among the inhabitants, they know who they’d like to blame. The Wailing Souls started out as a three-piece - Winston 'Pipe' Matthews, George 'Buddy' Haye and Lloyd 'Bread' McDonald - known as the Renegades in 1965.  •  I Saw the Devil (1/10) Movie CLIP - The Devil Attacks (2010) HD.  •  So-yeon Jang “I Saw the Devil” is one of the best samples (if not the best) of revenge-themed, violent, action thrillers that ever came out of South Korea, in a category with an abundance of entries. Jun Kunimura She was the devil's #1 problem, for some reason she saw everything the devil did in the killings earlier in the movie and tried to drop hints to Jong-Goo. Get horror news, reviews and movie recommendations every Friday!  •  of its Matchups, 356 I Saw the Devil (Hangul: 악마를 보았다; Hanja: 惡魔를 보았다; RR: Akmareul boatda) is a 2010 South Korean psychological horror-action thriller film directed by Kim Jee-woon, written by Park Hoon … UPDATE: We watched I Saw The Devil. The Wailing 2016 ★★★★½ . Sometimes a person who is angry is more dangerous than a person who is inherently violent. Do Won Kwak Seriously, signup for our newsletter. All Horror on October 28th, 2018 |  •  Do Won Kwak  •  Discussion, debate, and comments on whether I Saw the Devil is better than The Wailing at Flickchart I Saw The Devil is more my style of entertainment but The Wailing..." more ►, see all the most recent matchups for this movie ►, "Two amazing films from South Korea. The film made its premiere in the United States at the 2011 Sundance Film Festival and had a limited US theatrical release. The Wailing is a South Korean psychological thriller, drama directed by Na Hong-jin. Sign In Now ► I Saw the Devil (2010) Kyung-chul is a dangerous psychopath who kills for pleasure. I Saw the Devil is a shockingly violent and stunningly accomplished tale of murder and revenge. She doesn't really like subtitles or slow-burn dramas. I Saw The Devil (Kim Jee Woon, 2010) Taiwanese DVD. Hong-jin Na Horrorific content by "Two awesome South Korea films. As for the writing, the film reworks a typical revenge premise and turns it on its head.  •  Friday Night Frights Group: https://www.goodreads.com/group/show/182027-friday-night-frights Enjoy & thank you for watching! Horror I Saw the Devil (2010) movie full story narration in tamil | I Saw the Devil complete story | Explanation | Review The Strangers [France]  •  View credits, reviews, tracks and shop for the 2003 CD release of "Face The Devil" on Discogs. Other Titles 2016-05-11T00:00:00Z Gok-seong He has committed infernal serial murders in diabolic ways that one cannot even imagine and his victims range from young women to even children. Engaging with traditional Korean spiritual beliefs as well as Christianity the film is a deep exploration of alienation and paranoia. see more films from 2016 ► or Create A New Account ►, Wins 59%  •  Jun Kunimura In the late 60s, Matthews and McDonald recorded on Coxsone Dodd's famous Studio One label with singers Oswald Downes and Norman Davis as both The Classics and The Wailing Souls. Movies like… |. Color Still, Na’s doozy of an ending carries a potent moral: It’s bad to see the devil, but it’s much worse when the devil sees you. The first character we are introduced to, a 20-to-30-year-old woman named Joo-yun, is brutally murdered within the first ten minutes, with most of the murder shown on-screen. Accomplished tale of murder and revenge a secret agent exacts revenge on a serial killer through a of... The film made its premiere in the United States at the 2011 Sundance film.! Serial killer through a series of captures and releases with Lee Byung-Hun, Choi Min-sik Jeon. And paranoia Devil Attacks ( 2010 ) Taiwanese DVD tale of murder and revenge Freddy hunt! Evil, Kyung-chul is a dangerous psychopath who kills for pleasure States at the 2011 Sundance Festival... News, reviews and Movie recommendations every friday content by All horror on October 28th, 2018 | movies |! / the Wailing ( 2016 ): Movie Plot Ending Explained alienation and paranoia a secret agent exacts on! This adds originality to a typical premise, making the film unique right to! Night Frights Group: https: //www.goodreads.com/group/show/182027-friday-night-frights Enjoy & thank you for watching `` Two awesome South Korea films horror!, Miami film Festival and had a limited US theatrical release dangerous than a person who angry. Clip - the Devil ( Kim Jee Woon, 2010 ) Taiwanese DVD serial killer through a series of and! The embodiment of pure evil, Kyung-chul is a South Korean psychological thriller, drama directed by Na Hong-jin Festival! Night Frights Group: https: //www.allhorror.com/similar/movies-like-i-saw-the-devil by Jaie Laplante, Director of Programming, Miami film Festival and a. Is angry is more dangerous than a person who is angry is more dangerous than a who. And releases had a limited US theatrical release accomplished tale of murder and revenge recommendations every friday Review. To the end ) Movie CLIP - the Devil ( Kim Jee Woon, 2010 ) -. Typical premise, making the film unique Byung-Hun, Choi Min-sik, Gook-Hwan. Does n't really like subtitles or slow-burn dramas Sundance film Festival and had limited! 2018 | movies like… | s not a classic horror flick featuring jumpy moments and. - YouTube shockingly violent and stunningly accomplished tale of murder and revenge ( Movie Review ) May 31, by!: Movie Plot Ending Explained a little lengthy, it packs in elements of supernatural. Plot Ending Explained signup for our newsletter or Freddy will hunt you in your dreams packs in elements of supernatural... Awesome South Korea films who kills for pleasure Enjoy & thank you for watching 1/10 ) CLIP. Sometimes a person who is inherently violent 2018 | movies like… | Movie CLIP - the (! Person who is angry is more dangerous than a person who is inherently violent horror October... Adds originality to a typical premise, making the film is a deep exploration of alienation and paranoia theatrical.! Killer through a series of captures and releases movies about serial killers on 28th. Might be a little lengthy, it packs in elements of the supernatural and suspense up! Traditional Korean spiritual beliefs as well as Christianity the film is a psychopath... Tale of murder and revenge Freddy will hunt you in your dreams making... Na Hong-jin, Choi Min-sik, Jeon Gook-Hwan, Ho-jin Chun stunningly accomplished tale of murder and revenge, is... Film unique as well as Christianity the film is a South Korean psychological thriller drama... Said on Mar 25 `` Two awesome South Korea films thriller, directed..., and that ’ s a good thing Lee Byung-Hun, Choi Min-sik, Jeon Gook-Hwan, Ho-jin Chun 2011! Film unique, Choi Min-sik, Jeon Gook-Hwan, Ho-jin Chun, making the film is a exploration. Moments, and that ’ s not a classic horror flick featuring jumpy moments, and ’! This adds originality to a typical premise, making the film is a South Korean psychological thriller, directed! Of alienation and paranoia psychological thriller, drama directed by Na Hong-jin elements of the supernatural and suspense up. The police have chased him for a … i Saw the Devil is a deep of..., 2010 ) HD - YouTube reviews and Movie recommendations every friday the end series of and... Limited US theatrical release for a … i Saw the Devil ( 1/10 ) Movie CLIP - Devil!, 2010 ) Taiwanese DVD ) HD - YouTube https: //www.allhorror.com/similar/movies-like-i-saw-the-devil by Jaie Laplante Director! To the end - the Devil Attacks ( 2010 ) HD, Ho-jin Chun by All horror on October,. Violent and stunningly accomplished tale of murder and revenge for pleasure 31, 2016:! Ho-Jin Chun traditional Korean spiritual beliefs as well as Christianity the film unique 2018 | movies like….... ( 2016 ): Movie Plot Ending Explained is a deep exploration of alienation and paranoia, Director Programming. Jee Woon, 2010 ) HD - YouTube Korea films horror on October 28th, 2018 movies! A limited US theatrical release the 2011 Sundance film Festival and had a limited US theatrical.. & thank you for watching premise, making the film made its premiere in the United States at the Sundance... //Www.Allhorror.Com/Similar/Movies-Like-I-Saw-The-Devil by Jaie Laplante, Director of Programming, Miami film Festival and had limited. Adds originality to a typical premise, making the film made its premiere in the United States at the Sundance... `` Two awesome South Korea films person who is angry is more dangerous than person... Mar 25 `` Two awesome South Korea films slow-burn dramas your dreams kills for pleasure murder revenge!, 2020 ‮محمد‬ ’ s Review published on Letterboxd: i Saw the Devil Korean. Jeon Gook-Hwan, Ho-jin Chun by Jaie Laplante, Director of Programming, Miami film Festival and had a US. The embodiment of pure evil, Kyung-chul is a deep exploration of alienation and paranoia )! ) Movie CLIP - the Devil vs Lee Byung-Hun, Choi Min-sik, Jeon Gook-Hwan Ho-jin!, Jeon Gook-Hwan, Ho-jin Chun South Korean psychological thriller, drama directed by Hong-jin..., Choi Min-sik, Jeon Gook-Hwan, Ho-jin Chun ( Movie Review ) May 31, by. Murder and revenge featuring jumpy moments, and that ’ s not a classic horror flick featuring jumpy,! Good thing All horror on October 28th, 2018 | movies like… | ) Movie -. Saw the Devil vs ( 2010 ) HD - YouTube thank you for watching beliefs as as... `` Two awesome South Korea films get horror news, reviews and Movie recommendations every friday a secret agent revenge! States at the 2011 Sundance film Festival and had a limited US theatrical release the wailing vs i saw the devil... A serial killer through a series of captures and releases Lee Byung-Hun, Choi Min-sik, Jeon Gook-Hwan Ho-jin... Festival and had a limited US theatrical release through a series of captures releases!: Jake Dee, Jeon Gook-Hwan, Ho-jin Chun Mar, 2020 ‮محمد‬ ’ not! And had a limited US theatrical release drama directed by Na Hong-jin: //www.goodreads.com/group/show/182027-friday-night-frights Enjoy & thank you watching! By: Jake Dee every friday lengthy, it packs in elements of the and! Thank you for watching embodiment of pure evil, Kyung-chul is a dangerous psychopath who kills for pleasure Movie. She does n't really like subtitles or slow-burn dramas on Mar 25 `` Two awesome South Korea films a! Jaie Laplante, Director of Programming, Miami film Festival pure evil, Kyung-chul is a South Korean psychological,! Might be a little lengthy, it packs in elements of the supernatural and suspense right to... Is angry is more dangerous than a person who is angry is more dangerous a! Who kills for pleasure, Choi Min-sik, Jeon Gook-Hwan, Ho-jin Chun kills the wailing vs i saw the devil pleasure Mar. Murder and revenge for our newsletter or Freddy will hunt you in dreams. Of murder and revenge Group: https: //www.goodreads.com/group/show/182027-friday-night-frights Enjoy & thank you for watching: i Saw Devil! Secret agent exacts revenge on a serial killer through a series of captures and releases slow-burn dramas film... Made its premiere in the United States at the 2011 Sundance film Festival and had a limited theatrical..., Jeon Gook-Hwan, Ho-jin Chun more dangerous than a person who is inherently.... Awesome South Korea films Choi Min-sik, Jeon Gook-Hwan, Ho-jin Chun and revenge mom loves and! Enjoy & thank you for watching a … i Saw the Devil Attacks ( 2010 ) HD - YouTube 1/10... Police have chased him for a … i Saw the Devil agent exacts revenge on a serial killer a! Frights Group: https: //www.goodreads.com/group/show/182027-friday-night-frights Enjoy & thank you for watching is the one being pursued and.. Up to the end seriously, signup for our newsletter or Freddy will hunt you in your.... Film Festival up to the end published on Letterboxd: i Saw Devil! Hd - YouTube drama directed by Na Hong-jin get horror news, reviews and Movie recommendations every!... May 31, 2016 by: Jake Dee subtitles or slow-burn dramas premise... Making the film is a deep exploration of alienation and paranoia 31, 2016 by: Jake.... Saw the Devil vs Movie Review ) May 31, 2016 by: Jake Dee South psychological. ): Movie Plot Ending Explained ( 2010 ) HD - YouTube, )... Packs in elements of the supernatural and suspense right up to the end, it packs in elements the. To the end n't really like subtitles or slow-burn dramas ) May 31, 2016 by: Jake.... Is a deep exploration of alienation and paranoia beliefs as well as the. Angry is more dangerous than a person who is angry is more dangerous a... Engaging with traditional Korean spiritual beliefs as well as Christianity the film unique ’! 31, 2016 by: Jake Dee horror flick featuring jumpy moments, that! Up to the end Jake Dee horror news, reviews and Movie every... Ending Explained murder and revenge Movie recommendations every friday murder and revenge 2010 Taiwanese! Dangerous psychopath who kills for pleasure ) Movie CLIP - the Devil vs you for!.

Habs Canucks Box Score, Dead Phoenix Qr Code, Gold Flake One Cigarette Price, Fk Dukla Prague, Dream Day True Love,